TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

I'd also like to bring up this fact. Again, i'm not accusing him of good or evil, just giving my opinion of the progression of his posts. Going through War ensemble's posts, I thought it was possible (though faint) that he had some sort of "quoting" role. His 3rd post was neutral.

He than quotes my post pointing this fact out and he starts doing more quotes. My gut prediction is that he's trying to feign like he has a role but doesn't actually have one. That's just my note on the matter.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vicious thinks you're just playing off the eagerness of other players. It's easy to point fingers.. Vicious is pointing out behavior but didn't feel strong enough to vote until you. Vicious believes the group that should be in question is:

BG

CTM

WP

EY

The three of you are creating confusion of epic proportions. Confusing who is good and evil, while hiding behind the guise of "order". If Vicious were a scum, he'd want to appear as level-headed and trustworthy as possible. Have people buy into what Vicious is selling.

BG is playing the quiet, calms card. Notice one of the most vocal people, EY, has yet to bring someone like BG into questions.

CTM clearly has a role like Vicious does. Vicious knows what side he is on and truly believes that it wouldn't make sense to have two roles similar to each other on one side.

EY seems to be protecting CTM, going for enough to try an protect him in certain posts yet naming him as one of his 3. Vicious believes CTM has some sort of protection from the mafia if he is so confident to name him.

WP has gone along with all of the aboves ideas.

There is something to be had by lynching. As a random lynch is no better. Vicious welcomes question of his character as Vicious knows what side he is on. He is the side the wants true justice.

I've made it clear why I'm not voting for CTM yet.

As to Bleedin' Green, I've seen him over talk both in the football board, and more importantly, in a mafia game on JI where he was innocent.

Honestly, and I know him in real life, sometimes dude just doesn't know when to STFU. ;)

I've made it clear why I'm not voting for CTM yet.

As to Bleedin' Green, I've seen him over talk both in the football board, and more importantly, in a mafia game on JI where he was innocent.

Honestly, and I know him in real life, sometimes dude just doesn't know when to STFU. ;)

I really wish I could dispute this even a little.

The argument is about A. Stop arguing about Point B and claiming innocent.

There doesn't necessarily need to be a connection between you and Vicious other than the fact that you have day roles. BUT, it's likely you guys have separate night roles and night benefits that are worth you guys becoming lightning rods early on. Lynching one of you reveals information about what we're dealing with in the Day role.

BUT the only one with a day role who's been super suspicious IMO is CTM. CTM is a smart guy, clearly he's feigning dumb about the potential benefit of finding out what the full capacity of the day role is.

sigh..

there is no benefit other then to see my alignment and speculate on what that means for vicious/others who seem to have posting requirements. At which point you are solely playing Doggin instead of the players, which is the wrong path...

I can almost guarantee Doggin will not reveal role powers at the death scene as he never has before .. Go look at his double blind game, when Jvill 51 died and came up a a cop, doggin didn't describe that he just received investigation results and didn't get to pick who he would investigate... or that he only stood a 75% chance of getting correct results on the mafia..

whats worse than an elephant walking down the street?

two elephants walking down the street

As far as playing off other posters eagerness, you're the one ready to jump onto the bandwagon of any player suspected by another and seem to be most adamant about coming to a quick decision. And you are by far pointing more fingers than anyone else here. You want to talk about creating confusion and so far have tried to note suspicion of about nearly half the people in this game. You're erratic and all over the map. Outside of your own claims that you're innocent, nothing you have said or done really seems to point to you making any concerted effort to clear things up, rather with each post you seem to murky the waters even more.

JVoR- Felt like he was eager, but then upon seeing more from him believe it truly is nothing but being over eager.

CTM- Not off the hook yet, Vicious senses a great disturbance in the force from him.

You- Vicious still believes the tactics you've tried on others you are trying on Vicious. Find a weakness, expose it, have others follow you. Your others Vicious has laid out already. The protection for each other has raised the vicious man's eyebrow.

