If Brett Favre retires......

JonEJet

Brett Favre doesn't retire.

Brett Favre Hmmmms and hawwws, throws rumors out through the media, conducts press conferences related to thoughts of retiring. He hints that he may do something, but needs months to think about it. He consults Deanna, consults his inner karmic feelings.

But Brett Favre does not retire. We should be so lucky.

Matt Cassel, Derek Anderson & Michael Vick should all be considered. Philadelphia isn't going to part ways with McNabb. Nope. Not yet. He will have at least another season in Philadelphia. Kellen Clemens is unknown, but secretly there isn't much love for him inside the organization. Brett Ratliff? LOL. I still can't understand why people believe in him because he played well in two games against 3rd stringers and Beer Truck Drivers. His best plays were throwing it up in the air and allowing Clowney to out race everyone to the ball. Anyone with an arm could do that.

Matt Cassel, Derek Anderson & Michael Vick should all be considered. Philadelphia isn't going to part ways with McNabb. Nope. Not yet. He will have at least another season in Philadelphia. Kellen Clemens is unknown, but secretly there isn't much love for him inside the organization. Brett Ratliff? LOL. I still can't understand why people believe in him because he played well in two games against 3rd stringers and Beer Truck Drivers. His best plays were throwing it up in the air and allowing Clowney to out race everyone to the ball. Anyone with an arm could do that.

he (Ratliff) just seems to have that unexplainable "something" Joe-an "it" factor. He has luck-he's one of those guys who falls and lands on a twenty dollar bill. Clemens OTOH is one of those guys who can't do nuthin' right-even when he DOES he has a Justin McCairens on the other end-or a Lav Coles to eff it up for us...Mangini can take Clemens with him on his way outta town

Brett Favre doesn't retire.

Brett Favre Hmmmms and hawwws, throws rumors out through the media, conducts press conferences related to thoughts of retiring. He hints that he may do something, but needs months to think about it. He consults Deanna, consults his inner karmic feelings.

But Brett Favre does not retire. We should be so lucky.

I think the Jets tell Favre, like the Pack did in the offseason before 2007... "Decide, and take your time to an extent, but make sure you're keeping in shape." The more I think about it, the more we got the 2006 Favre. Favre took his time deciding then too, and did not work out. He had an awful 2006. The pack sent a trainer to be with him during the offseason prior to 2007 and told him to work out and take his time deciding. He did, and he was good in 2007 (not awesome, but good). This year, it was even worse than 2006.

he (Ratliff) just seems to have that unexplainable "something" Joe-an "it" factor. He has luck-he's one of those guys who falls and lands on a twenty dollar bill. Clemens OTOH is one of those guys who can't do nuthin' right-even when he DOES he has a Justin McCairens on the other end-or a Lav Coles to eff it up for us...Mangini can take Clemens with him on his way outta town

So what do we call it when Kellen takes the team to a 3-4 record, a team that went 1-8 without him starting, last season. Luck? Skill? Success? Semi-Success?

mediocrity

Brett Ratliff has done what exactly?

Like I said, a couple of lobs against 3rd stringers and Beer Truck Drivers that David Clowney was fast enough to run underneath and make a play.

One Preseason game in Cleveland, the 1st Preseason game of the year also, and he is "lucky" and has "it". Are you f'ing kidding me?

If he was lucky he would've been Alex Smith at Utah. If he were lucky he wouldn't have went to Utah.

Brett Ratliff has nothing. David Clowney made him in his "great" Preseason performance.

And if Kellen Clemens is mediocre for going 3-4 on that team last season, well, ****, the guy who went 1-8 with that same team, that is now 10-5 in Miami, well damn, maybe Kellen can lead us to 15-1 year in and year out.

Archived