Steve Spagnuolo won't be the jets coach

GodWearsAGrayHoodie

You whine a lot about Rex Ryan. Is there a particular reason you don't like him? Is it the fact that he blitzes relentlessly? Is it the fact that he uses completely unpredictable plays and formations? Is it the fact that he has one of the best 3-4 defenses in the league and that the Ravens have made it to the championship game because of that defense?

I dont whine about anything, I simply dont like him for our HC. What, am I not allowed to have my own opinion, or do I have to blindly follow the rest of you?

What's pathetic is the Rex Ryan for HC circle jerk that is occuring on here, while shutting down anyone who might think differently. :yawn:

No one (at least I'm not) is guaranteeing anything under Rex Ryan. I think that he's the best guy for the job, I really do. Do I know that? No. Does anyone? No.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's ridiculous GIVING UP on the guy already. I have no problem with people who don't want him and I'm willing to accept why people wouldn't but giving up on him is just stupid at this point. Give the guy a ****ing chance before you come to any conclusions about him.

What's pathetic is the Rex Ryan for HC circle jerk that is occuring on here, while shutting down anyone who might think differently. :yawn:

i think Ryan will be Ok, let's see who he tabs as his OC....

The Def will be much more aggressive than this pussified football that

we saw in 2H

Are you retarded or something? You post "EPIC FAIL" and "SPAGS>>>>>>>>>>RYAN" and when people disagree with you call them pathetic. What exactly is your ideal scenario, you say that kind of crap that brings nothing to the discussion table and people agree with you? Notice you are the one holding back the conversation here, not the people disagreeing with you.

Are you retarded or something? You post "EPIC FAIL" and "SPAGS>>>>>>>>>>RYAN" and when people disagree with you call them pathetic. What exactly is your ideal scenario, you say that kind of crap that brings nothing to the discussion table and people agree with you? Notice you are the one holding back the conversation here, not the people disagreeing with you.

My ideal scenario is you shutting the fukk up. I didnt get past the "are you retarded" part of your post. What kind of ppoint are you trying to get across to me when you start your post calling me retarded. GTFOH! Go harangue someone else with your babble, or type to me in a way that doesnt include personal insults..

My ideal scenario is you shutting the fukk up. I didnt get past the "are you retarded" part of your post. What kind of ppoint are you trying to get across to me when you start your post calling me retarded. GTFOH! Go harangue someone else with your babble, or type to me in a way that doesnt include personal insults..

Well that's surprising. :rolleyes:

I've said it before, as a jets fan you think 1 of 4 things for decisions like this

1. Brilliant move, Super Bowl here we come

2. Doesn't matter we're the jets and will loose

3. Stupid move, I know what we should have done, we didn't and now it's gonna come back to bite us

4. Lets wait and see what happens, could be good or bad, won't know till the season is over.

She's young and entitled to her opinon just like everyone else, let her be negative that's fine. I was furious when we passed on Leinart cursing the franchise, calling them idiots...well I'm gonna happily admit I was wrong. Bronzey already said she'll eat crow if it works out, and tell ya what, your more than welcome to scream "I told ya so" if it doesn't and I'll gladly take my lumps. Please lets all be a little mature here, we don't need to be ra ra ra over everything, as long as we aren't rooting for the team to loose, just so we'll be right.

Ozzie Newsome is why the Ravens D is great, not their coordinators. F*** this.

The Ravens have had the best defense in the NFL since before Ozzie. He wasn't there when their defense was carrying their team to a Super Bowl championship.

The Ravens have had the best defense in the NFL since before Ozzie. He wasn't there when their defense was carrying their team to a Super Bowl championship.

Fine, then it goes above even Ozzie. Either way, that doesn't bode well for the success of their coaches OUTSIDE of the successful system. Who knows what we'll get out of Ryan when he leaves his cushy job and comes to coach this mess of a team.

Fine, then it goes above even Ozzie. Either way, that doesn't bode well for the success of their coaches OUTSIDE of the successful system. Who knows what we'll get out of Ryan when he leaves his cushy job and comes to coach this mess of a team.

Now you're just being a crybaby. Man up and quit your whining.

Maybe the people "above" all of this know good coaching. Hence Rex Ryan.

Either way. The Jets are getting a good football mind in the end. Regardless of what we think, the Jets have interviewed HIGHLY RESPECTED coaching prospects, with the luxury of one ALREADY being under contract as OC. If they wanted Schotty running the entire show, the trigger would have been pulled already. Everything seems to point to Ryan, I'm fine with that and the Jets' willingness to show patience.

I hope we keep Schotty, he's a good young OC who will improve with time. This year was a mulligan at QB and should be remedied via draft or FA. For all the nay-sayers unhappy with his play-calling, remember, he was not the HEAD COACH. Mangini was. HC gets the final say.

This team has the talent to do well despite a JAG QB if there's a killer D & ground game. The Jets' due diligence eases my concerns about them not "reaching" for a prospect out of desperateness. They have their target set.

Should be another interesting off-season; has been thus far.

Archived