That was an attempt at clearing up murky waters.

Vicious believes it's better to make suspicions open, rather then continue to try and calm others down.

I'd also like to bring up this fact. Again, i'm not accusing him of good or evil, just giving my opinion of the progression of his posts. Going through War ensemble's posts, I thought it was possible (though faint) that he had some sort of "quoting" role. His 3rd post was neutral.

He than quotes my post pointing this fact out and he starts doing more quotes. My gut prediction is that he's trying to feign like he has a role but doesn't actually have one. That's just my note on the matter.

i have noted the same but wanted to see if he would continue being erratic before calling it out..

If I was scum, and saw innocents with posting requirements + EY and your insistence that these players be bundled together I would fake a posting requirement immediately..

How do you make a tissue dance?

You put a little boogy in it.

i have noted the same but wanted to see if he would continue being erratic before calling it out..

If I was scum, and saw innocents with posting requirements + EY and your insistence that these players be bundled together I would fake a posting requirement immediately..

Problem is we saw these posting requirements before any connections were made.

Anyone adding new ones would be exposed as a fraud.

Who's bundling you guys together. The only accusation i've made so far are against CTM and BG. One with a role and one without a role. I'm not "applying the screws" to CTM just because he has a role. Otherwise, why wouldn't I do that to Vicious? CTM has been very suspicious in my eyes. AND it's likely you have some sort of benefit during the Night to protect you from either detection or execution.

I'd also would like to ask EY to elaborate why he still has a vote on me. I understand CTM's motive since I believe he's mafia. I'm not quite sure why you still do in light of the fact that you say my "activity" was not the reason and it was the overeagerness.

Vicious thinks you're just playing off the eagerness of other players. It's easy to point fingers.. Vicious is pointing out behavior but didn't feel strong enough to vote until you. Vicious believes the group that should be in question is:

BG

CTM

WP

EY

The three of you are creating confusion of epic proportions. Confusing who is good and evil, while hiding behind the guise of "order". If Vicious were a scum, he'd want to appear as level-headed and trustworthy as possible. Have people buy into what Vicious is selling.

BG is playing the quiet, calms card. Notice one of the most vocal people, EY, has yet to bring someone like BG into questions.

CTM clearly has a role like Vicious does. Vicious knows what side he is on and truly believes that it wouldn't make sense to have two roles similar to each other on one side.

EY seems to be protecting CTM, going for enough to try an protect him in certain posts yet naming him as one of his 3. Vicious believes CTM has some sort of protection from the mafia if he is so confident to name him.

WP has gone along with all of the aboves ideas.

There is something to be had by lynching. As a random lynch is no better. Vicious welcomes question of his character as Vicious knows what side he is on. He is the side the wants true justice.

I seriously want to punch you and doggin for giving you this role.

I agree with your list, except, I think we need to take CTM off. IMO we need to keep the 2 of you around.

JVoR

EY

BG

WP

are the players in order that Im most concerned about at this point. You and CTM obviously will eventually need to be lynched or invistigated. I just dont think it makes sense to lynch this early.

JVoR hit my intial scumdar with his play. He had done a good job of deflecting. You have to be curious about EY immediately jumping on the opportunity to use JVoR's play as leverage for a lynching.

I agree with your list, except, I think we need to take CTM off. IMO we need to keep the 2 of you around.

JVoR

EY

BG

WP

are the players in order that Im most concerned about at this point. You and CTM obviously will eventually need to be lynched or invistigated. I just dont think it makes sense to lynch this early.

JVoR hit my intial scumdar with his play. He had done a good job of deflecting. You have to be curious about EY immediately jumping on the opportunity to use JVoR's play as leverage for a lynching.

What did I do?

JVoR

EY

BG

WP

May I ask is it from the overeagerness, something I said, or a general feeling.

Problem is we saw these posting requirements before any connections were made.

Anyone adding new ones would be exposed as a fraud.

