The Second Annual Jetnation Tourney

Thor99

IrishJet vs. GG: GG comes up limping a la Karate Kid after 124 cheapshots her in the knee. She slowly assumes the Crane Kick position. IJ fresh from a trip to an Irish Ale House stumbles to the octagon and yells, "Get in my belly." Amused and giggling by his bad imitation of Fat Bastard, stumbles forward and finds GG's left foot hitting his right temple. GG advances.

Verde vs. PDM:

PDM enters the octagon and finds Verde in the middle of the ring. She sits in the Lotus position with her eyes closed. PDM wearily looks about the ring fearing a trap. He cautiously approaches Verde. She serenly maintains her position and does not even acknowledge his presence as he moves a mere foot away. PDM slowly draws his foot back to strike. He releases all his anger in a kick. Verde swiftly blocks his kick with one arm and strikes PDM's junk with the other. Verde is stunned as PDM does not even flinch at her powerful strike. PDM sneers, "Silly girl, they were lost in a tragic smelting accident." PDM pulls her arm forward and wraps his arm around her neck and submits Verde in a Rear Naked Choke Hold. PDM advances.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, the memories! You people have no idea how much fun me, V and GG have had at others expense.

Good old fashioned cattiness trumps anything the two gentlemen bring to the table.

GG and Verde advance to the Finals of the JN Tourney. That's like saying they have moved to the front row seats on the short bus...but hey, it's special and who am I to rain on their parade?;)

Good Luck, Ladies!

I protest. These last two rounds went way too quickly. The final four and ultimate winner should be decided after a day of deliberating and posting.

I was put up against the wrong person... no sense in fighting it... lol

Can we re-do it and include BoomBoom?

Verde invites GG over for some tea and crumpets to discuss upcoming battle, GG brings some of her famous brownies to the soiree.

As they sit at the table to eat, their eyes meet.... they both do not

trust each other and will not take a bite of food until the other does.

As they break bread so to speak GG has to use the powder room and

as she turns her back, In a Scene from Kill Bill all mayhem occurs

Verde slings a sharp Knife which catches GG in the back, GG yanks out knife

and proceeds to do a somersaulting routine which included 3 backflips

into a roundup and strikes Verde smack in the jaw, verde counters my

throwing going Ju Gitsu and using the Claw technique strikes a severe blow

GG now wobbling musters up 1 mighty Oy and unleashes 1 final karate

chop to Verdes neck.....both have received near mortal blows....

the Vinner is........................

Went with them picking a number between 1 and 100

GG picked 17

Verde picked 69 (naughty girl she is)

my number was 44..my lucky #

GG was 27 away while Verde was 25.. close as you can get

Vinner Verde

Great job gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a tough one. These are my girls! I consider them both friends. However, Bumbelina actually attends both Pats/Jets games with me each year- that 'aint easy, folks. GG takes the title! Congrats! You are the Queen of the Flunkies!

Thanks for helping, guys. Work has been a real bitch getting ready for the Super Bowl crowds.

I think we went for the first to 10 votes last year. It's time to finish this farce.

Last year just sort of fizzled out after you pretty much conceded. :mrgreen:

Verde runs at GG, who sidesteps out of the way, causing Verde to miss, and slip. GG takes the opportunity and runs into a nearby warehouse, which happens to be used for weapons smuggling. Verde steals a convenient armour plated SUV equppied with machine guns, and after getting involved with a firefight with some of the guys working for said smugglers, ends up taking a digger and smashing into the warehouse.

Unfortunately for both sides, this results in the self destruct button being activated.

Verde fights her way up to the office where GG is holed up, and after more fights, discovers that GG has run into a room full of mirrors, and is holding one of her beloved dobermans hostage. Unfortunately, Verde sees literally hundreds of mirrors,with hundreds of GGs. After a couple of seconds, she shoots GG in the head. Except it's a mirror. Verde fires into another GG. Another mirror. This goes on until Verde is out of ammo. Getting frustrated Verde proceeds to start punching the mirrors, until she finally connects with GG's chin. Unfortunately, about 23 smashed mirrors earlier, a shard had sliced open an artery, so the force of Verde's punch isn't what it would have been, and she collapses. GG then runs, taking the dog with her (because it wouldn't be right to condemn an innocent animal to death), and escapes the warehouse just before it blows up.

GG then appears in all the papers, taking credit for busting the weapons smuggling ring, and gets her badge back, and rejoins the force.

Credits roll.

Though both are worthy of the victory, I'm still praying that my vote gets me Verd'd raw at some future interval. Winner: Verde. Sorry, gg. I will make it up to you by preparing for you a traditional French country luncheon at the time and place of your choosing.

Special gratitude to Thor99 for initiating and managing this madness. Nice job, Thor. We appreciate all that you have done.

you are the subject of Indyjets guys who do not like football thread:D

Who beat me & where in the thread?

This is an outrage.

And you're right - I don't like football and for the better part of the past decade I've curiously preferred to watch whatever the Jets call what they've been doing on the field.

Who beat me & where in the thread?

This is an outrage.

And you're right - I don't like football and for the better part of the past decade I've curiously preferred to watch whatever the Jets call what they've been doing on the field.

Hint some of your sermons are too long:D

i have a bad habit of timing my priests...

5 minutes is optimum...anything after that snoring resumes

Archived