So what do you all do for a living?

Fishooked

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to be able to pick up a quarter with a forklift. I won a lot of quarters doing that. :)

I've seen that trick a few times. ;)

Thats a good skill to have around this joint - you sure don't want to be bending over to pick one up. ;)

Starting in January, I'm going to quit my job and live comfortably off the government dime, paid for by you, the taxpayers. :bwahaharoll:

Statements like yours brings a tear of joy to my eye. Hard work and self reliance is probably what leads to so many heart attacks and strokes in this country. Truly, it is time for hope and change. :rolleyes:

"Pep-e Roni. He's an Italian fella. (Shouted to bar) Pep-e Roni. We got a Pep-e Roni here? (In the bar's background: Pep-e Roni? ) (Back to phone) No, nobody by that name."

What about Hal Jalykakick?

Since I haven't heard them in so long and my copy is long lost, I'm going to have to download the Tube Bar tapes for old-time's sake.

What about Hal Jalykakick?

Since I haven't heard them in so long and my copy is long lost, I'm going to have to download the Tube Bar tapes for old-time's sake.

"Hal...H..A.L..Jallikikick...Jal..i..kik...He's a Polish fella." LOL. I am doing this from memory as I was/am obsessed with that gem for going on 35 years. I still have a cassette copy--not the original, and I don't have a cassette player anymore anyway--that I have shared with people from my college and work days.

"Hal...H..A.L..Jallikikick...Jal..i..kik...He's a Polish fella." LOL. I am doing this from memory as I was/am obsessed with that gem for going on 35 years. I still have a cassette copy--not the original, and I don't have a cassette player anymore anyway--that I have shared with people from my college and work days.

I did remember them saying he was Polish the spelling that in no way resembled Jalikakick. :lol:

I got the tape from my cousin and on the other side he had put some John Valby songs... a nice dose of profanity for a 12-year old.

Archived