There's plenty of room to work for those that haven't posted a lot since my and vicious's appear so different.. I don't think the mod is going to have a zero tolerance rule on heat of the monment posts since it's unnatural. (indeed as vicious mistakenly voiced the first person once as well as my not including a joke once with no repercussions for either )

further, scum knows who the innocents are right away, so they are able to more quickly pick up the quirkiness and discern what it means..

You wanna hear a dirty joke?

The pig fell in the mud!

JVoR

EY

BG

WP

Vicious wants to punch himself for having this role.

The only reason Vicious believes CTM may be involved is Vicious realizes his role in this matter, and cannot see someone with such an obvious "requirement" role as someone on the same side. Clearly, it is driving you mad, and would drive everyone else mad. Vicious does agree though, that he'd like to have CTM around for some more invistigation. JVoR has confused The Vicious, but still feels strongly enough about his vote to keep it. Although, Vicious can see your point on JVoR.

Who's bundling you guys together. The only accusation i've made so far are against CTM and BG. One with a role and one without a role. I'm not "applying the screws" to CTM just because he has a role. Otherwise, why wouldn't I do that to Vicious? CTM has been very suspicious in my eyes. AND it's likely you have some sort of benefit during the Night to protect you from either detection or execution.

I'd also would like to ask EY to elaborate why he still has a vote on me. I understand CTM's motive since I believe he's mafia. I'm not quite sure why you still do in light of the fact that you say my "activity" was not the reason and it was the overeagerness.

Because I have definitive information on no one and have to vote for someone. Over eagerness is often a sign of wanting to get to the night phase, when you can do your damage...

Am I sure? Of course not. Do I have anything better to work with right now? No.

Because I have definitive information on no one and have to vote for someone. Over eagerness is often a sign of wanting to get to the night phase, when you can do your damage...

Am I sure? Of course not. Do I have anything better to work with right now? No.

I know this doesn't mean much to you but i'll say it anyways. I would love for this to go the entire 48 hours if it means we make an informed decision.

There's plenty of room to work for those that haven't posted a lot since my and vicious's appear so different.. I don't think the mod is going to have a zero tolerance rule on heat of the monment posts since it's unnatural. (indeed as vicious mistakenly voiced the first person once as well as my not including a joke once with no repercussions for either )

further, scum knows who the innocents are right away, so they are able to more quickly pick up the quirkiness and discern what it means..

You wanna hear a dirty joke?

The pig fell in the mud!

Some people may not have requirements that make them do their thing with every post. Some may have to make one post per day period that fits the requirements. 8-)

Come on Chan think things through.

EY is bundling and so are you. You and EY are suspicious of me because I don't agree that lynching someone with a role of some sort has any benefit at all. EY has said that lynching me provides information about vicious, which is bundling us together. Lynch x to find out about y...

Even worse, you acknowledge that our posting requirement could mean we have night powers, so why in the world would you potentially want to lynch a town power role? That's a very scummy idea you have there. If you really believe that, you should be advocating to not lynch me or Vicious and investigating one us this evening since we know there is a watcher.. Never lynch a possible town power role.

Q: Why does the Pillsbury Doughboy wear an apron?

A: To hide his doughnuts!

Alot of good conversation going on right now.

Everyone keeps repeating that the mafia wants a quick lynch to get to the night phase. On that note, people who are delaying the vote have become suspicious to me.

DD, Vicious is on you with this. More talk, more confusion. Whatever accusations come vicious's way, he has not wavered on his vote or opinion since it's been made.

What did I do?

You just to be on board with everything that is taking place. I put you last on my list, so there is nothing to worry about, you just seem to agreeing.

May I ask is it from the overeagerness, something I said, or a general feeling.

Both. You even admitted yourself that you were eager to get the game going...or so you say.

