Congrats, guys!

StillerPaul

I hadda work today and couldn't keep up with any football. But when i got home i watched the highlights.... All i can say is WOW, your team really looks like they are in a groove! You're running the ball well, stopping the run well, Favre is managing the game well, man it just looks like the Jets are one of the more complete teams this year.

My early season hopes for Steelers/Jets in the playoffs just may come true after all!

Great win for you guys today though. Very solid performance. I feel excited for you guys and i consider myself friends with alot of you too. You guys deserve the season you're having after what ya's have been through.

And like i've always said, I want my team to win it all first and foremost, but i will totally be happy for you guys if your team does!

Steelers better smack around the Pats next week. I dont want to see NE anywhere near the playoffs.

Actually, we should probably be rooting for the Pats. Pittsburgh are our main contender for the #2 seed. Although I hope they beat Tenn in week 16, getting us closer to the #1 seed.:D

Steelers better smack around the Pats next week. I dont want to see NE anywhere near the playoffs.

Are you crazy??!!??

Seriously, every Jet fan should be rooting for the Patriots in that game because of playoff seeding.

Right now, the Steelers control their own seeding destiny. With a loss, the Jets do.

Oh no need to worry. I'm sure we won't win out. But i gotta say.... It would be damn SWEET to get a victory NEXT weekend! Not gettin' my hopes up, but i want that one BAD! lol

Thanks... but I hope you guys get crushed next week... (and take out Cassell on the last play of the game)

:lol:

Actually, we should probably be rooting for the Pats. Pittsburgh are our main contender for the #2 seed. Although I hope they beat Tenn in week 16, getting us closer to the #1 seed.:D

Are you crazy??!!??

Seriously, every Jet fan should be rooting for the Patriots in that game because of playoff seeding.

Right now, the Steelers control their own seeding destiny. With a loss, the Jets do.

If I couldn't root for the Pats against the Giants, I'm certainly not going to be able to root for them against the Steelers. Maybe if I only look at the scores...

stillerpaul, you are the nicest opposing fan on this site. thanks for the kind words. :)

That is true.

Besides those really, really sad Packer fans who visited Jet fan message boards after the Favre trade. My heart ached for them.

I hadda work today and couldn't keep up with any football. But when i got home i watched the highlights.... All i can say is WOW, your team really looks like they are in a groove! You're running the ball well, stopping the run well, Favre is managing the game well, man it just looks like the Jets are one of the more complete teams this year.

My early season hopes for Steelers/Jets in the playoffs just may come true after all!

Great win for you guys today though. Very solid performance. I feel excited for you guys and i consider myself friends with alot of you too. You guys deserve the season you're having after what ya's have been through.

And like i've always said, I want my team to win it all first and foremost, but i will totally be happy for you guys if your team does!

classy !

now kick the **** out of the pats* for us !!!! :box::Nuts:

stillerpaul, you are the nicest opposing fan on this site. thanks for the kind words. :)

No problem Bronzey but i doubt i'm the nicest. I just so happen to have taken a liking to the Jets as my second fav team, plus you guys are all cool so i'd like to see you guys get a ring if my team can't. ;)

Are you crazy??!!??

Not me. Pittsburgh has a lot of ways to lose a game. BAL, DAL, TEN. The Patriots could win out if they beat Pittsburgh. Root for the Steelers so we lock up the division (never can be sure we won't let one slip by) and then worry about playoff seeding.

If I couldn't root for the Pats against the Giants, I'm certainly not going to be able to root for them against the Steelers. Maybe if I only look at the scores...

Huh?

Why would any Jet fan root for the Pats over the Giants? Giant fans are annoying, but Pat fans are scum. So is their owner and HC.

Thus, I don't see how you can equate that to this situation. A Steeler loss helps the Jets, so I'd root for the Pats, Bills, Fins, etc. in this scenario. In any event, a Pats loss helps the Jets as well.

Not me. Pittsburgh has a lot of ways to lose a game. BAL, DAL, TEN. The Patriots could win out if they beat Pittsburgh. Root for the Steelers so we lock up the division (never can be sure we won't let one slip by) and then worry about playoff seeding.

That is true. As mentioned elsewhere, its a win-win for the Jets. A Pats loss essentially locks up the division for the Jets with them having 5 loses.

Archived