Record-Breaking Breasts

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never, ever had a lap dance nor will I ever have a lap dance. Gross.

I have been to a strip joint though. New Orleans. A unisex strip joint. It was hilarious, truth be told.

Never heard of such a thing....strange

Anyone else more of an ass guy than a breast lover? I am.

+1

It must be tough to be a dumb slut.

is she dumb & is she a slut jeto?

i've seen no nude pics yet to indicate confirmation of your slut label just cause she got her boobs enhanced to the size of a small mountainous village.

dumb? I highly doubt she works a day in her life & I would venture a guess she has figured out how to capitalize on her enhancements

is she dumb & is she a slut jeto?

i've seen no nude pics yet to indicate confirmation of your slut label just cause she got her boobs enhanced to the size of a small mountainous village.

dumb? I highly doubt she works a day in her life & I would venture a guess she has figured out how to capitalize on her enhancements

What's the difference between a dumb slut and a stupid bimbo?

Very funny Assmop and GOB.

What I was getting at is the fact that Joebaby called this "woman" a stupid Bimbo and Jetophile called her a dumb slut and I was just wondering if there was a difference.

Very perceptive of you. Good question.

I suspect it's okay that joebaby called her a stupid Bimbo because he's a dude. It's never okay for a woman to hate on another woman.. that's just catty.

I suspect it's okay that joebaby called her a stupid Bimbo because he's a dude. It's never okay for a woman to hate on another woman.. that's just catty.

oh fer crissakes. joebaby's comment is on page 1 from yesterday or the day before & I actually didn't read the comment as it was quite lengthly.

the term "dumb slut" was today and stood alone in a sentence.

gimme a break here girls

...So true , its that thing that boys like to do. They pull it out every chance they get - especially if they are trying to shut you up or one-up you. Yup, they pull out the jealousy card ;) - regardless of its validity. It's like they learned that in the boys locker room during gym class in high school. "Hey,dude, whenever in doubt, pull the jealousy card. Yah, it works, trust me. My dad told me so."

...So true , its that thing that boys like to do. They pull it out every chance they get - especially if they are trying to shut you up or one-up you. Yup, they pull out the jealousy card ;) - regardless of its validity. It's like they learned that in the boys locker room during gym class in high school. "Hey,dude, whenever in doubt, pull the jealousy card. Yah, it works, trust me. My dad told me so."

no i dont think we have to learn that i think it just comes natural :)

What I was getting at is the fact that Joebaby called this "woman" a stupid Bimbo and Jetophile called her a dumb slut and I was just wondering if there was a difference.

Whether she would have sex with you(bimbo), or might decide to have sex with someone other than you(slut).

You know, Not everything is so ****ing serious all the time. Quit it with the injecting needless drama in to everything ****ing thread you disagree with. People are going to discuss and say things you disagree with. How about you be a ****ing adult and deal with it. Acting like children.

You know, Not everything is so ****ing serious all the time. Quit it with the injecting needless drama in to everything ****ing thread you disagree with. People are going to discuss and say things you disagree with. How about you be a ****ing adult and deal with it. Acting like children.

personal attack!!!!!! :shock::shock:

:D

and there is a difference between drama and discourse.

i think the air is thin up there, arsis. :lol:

personal attack!!!!!! :shock::shock:

:D

and there is a difference between drama and discourse.

i think the air is thin up there, arsis. :lol:

Keep telling yourselves that and you might start to actually believe it. Grown adults acting like children. I hate the internet sometimes.

oh c'mooooonnnnnn!!! You guys have to turn this thread into this crap? Please, get over yourselves already. Garb, were you sitting there memorizing every post in this thread waiting for your moment to pounce?

Oh, and by the way, to answer your original question...

bimbo n. , pl. -bos . Slang. A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.

slut n. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous. A woman prostitute. A slovenly woman; a slattern

So yeah Garb, there is a difference between the two. I would say a woman who travels to Brazil to increas the size of her t i t s to KKK would be considered to have an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal so the bimbo moniker works. But, nowhere on her profile does it hint at her sexual poclivities or desire to be in the sex industry. Heck, although pretty rediculous, her site presents itself as a serious modelling/acting portfolio site like any other wanna be actor or model. So calling her a slut really wouldn't apply.

So, umm, your post.....