Some people may not have requirements that make them do their thing with every post. Some may have to make one post per day period that fits the requirements. 8-)

Come on Chan think things through.

agreed..

thsi whole business about day requirements is meant to be a distraction and meant to give scum areas to hide.. i suggest we ignore it like I said we ignore gagoots..

btw, remember how much doggin loved Gagoot's play that game? I believe doggin has created some gagoots rules for his game in order to entertain himself :D

Q: What did one wall say to the other?

A: I'll meet you at the corner!

I know this doesn't mean much to you but i'll say it anyways. I would love for this to go the entire 48 hours if it means we make an informed decision.

No one is that stupid to incriminate themselves on the first day. It's all about information gathering. Most of which is done by voting patterns.

You've watched the games... How often is the first vote right? And it's not because people did the wrong thing, but because they didn't have enough info.

Bottom line, I believe the first day is about gathering as much info about the game, the players, and the patterns as possible. Outside of that, the odds dictate that you're going to kill an innocent.

You just to be on board with everything that is taking place. I put you last on my list, so there is nothing to worry about, you just seem to agreeing.

Both. You even admitted yourself that you were eager to get the game going...or so you say.

I was eager to play this game. I can post the PMs from about a month ago eagerly suggesting we play on here. Unless that's against the rules.

And my intent was to force participation and get information. Because who do we know very little about? Thor99, uart, Irish Jet, War Ensemble, Lil Mick. The game is much better with everyone active. That's my intent solely. It sucks that you can post once or twice on the 1st day, peace out, and you're above suspicion. (To those guys, don't take it personally.)

No one is that stupid to incriminate themselves on the first day. It's all about information gathering. Most of which is done by voting patterns.

You've watched the games... How often is the first vote right? And it's not because people did the wrong thing, but because they didn't have enough info.

Bottom line, I believe the first day is about gathering as much info about the game, the players, and the patterns as possible. Outside of that, the odds dictate that you're going to kill an innocent.

lol gagoots excluded?

Vote Count:

JVoR (2) - CTM, EY

Norway (1) - Uart

BG (2) - Vicious, Double Down

CTM (2) - Irish, JVoR

War Ensemble (1) - LilMick

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

FTR, the only PM's you are not allowed to post on the Game thread are Game PMs (your role PMs and anything else I or someone else may have sent you - though you can paraphrase those)

Vote Count:

JVoR (2) - CTM, EY

Norway (1) - Uart

BG (2) - Vicious, Double Down

CTM (2) - Irish, JVoR

War Ensemble (1) - LilMick

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

FTR, the only PM's you are not allowed to post on the Game thread are Game PMs (your role PMs and anything else I or someone else may have sent you - though you can paraphrase those)

Doggin- Can you comment on role reveals after death?

I was eager to play this game. I can post the PMs from about a month ago eagerly suggesting we play on here. Unless that's against the rules.

And my intent was to force participation and get information. Because who do we know very little about? Thor99, uart, Irish Jet, War Ensemble, Lil Mick. The game is much better with everyone active. That's my intent solely. It sucks that you can post once or twice on the 1st day, peace out, and you're above suspicion. (To those guys, don't take it personally.)

I actually don't suspect you but why do you keep repeating this? We get it, you were extremely eager to get a game going. Not sure continuing to point that out as a defense from suspicion is helping. As I said, I don't really suspect you, but the more talking about your newbieness and eagerness the more it dosen't smell right (like a cat butt)

This does nothing to answer why you think I may have a power role but want to lynch me anyway..

Whats a dog say when being scraped by sand paper?

Ruff

Did I say that was in response to that? No, it was in response to JIF.

The only thing I said was that I have a feeling that you are mafia, and that by having such an obvious day role that you must have some sort of night protection. BUT, if you are indeed a townie with a role (which I think you're just clinging just to save your ass) what you said does make some sense to me. For now, i'll switch my vote from you to BG because he's the second guy on my list. But this doesn't change the fact that CTM is at the top of my list.

Unvote: CTM

vote: Bleedin Green

Archived