Jets - Pats: Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he's a F'n Rook, lay off him, ya think they are going Revis way

How old are you?

they arent going laws way either, and barrett did a nice job on a few plays...

Lowery is getting picked on for WEEKS now... open your eyes...

They arent throwing to Law (who was on his couch Sunday)

They arent throwing to Revis

They arent throwing to Barrett much when he is in

They keep throwing to Lowery and KEEP getting completions...

Guys! THer's a reason for the frustration. We let them back in the game. They get the god damn ball and if considering they've gone up and down the field we are looking at 24-16 or 24-20 with 10 minutes left in the third..

Don't you guys get it that the ****ing game could've been over????

So you can either cry about it or stay focused for the second half.

Reason #7412 why its a good thing CTM is NOT the head coach of the New York Jets.

What part of shut the **** up do you not understand? I figured I could come into the game thread after weeks of not bothering with the idea that being 6-3 with a share of first place and beating up on the Pats pretty well would finally quiet you chicken little piece of **** fans up and maybe encourage you to actually cheer for the Jets instead of sitting on standby waiting for the slightest **** up to bitch and scream and spew the dumbest ****ing idiotic football statements humanly possible. Obvgiously I was wrong.

Lowery can't cover NE's 4th string WR. What about that is stupid? Please tell me.

I know he's a rookie, I'm not saying he's doomed to be a scrub throughout his career but I really don't think he should be starting. That's my opinion. He's been a downer in what I believe was a GREAT performance in the first half.

Why does it matter how old I am?

He's not starting!! He's covering their #3 and #4 WR's. If he were starting he'd be on Moss or Welker. But don't let facts get in the way of your tireless rants.

I know he's a rookie, I'm not saying he's doomed to be a scrub throughout his career but I really don't think he should be starting. That's my opinion. He's been a downer in what I believe was a GREAT performance in the first half.

Why does it matter how old I am?

Exactly

The JETS feel the same way

They signed a CB off his couch this week

You guys are ****ing BLIND for not seeing this...

they signed Law BECUASE Lowery keeps getting burnt

I hear that. Up 11 and complaining.

Up 11 should have been up 18... they picked Lowrey apart... and not with starting WRs

They get the ball at the half... and you can bet if Lowery doesnt get his **** together it will be a 4 point game...

Anyways......

D needs to come out and put it to Cassel. Make some halftime adjustments to get after Cassell and keep up the great work in the secondary. Have a plan to help Lowery.

We can do this boys.

Need to score on first drive we get the ball.

We need to force some turnovers, dammit...

First half thoughts.

Thought the Jets played great. That last touchdown though makes me nervous.

I can see why the Jets haven't blitzed using the doubles on both Moss and Welker but at some point the Jets are going to have to get after Cassell.

PLEASE Eric, I'm begging you. Do not sit on this. Get after the QB and keep pushing the ball offensively.

He's not starting!! He's covering their #3 and #4 WR's. If he were starting he'd be on Moss or Welker. But don't let facts get in the way of your tireless rants.

He's been on the field most of the time anyways. You really shouldn't be posting on a Jets messageboard if you aren't willing to read the slightest bit of negativity. Don't say that's all I've posted because it's not. I'm VERY impressed with the Jets, I just believe that the Jets should either have Lowery off the field or give him some serious help because right now he's being exploited. It's that simple.

Lowery can't cover NE's 4th string WR. What about that is stupid? Please tell me.

And clearly your loudmouth stupidity and ensuring that your opinion on it gets in on every other ****ing post is going to change things. Amazing how you, ecurb, and Irish Jet singlehandedly have made every game thread unbearable for most everyone else3. Great job!!:toot:

****ing doosh****s

Bro you just dont get it do you....FOCUS ON THE 2nd HALF!!!!! DROP THE BITCHING AND START ROOTING FOR THIS TEAM!!!!:shutit:

I will now... it was halftime buddy... ya know... when you talk about the first half...

Have a beer on me... :beer:

Archived