FAIL!

check and mate.

oh c'mooooonnnnnn!!! You guys have to turn this thread into this crap? Please, get over yourselves already. Garb, were you sitting there memorizing every post in this thread waiting for your moment to pounce?

Oh, and by the way, to answer your original question...

bimbo n. , pl. -bos . Slang. A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.

slut n. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous. A woman prostitute. A slovenly woman; a slattern

So yeah Garb, there is a difference between the two. I would say a woman who travels to Brazil to increas the size of her t i t s to KKK would be considered to have an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal so the bimbo moniker works. But, nowhere on her profile does it hint at her sexual poclivities or desire to be in the sex industry. Heck, although pretty rediculous, her site presents itself as a serious modelling/acting portfolio site like any other wanna be actor or model. So calling her a slut really wouldn't apply.

So, umm, your post.....

FAIL!

check and mate.

LOL! interesting "take" on things joebaby :rolleyes:

oh and while you are at it.. could you define "pimp" for me?

:lol:

Superiority complex vs jealousy?

Which one is worse. You decide. ;)

And no offense ladies, but lets face it, this is a football message board, and it is predominantly male, so you should all have thicker skin than this. Plus you're all Jets fans to boot. The fag jokes and jokes about women are just flat-out going to happen.

If someone directly disrespects one of you, that's different, then its personal. But to start getting all 'what did he say or mean about that woman' well then, complain about it on iVillage or Oxygen or something.

We come here to talk about football and other crap. Stuff like this should be expected. Im sorry, but a football message board is still a man's world.

Just sayin'...

Superiority complex vs jealousy?

Which one is worse. You decide. ;)

Ah, an actual clever retort! I may have to rep you for that one ;)

Oh fer crissakes, relax people. I just found it interesting - I could not care less what you call that idiot with the enormous boobage. And yes, I called her an idiot. :) I seriously wanted to know 1) why jeto was called out and not joe and 2) I really do want to know what the difference between a bimbo and a slut was. I always thought it was the same thing. See, you learn somthing new every day. This has nothing to do with thick skin, thin skin, whatever. I know boys will be boys....but geez, you all get riled up - especially Arsis. Bad day at work dude?

Anyway, my post sure did bring out the defense. Maybe Rex ought to bring me in as a special consultant. I have a way about me that fires people up! LOL!

And no offense ladies, but lets face it, this is a football message board, and it is predominantly male, so you should all have thicker skin than this. Plus you're all Jets fans to boot. The fag jokes and jokes about women are just flat-out going to happen.

If someone directly disrespects one of you, that's different, then its personal. But to start getting all 'what did he say or mean about that woman' well then, complain about it on iVillage or Oxygen or something.

We come here to talk about football and other crap. Stuff like this should be expected. Im sorry, but a football message board is still a man's world.

Just sayin'...

"Yes it's a man's man's man's word but it wouldn't be nuthin without a woman or a girl......"

Understood that this is a predominantly male board and there are bound to be gay jokes and misogyny (ie your last sentence). But, having said that, women DO post here and are allowed to contribute and have opinions that contrast that majority. If you don't agree you can retort or ignore.

Most of Garb's schtick is aimed at getting this very reaction. Mission accomplished, I suppose. Some of you men are getting fairly defensive.

Me? I couldn't care less about comments or threads so long as they aren't personal. Most of my quips are sarcastic; a virtual eye roll. But you haven't been around JN long enough to know me, I guess.

"Yes it's a man's man's man's word but it wouldn't be nuthin without a woman or a girl......"

Understood that this is a predominantly male board and there are bound to be gay jokes and misogyny (ie your last sentence). But, having said that, women DO post here and are allowed to contribute and have opinions that contrast that majority. If you don't agree you can retort or ignore.

Most of Garb's schtick is aimed at getting this very reaction. Mission accomplished, I suppose. Some of you men are getting fairly defensive.

Me? I couldn't care less about comments or threads so long as they aren't personal. Most of my quips are sarcastic; a virtual eye roll. But you haven't been around JN long enough to know me, I guess.

Sssshhhhh! ;)

Hey! Wait a minute! Schtick? Schtick! My horse (virtual prop) resents that! LOL!!!!

BTW - nice work with the sig pic. You got talent, girl. But jeez louise, it's Ben Rothlisihatem. What's that all about?

Archived