The Second Annual Jetnation Tourney

Thor99

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sperm Edwards vs. CrazyCarl: A new year, a new contest. Sperm has spent the entire off season analysing his strategy, after last seasons debacle. However, there's no getting round it. His Scacia (Salary Cap Analysis Coma Inducer Attack) is a lethal weapon. This year though, Sperm has enhanced it. He's utilising Powerpoint presentations! CrazyCarl is entranced. Not by Sperm's waffle, but by Sperm's difficulty in getting the program running. 20 minutes into the "fight", CC's getting bored, and offers to help. Sperm politely declines, but CC persists. Finally Sperm, fed up with the annoyance swings round and smashes the projector into CCs Face, forcing his nosebone into his brain. CrazyCarl dies without knowing what hit him.

Finally Sperm gets all the stuff up and running, and announces he's still going to run the presentation. 23 people are killed with 176 injured in the ensuing panicked stampede to escape the arena.

gg vs. shawn306: Shawn306 calls gg the night before the fight, saying how he doesn't want to have to hurt her, and they should work out a deal. After all, Shawn doesn't want to be known as the guy who beat up GreenGal. gg agrees to this. So the next day, as they get into the arena, Shawn suggests that gg slips and hurts herself, and withdraws. so both have their honour intact. gg does slip, and bangs her head. Shawn goes over to see if everything's ok, but gg is unresponsive. Shawn, worried, reaches down to check her pulse, when gg suddenly reaches up, and rams her fingernails into Shawn's eye sockets, pulling out a mass of eyeball, nerves and assorted gore. Shawn, just before he goes into shock and dies, mutters "Why GreenGal, why?" gg replies "Did you not notice the name change? It's not GreenGal any more, it's gg. Stripped down, leaner and a hell of a lot meaner".

War Ensemble vs. CTM: CTM goes into this one, figuring he can snap the lanky kid's neck like a twig. Well, if he could reach up that high, he probably could. He jumps onto WE's back, but before he can snap WE's neck, he starts to suffer from altitude sickness. Falling to the ground, extremely hypoxic, he flails round the ring suffering from sever hallucination, while WE reads a couple of chapters of War and Peace. Finally, since it's coming up to his bedtime, WE proceeds to drop his hardback copy of War and Peace. After 30 seconds or so, the book has reached terminal velocity, when it slams into CTM, flattening him into a greasy smear.

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe: Jetsbabe saunters into the ring blowing kisses at the crowd, who return the adulation. Just as they're about to start, she leans over to Tabor and whispers "Would you like to do an interview with me? One on one?" Tabor says no, as he delivers an uppercut to her jaw. A stunned JetsBabe picks herself up the floor, her face a mask of rage. "Don't you want publicity?" she taunts Tabor. "Nope" says Tabor, as he delivers a roundhouse kick. This goes on for a while, JB getting more and more ragged as Tabor meets her weakening onslaught with utter indifference and utter violence. Finally, with the darkness about to claim JB, she looks up at Tabor and asks how her wiles had no effect on him. Tabor replies "I'm more afraid of my wife". JB slumps to the floor, unconscious.

This year, I've decided to take the top 64 posters by rep. I've taken the liberty of removing those who have been banned, those who don't post here anymore, and those that have made it clear that they don't want to take part in something so silly.

Here are this years brackets-

The "Messin' with the Sasquatch" BracketMessinWithSasquatch_2_400.jpg

1. BP

2. Sperm Edwards

3. Arsis

4. IrishJet

5. GreenDNA

6. joebabyny

7. GreenBeans

8. Boozer76

9. Garb

10. 4HCrew

11. Tictac

12. NightStalker

13. EY

14. Jetlag

15. CrazyCarl

16. Jetfan13

The "You will respect me!!" bracketcart.jpg

1. Max

2. gg

3. Bob

4. 124

6. ThaiJet

7. NJ

8. ElGringoLoco

9. Ghost

10. Bugeater

11. Borgoguy

12. GM

13. Fishooked

14. serphnx

15. shawn306

16. Bronzey

The Sta-Puft bracketstay_puft_bobblehead_L.jpg

1. Thor99

2. WarEnsemble

3. Mrs.TaborJet

4. ECURB

5. JetMo

6. Marko Cavka

7. Verde

8. JonEJet

9. TheTroll

10. PFSIKH

11. gangreenman

12. BZ

13. JR128

14. RynoTheJet

15. CTM

16. Can'tHackett

The "Reigning Champion" Brackettugly.jpg

Editor's note- I did a google image search for "Reigning Champion" and this was the first pic to show up.

1. PDM

2. Tabor

3. LBS

4. Gainzo

5. Drago

6. SD

7. faba

8. Kidhuman

9. Barton

10. GOB

11. Bren

12. JFBM

13. Bergen

14. Blackout

15. JetsBabe

16. StillerPaul

I just laughed out loud and spit my coffee out of my mouth and it went up my nose looking at this.

