The Second Annual Jetnation Tourney

Thor99

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea i know he is funny... he must get like rep for every post because he is pretty hig on the list and has only made a little over 300 posts

I hear the Mods LOVE him. I think it was Thor that invited him over to the site. Blame them, man.

yea i know he is funny... he must get like rep for every post because he is pretty hig on the list and has only made a little over 300 posts

It's all Lurker/Yisman's fault.

Bronzey, Thor and PDM all cruise into the second round. BP is leading Jetfan13 by a score of 4-2.

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett - Can't Hackett, feeling supremely confident after seeing a recent picture of a grossly out of shape Thor, sits in his dressing room with his 5H tailgate buddies doing jello shots and playing beer pong (can you blame him?). C.H. staggers toward the middle of the ring where he is met by Thor, who is wheezing and gasping fopr breath after lifting himself off his stool. Thor accidently beely bumps CH who immediately hist the canvas and goes into a deep sleep for 6 hours in puddle of his own vomit. Thor wins

I only stagger on road trips, then Thor99 piles furniture on top of me after I pass out and I can't get up.

Thor99 vs. Can't Hackett - Thor is losing, on the ground like a little girl, until CH sees the Beer Pong table, runs there and while he's playing a round, in his usual snipper style, Thor comes from behind with a 2x4 and kills him.

Joe, you are just piss because you can't beat me in beer pong :box:

thats crazy how JR128 went from bottom of the list to the top so fast i guess all his frineds rep the **** out of him

Thats what they call it now?

Thanks, War Ensemble. Max is the only #1 seed not to advance. Good job.

Next up we have-

Sperm Edwards vs. CrazyCarl

gg vs. shawn306

War Ensemble vs. CTM

TaborJet vs. JetsBabe

Lets do some voting.

Sperm is good... (nohomo)

I dont know who gg is but she sure seems a lot like GreenGal

War Ensemble likes the PS3... he is cool in my book

Where would we be without Tabors tech talk?

I just saw Chuck Norris on a commercial for totalgym.com (or something like that). He looked like a cadaver with a rug on its head. Jesus H, you'd think that someone with a bank roll like that would at least try a little harder when he's not fooling anyone.

I think the only two wig jobs that were worse than Chuck Norris was Hank Stram and Howard Cosell; who obviously decided to steal the the same wig from the same department store mannequin only on different days. At least in the early '70's wearing road kill - FAKE road kill - on your head was at least considered remotely fashionable. Who knows why, but that's a mystery for another day.

WAIT! Tony Bennett. His used to be terrible, too. He finally got a clue. I had nowhere to put this so I figured I'd stick some toupee glue on it and stick it here...Which reminds me, my old neighbor's boyfriend, Harry, his beat all come to think of it. And he'd even have glue stuck to his forehead on some days. I would secretly wish for a sudden wind just to see if I could suppress my urge to shriek. I'm not very good at that, so I figured I'd create a mental image if it ever happened that I was a contestant on 'Make Me Laugh' to see if I could do it. You know, not laugh. A million dollars is at stake!

Oh, and my Uncle Leo. I forgot about that. It was a gray rug, and the "part" in the acrylic "hair" was a completely different color than the rest of his skin. And the color of said "hair" didn't match the rest of his head, either. I mean, nobody is gonna notice, right? Looks perfectly natural, you betcha. Haha, my Daddy used to whisper to me, "Now don't laugh, but what is that animal doing on your uncle's head? If you don't laugh, Carvel for you later." "Animal? It's a...ah...squir......HAHAHAHA!" I'd still get the cone, of course. It was really just a ruse because my father really wanted to crack up himself. OK, that's it. I think.

I just saw Chuck Norris on a commercial for totalgym.com (or something like that). He looked like a cadaver with a rug on its head. Jesus H, you'd think that someone with a bank roll like that would at least try a little harder when he's not fooling anyone.

I think the only two wig jobs that were worse than Chuck Norris was Hank Stram and Howard Cosell; who obviously decided to steal the the same wig from the same department store mannequin only on different days. At least in the early '70's wearing road kill - FAKE road kill - on your head was at least considered remotely fashionable. Who knows why, but that's a mystery for another day.

WAIT! Tony Bennett. His used to be terrible, too. He finally got a clue. I had nowhere to put this so I figured I'd stick some toupee glue on it and stick it here...Which reminds me, my old neighbor's boyfriend, Harry, his beat all come to think of it. And he'd even have glue stuck to his forehead on some days. I would secretly wish for a sudden wind just to see if I could suppress my urge to shriek. I'm not very good at that, so I figured I'd create a mental image if it ever happened that I was a contestant on 'Make Me Laugh' to see if I could do it. You know, not laugh. A million dollars is at stake!

Oh, and my Uncle Leo. I forgot about that. It was a gray rug, and the "part" in the acrylic "hair" was a completely different color than the rest of his skin. And the color of said "hair" didn't match the rest of his head, either. I mean, nobody is gonna notice right? Looks perfectly natural, you betcha. Haha, my Daddy used to whisper to me, "Now don't laugh, but what is that animal doing on your uncle's head? If you don't laugh, Carvel for you later." "Animal? It's a...ah...squir......HAHAHAHA!" I'd still get the cone, of course. It was really just a ruse because my father really wanted to crack up himself. OK, that's it. I think.

confused.jpg

Archived