Arctic Clipper in Vermont

afosomf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does your brother live up here? Do you routinely ask him why? LOL

Looks like a high of 4 tomorrow before it warms up to a balmy 17.

Not far from you. Over in Commerce Township.

After being there nearly 10 years and a chance to get out the friggin knucklehead is having a house built there.

Not far from you. Over in Commerce Township.

After being there nearly 10 years and a chance to get out the friggin knucklehead is having a house built there.

Damn, that's a hop, skip and a jump away from Royal Oak.

If you ever come to town to visit, hit me up and we'll grab a beer.

BTW - Hey may be one of only 4 people in the state currently building a home. LOL

Damn, that's a hop, skip and a jump away from Royal Oak.

If you ever come to town to visit, hit me up and we'll grab a beer.

BTW - Hey may be one of only 4 people in the state currently building a home. LOL

I was thinkin the same thing. he must be really well paid since he won't leave detroit & he's building a house when they're being auctioned off left & right for pennies on the dollar

That's true, as I mentioned in an earlier post. Fortunately, Austin doesn't have the humidity of Houston and other parts of the south. But the record heat combined with drought were brutal last year. But I still prefer it to the nasty cold and wind chill (one reason I left Boston).

Because most of the warm zones become unbreatheable cauldrons come June. Bear with it, it's only a week.

In a few months, I'll start sharing how hot it is down here. :) Last year our first 100-degree day was in mid-May. In June, we had 20 days with a high of 100 or more - a new record.

That's true, as I mentioned in an earlier post. Fortunately, Austin doesn't have the humidity of Houston and other parts of the south. But the record heat combined with drought were brutal last year. But I still prefer it to the nasty cold and wind chill (one reason I left Boston).

haha, nasty cold and wind chill, and boston? that isn't nasty!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Austin is a great place LSL - good choice!

Because most of the warm zones become unbreatheable cauldrons come June. Bear with it, it's only a week.

Who said anything about going to a warm zone? Humidity, hurricanes, etc. I just want to get back to the SF Bay Area and nice, safe earthquake territory. All kidding aside, that is an ideal climate in my book. Cool nights and mornings, and warm--sometimes hot--sun filled afternoons. I didn't even mind the rainy season.

Isn't global warming a bitch? :rolleyes:

yes it is, the melting polar ice caps effect sea temps, which effect the air above them which effect the jet stream

don't think of it as global warming, think of it as climate change, and you'll see evidence of it all around you

just ask a polar bear

yes it is, the melting polar ice caps effect sea temps, which effect the air above them which effect the jet stream

don't think of it as global warming, think of it as climate change, and you'll see evidence of it all around you

just ask a polar bear[/QUOTE]

I will answer for you

It is phucking cold outside!!!!

just ask a polar bear

I tried. He wouldnt talk to me about it.

but he offered me a coke.

w6613.jpg

just ask a polar bear

Couldn't. He was too busy checking out the sub.

polarbear1.jpg

polarbear2.jpg

just ask a polar bear

holy crap. someone knows what the hell they are talking about. wow. you just made my day.

Archived