:rl:

Sperm Edwards vs. CrazyCarl: Before the fight Sperm shows Carl the fight strategy that he typed out. It was so long and boring that Carl fell asleep and never made the fight. Sperm wins by forfeit.

gg vs. shawn306: Every since Shawn moved he has no problem hitting women for some reason. He unleashes a fury never seen before and wins in round one.

War Ensemble vs. CTM: War Ensemble may be a Giant. But he is a boy. He was no match for CTM and his veteran moves.

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe: The temp in the ring was slightly chilly and Tabor hates the cold. JB wins this one easily.

Thanks, War Ensemble. Max is the only #1 seed not to advance. Good job.

Next up we have-

Sperm Edwards vs. CrazyCarl

gg vs. shawn306

War Ensemble vs. CTM

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe

Lets do some voting.

Sperm Edwards vs. CrazyCarl - Walk in the park for the first round.

gg vs. shawn306 - Do not mess with a Jewish Mother.

War Ensemble vs. CTM - WE may be the heavy favorite, but when you consider that CTM is the exact same person plus roughly 25 years, the nod has to go to experience.

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe - TaborJet would win, but he conceeds the match.

I vote for Sperm. Half of you have never even heard of me or know I exist. I think Sperm gets by on his rep now anyway. Everyone gives him rep because we as a society are too lazy to read anything more than two sentences, so people just give him POTW and rep for his posts. Of course, if my theory is correct you've already stopped reading this and given Sperm the victory.

Hey, at least I was in this thing!

I vote for Sperm. Half of you have never even heard of me or know I exist. I think Sperm gets by on his rep now anyway. Everyone gives him rep because we as a society are too lazy to read anything more than two sentences, so people just give him POTW and rep for his posts. Of course, if my theory is correct you've already stopped reading this and given Sperm the victory.

lol back to the sinbin for ya

i really just wanted to know how one gets on the list i could careless about the tourney but since you asked

Marko

Elgringoloco

JR128

Rynothejet

some of these guys ive only seen post like twice in my 2 and half years on this site

BINGO Lil MIck I am insulted by the omission and all the retreads from JI please this whoel thing is BS -- :rolleyes:

T and A also get you far I suppose :cheers:

Next up we have-

gg vs. shawn306

War Ensemble vs. CTM

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe

Lets do some voting.

Sperm writes a day long diatribe and bores CC to death

WE oversleeps and CTM wins by default

JB has Abobo by her side and the tag team duo easily pins Tabor, who

is hoping for a quick 3way.

GG brings a nice briscuit to match, and while Shaun indulges, she sneaks

around his back and with a loud OY, she snaps his neck like a twig

Next up we have-

gg vs. shawn306

War Ensemble vs. CTM

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe

Lets do some voting.

Sperm comes to the match naked. Crazy Carl runs away screaming "No Homo!" Sperm wins by default.

GG offers candy corn to her opponent before the match. Shawn graciously accepts and eats several. Little did Shawn know they were sugar coated cocoons. Three second into the match, the vindictive butterflyes unhatched and Shawn gets an awful tummy ache, drops to his knees and wimpers "no mas, no mas." GG flings her arms up in victory and starts singing "Me so Horny" by 2 Live Crew.

War starts his oral book report on War and Peace. CTM dies of boredom. War wins by death.

Taborjet is the King of the attention whores. Princess hasn't a chance. Facing sure humility, Jetsbabe starts some thread designed to get her banned from Jetnation. Last I heard she was standing in front of JI headquaters with a box of Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix.

haha great post & yeah I read the whole thing

Sperm Edwards vs. CrazyCarl - Sperm comes out with way too many statistics as to why he should win and all Carl can come up with is that he thinks Marc Andre Fluery is actually a good goalie. :)

gg vs. shawn306 - GG blasts shawn into outerspace with a thrust of the upper body.

War Ensemble vs. CTM - War Ensemble crushes the newb. ;)

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe - JetsBabe tries to seduce TJ, but it doesn't work as she is the second one, after Bronzey, to realize the JN Moderators are not straight. TJ hits her over the head with a crowbar, and its over.

Excellent job, folks. Sperm, gg, Jetsbabe and CTM have all advanced.

The next round is-

Boozer vs. Garb

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost

Instant Classic vs. The Troll

Kidhuman vs. Barton

yes!!! close call...but i'm glad my seduction techniques won.

Garb verbally abuses Boozer, and he cries in a corner waving the white flag. Garb wins.

El Gringo Loco wins because he has a cooler name.

Instant Classic wins because I don't know who the troll is..lol

Kid Human smacks Barton for having such a ****ty user name. KH wins.

