****The 4th Annual JetNation Awards****

TaborJet

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Borgo and Kleck are fighting in this thread, it made me wonder whose JI good bye cruel world thread was better...

If I was up to date on membership dues I could search for them over there and hotlink them, anyone help a brother out?

Since Borgo and Kleck are fighting in this thread, it made me wonder whose JI good bye cruel world thread was better...

If I was up to date on membership dues I could search for them over there and hotlink them, anyone help a brother out?

I'm not fighting. All I did was cast my vote for Kleck as Most Annoying Poster, for which I received a "*** you, Boro" response. I just read another thread where this guy insults people for no reason. Unlike when he was a moderator, we can actually speak up and not take this bulls*it.

You think that's bad? Even with all of the former-JI circle-jerking going on in this thread I didn't get mentioned once. Maybe I'll just have to go back there where I'm appreciated. At least there I'm recognized for my overly-bloated post count and my $55 is taken with great pleasure.

You are definitely there, I forgot.

I used to be the first guy to jump and start with the circle jerk comments, than I joined the circle!!!

You are added to my list. I dont care what anyone says. I dont think you can even use my vote for best overall poster because I have listed so many. Its all old JI'ers because I dont know enough about everyone else other than some of the obvious consistent posters that I liked when I first joined awhile back before the fiasco. And the thing is, you are all truly some of the best posters and its not like I am talking straight doodoo.

:hand:

I'm not fighting. All I did was cast my vote for Kleck as Most Annoying Poster, for which I received a "*** you, Boro" response. I just read another thread where this guy insults people for no reason. Unlike when he was a moderator, we can actually speak up and not take this bulls*it.

Whether you know it or not, you're fighting. Trust me, one of the many characteristics that Klecko shares with the mighty elephant is that he never forgets. He will now being to disagree with every single post of yours with great hostility now matter how trivial.

**JetNation awards official ballot***

Most Underrated Poster – JIF - Like Howard Stern declaring himself of the king of all media this one has stuck as well..

Most Knowledgeable Poster – Sperm Edwards

Most Annoying Poster – Klecko73isGod

Funniest Poster – Too many to single out 1..Johnny Hector, EY, Aten, Rutgers, Max, Alk, fishooked, etc..

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – StillerPaul

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – To many again..

Biggest Homer – Does Ray Ray post here?

Best Avatar/Signature – I like Chad Harmoon's current avatar with the chick in bra and panties image.php?u=1030&dateline=1233299749

Most Improved Poster – dunno

Best New Poster – Too many..

Thread of the Year – The ups and downs of the Jets/Pats game thread in NE

JetNation Moment – The second great JI exodus

Moderator of the Year – BP

Lounge Lizard – Fishooked, SouthernJet

International Poster – RaoulDuke & IrishJet

Former JN Member you would like to return- GGG? I heard she was good looking :D

Best Banning- None..Bannings suck.. Wait, was MacPac banned?

Whether you know it or not, you're fighting. Trust me, one of the many characteristics that Klecko shares with the mighty elephant is that he never forgets. He will now being to disagree with every single post of yours with great hostility now matter how trivial.

This coming from the guy who has spent the last three years disagreeing with me just to piss me off. :rolleyes:

The funny part is, I don't even know what I did to get on your **** list.

Boro, it was a joke. Lighten the **** up.

And since when is forcefully disagreeing with someone attacking them?

Some people here need to grow a thicker skin. And I thought I was supposed to be the overly sensitive guy.

Life's tough Boro, wear a cup.

You think that's bad? Even with all of the former-JI circle-jerking going on in this thread I didn't get mentioned once. Maybe I'll just have to go back there where I'm appreciated. At least there I'm recognized for my overly-bloated post count and my $55 is taken with great pleasure.

I just added you, you whiny old ****.

Dang, I just want one vote for anything and I'll be happy. The few guys that actually like me here have already voted and I wasn't included so I guess I'm **** out of luck. Now I'll just have to see if I get any vote for more annoying or biggest homer or something unwarranted.

**JetNation awards official ballot***

Most Underrated Poster – kobe24jets

Most Knowledgeable Poster – Sperm Edwards

Most Annoying Poster – Anyone with mock drafts between May-January

Funniest Poster – Borgo, when he tries to be.

Best Overall Non-Jets Fan Poster – Garb

Best Overall Poster on JetNation – Bob

Nicest Rack - Smizzy

Longest Toenails - Max

Most likely to succeed - UtahGangsta

Most likely to suck - Max

Most sucky to like - kobe24jets

Most likely to need a new CAPS lock key - GOB

Biggest Homer – Jetsrule128

Best Avatar/Signature – Borgo's hair-band member of the week

Most Improved Poster – GOB (from "gone" to "here" is an improvement)

Best New Poster – dhjf

Thread of the Year – the "Happy birthday JerryK" thread

JetNation Moment – This new bunch of JI refugees

Moderator of the Year – GOB

Lounge Lizard – SouthernJet

International Poster – IrishJet

Former JN Member you would like to return- Mayone, his guns, and his dogs.

Best Banning- People get banned?

Dang, I just want one vote for anything and I'll be happy. The few guys that actually like me here have already voted and I wasn't included so I guess I'm **** out of luck. Now I'll just have to see if I get any vote for more annoying or biggest homer or something unwarranted.

Don't worry douche I was planning on voting for you.

Most Knowledgeable Poster – Klecko (football, history, politics), Sar (electronics, watches, travel), PatsFanTx (cooking), Me (strippers, drugs, liquor)

Most Annoying Poster – AquaDouche

Funniest Poster – SouthernJet

Biggest Homer – 124

Best Avatar/Signature – Fish

Thread of the Year – Am I too old to still be smoking weed?

Moderator of the Year – None, one of you ****s keeps deleting all of my funny posts.

International Poster – IrishJet

ha.. I had you, Gainzo, Alk, StillerPaul and dolphan1 typed out for best non Jets fan but in the end had to go with the guy whose a fan of a non rival team. No offense, but the team you guys root for blows.. ;)

Archived