Boozer vs. Garb....As I am in the liquor biz, the name wins it for me....Boozer

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost....Having recently been to Costa Rica, EGL gets the nod because I am now spanish frienldy

Instant Classic vs. The Troll.....Can't in good faith vote for a Troll....IC is the winner

Kidhuman vs. Barton.....this is a close one, but since he is a doooshey, Barton goes down swinging...KH Wins

Boozer vs. Garb: Garb, hurt by accusations of Patriotesque cheating last year by using her high horse to trample her opponents underneath its hooves, decides to show she can do it herself. Boozer, on the other hand, just wants to beat the crap out of a Patsie fan. Garb starts off with a combo of high kicks, which has Boozer railing, but Boozer slams her in the head with his guitar, putting her down. Blood pouring out of her face, Garb is seeing stars. Boozer, deciding to rub his imminent victory in, starts to play a rather derogatory song about Troy Brown. Bad move. In one lightning move, Garb picks herself up off the ground, grabs Boozer's guitar, snaps it in half, and stakes him through the heart with the guitar neck. To everyone's shock, Boozer promptly burns up into ashes Buffy-style.

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost: Short and sweet. El Gringo Loco launches himself at Ghost, and bites him. Ghost, who thinking EGR has rabies, judging by the strange expression and the foaming at the mouth, runs screaming to the nearest isolation ward.

Instant Classic vs. The Troll: Another quick one. The Troll just kicks Instant Classic in the bollocks, and as IC goes down, knees him under the chin hard enough to snap his neck.

Kidhuman vs. Barton: Barton decides to hurt KH where it hurts - his Doctor Who obsession. He starts winding him up be laughing at the cheap cardboard sets, the aliens which were just men in really bad plastic costumes, the terrible acting, the pathetic scripts, etc. KH retorts that that was Doctor Who of the past, the new series is a huge improvement, but Barton simply says "Once a dooshey of a show, always a dooshey". Enraged, tears clouding his vision, KH charges in, as Barton easily sidesteps, administering a punch to the back of the head as he does so. KH goes down. Laughing, Barton picks up KH, and lands some more punches, while KH fumbles round in his pockets. Barton, interested, drops KH to the floor, whereupon KH finds what he's been looking for - his sonic screwdriver. Barton laughs hysterically at the thought of KH doing damage with a little plastic prop. Shame he didn't realise that in preparation for the bout, KH replaced it with a real screwdriver, and skewers Barton in a major artery. Barton bleeds out quite rapidly.

The next round is-

Boozer vs. Garb

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost

Kidhuman vs. Barton

Boozer brings a guitar to serenade Garb, Garb starts blabbering in bahstonese and Booz's ears goe Pftt and it's over in Pontiac.

Ghost wins as EGL sharts from too much mexicali food and is Dq'd

IC a victory for IC

Kidhuman wins a close battle with barton as his Username is more original and Barton blows Donkey D1ck

Boozer vs. Garb: This one goes down as a steel cage death match with Boozer prevailing after he uncorks a spinning roundhouse to Garb's cheek. Though Garb withstands the blow like a champ, Boozer's manager, and brother in all things guitar and vocals--SFJ--seals the deal by sneaking up behind her with a metal folding chair and unleashing the kill shot. Winner: Boozer.

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost: Though Ghost attempts to employ a micronized version of the Romulan cloaking device, the savvy El Gringo Loco counters with a version lifted from his recent trip aboard a Klingon Bird of Prey. (Romulans shared this technology with the Klingons circa 2268.) Winner: El Gringo Loco.

Instant Classic vs. The Troll: Though both are horribly maimed and disfigured at a pudding eating contest gone awry--which was to have determined the winner--Instant Classic prevails because of a brilliant maneuver using what is left of his scrotal sack to trigger the ejection seat. Winner: Instant Classic.

Kidhuman vs. Barton: Against a passionate plea (for some unknown reason using sign language in which he is not at all fluent) by the benevolent--some would say tragically "hip"--site owner Max, the combatants decide that their match will be decided by who most quickly flays the skin from the body of a sedated Howler Monkey using only bull whips borrowed from a nearby dude ranch. Though Barton starts out fast and furious, Kidhuman--in a show of deft, yet somehow humane, whipping technique and barbaric ferocity not seen since the Spanish Inquisition--gets the last bit of epidermis and brain matter off the Howler's skull in record time. Winner: Kidhuman.

Boozer vs. Garb - Garb wins a close one over boozer, but she had RSN behind her and Tom Bradys amputated leg to kick him in the nutz with

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost - Ghost pulled vanishing act, but reappeared behind EGL and snapped his neck

Instant Classic vs. The Troll - Instant Classic wins

Kidhuman vs. Barton - KH headbutts Barton to Oblivion

Boozer vs. Garb: Garb peeks into Boozer's house and finds his game plan, which she uses against Boozer to destroy him.

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost: El Gringo Loco calls 51pa's school and gets him suspended from the fight.

Instant Classic vs. The Troll: The Troll uses his magic green thumb to kick IC's ass.

Kidhuman vs. Barton: Kidhuman wins by experience.

The next round is-

Boozer vs. Garb

El Gringo Loco vs. Ghost

Kidhuman vs. Barton

Boozer wins for calling Duane a Pig Farmer and living to tell about it.

Ghost wins for me knowing who he is.

Instant Classic wins because I believe The Troll has a Cubs logo in his avatar and they never win.

Kidhuman wins for his unbeatable PacMan score.

Archived