Norway (1) - Uart

BG (3) - Vicious, Double Down, JVoR

CTM (1) - Irish

War Ensemble (1) - LilMick

Vicious (1) - Norway

Thor (2) - CTM, Jets Things

Irish (1) - War Ensemble

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

So we're waiting for 2 votes? No way anyone is getting Lynched.

So we're waiting for 2 votes? No way anyone is getting Lynched.

No - people can change their votes whenever they want.

Given how far into day 1 we are, though, I am putting a deadline on the day. Unless the day ends earlier (i.e. if you lynch someone [or vote majority no lynch] before I sign off for the sabbath on Friday afternoon), Day 1 will end at 7:00pm Saturday Night, or as soon thereafter as I get to the comp. If there is no majority by then, I will randomly select a player for death.

Sorry guys, I've been away all night (1:25am here)

I'm still not sure how to feel about this but I'm convinced that it's one of the more frequent posters, the guys dictating the thread who are the mafia. My suspicion still lies with CTM but I'd be lying if I said it was a strong one.

EY is still very suspicious to me, I just didn't think he was working with you. We still don't know how many mafia there are or if there is an Serial Killer role at work.

Compare the times in CTM's posts where he defends himself versus when he tries to deflect blame. That's what's really getting me suspicious of him.

Why EY is suspicious to me? He's maintained his vote on me solely because of overeagerness and "lack of definite information" while at the same time saying that most Day 1 lynchings are just random. What's throwing me off is that he said the "loose lips sink ships" to Smashmouth in one of the previous games. In that role, he was innocent, and was just trying to get Smashmouth out because he was a liability. I thought he was doing the same to me. I just didn't think EY would be playing that deep of a game.

Also in that game, EY did a similar thing to what i'm offering now. If the most amount of information is gained from lynching me, then i'm okay with it as long as you guys win. But right now i'm trying to maximize that info.

Yeah, I voted to kill myself, proving my innocence and Smashmouth's guilt. Problem is, no one listened to me.

What about the time that you accidentally PM'd pauliec? Hahahaha! That was a funny/annoying game. ;)

Yeah, that was my bad. We were downright dominating that game.

We'd have killed him, I'd have been lynched the next day, and you guys would have rolled.

Let me just say I am currently 100% sure of two people's innocence, and 75% sure of another's.

I also will say that I find it very curious that JVOR continues to declare that we must kill CTM if he's proven innocent, yet, his vote sits elsewhere.

spilll the beans movie boy..

Knock Knock

-Who's there?

little old lady...

-little old lady who?

Hey! I didn't know you could yodle...?!?!

spilll the beans movie boy..

Knock Knock

-Who's there?

little old lady...

-little old lady who?

Hey! I didn't know you could yodle...?!?!

Doesn't make sense to do that just yet. It will come when it needs to.

For now, I'm not that high on a few people either, but they'll remain nameless until I hear from JVOR why he isn't voting for you, when he swears we need to attack you when he's dead.

Doesn't make sense to do that just yet. It will come when it needs to.

For now, I'm not that high on a few people either, but they'll remain nameless until I hear from JVOR why he isn't voting for you, when he swears we need to attack you when he's dead.

ok, then how 100% sure? are you suggesting you have a day power of some sort?

and JVOR isn't voting me because of the contradiction I pointed out to him. He says I probably have a power to off set the negative day posting requirement, so I asked him why he would want to lynch someone he thinks probably has a power?

Knock Knock

-who's there?

A door

-A door who?

A door is between us.

Let me just say I am currently 100% sure of two people's innocence, and 75% sure of another's.

I also will say that I find it very curious that JVOR continues to declare that we must kill CTM if he's proven innocent, yet, his vote sits elsewhere.

That's why Vicious remains suspicious.

That rhymed. AWESOME.

ok, then how 100% sure? are you suggesting you have a day power of some sort?

and JVOR isn't voting me because of the contradiction I pointed out to him. He says I probably have a power to off set the negative day posting requirement, so I asked him why he would want to lynch someone he thinks probably has a power?

Knock Knock

-who's there?

A door

-A door who?

A door is between us.

I do not have a day role, but based on my character name, I've figured some stuff out based on behaviors of others.

Thats the number one reason why I have voted JVoR. He claims that he is innocent, he claims he was playing eager, he demands before his 2nd to last vote the he wants one more post, he declares to vote CTM if he gets lynched, yet his vote is on BG.

Scummy

Well, this sucks. I'm going to be on for a little bit, but at around 5-10 I'm going to be travelling up to Providence without computer access. If it gets up to 8 on me, I ask that you withhold lynching so that I can get a pre-final post in before I cast the 9th vote for myself, as I promised already.

Thanks for reading the thread guys.

Well in the interest of actually having cast a vote and furthermore, making it one that is meaningful (i.e., not someone who has 0 or 1 votes), I'm going to go ahead and vote: JVOR.

There are some I find more scummy so far, but he's certainly been erratic enough to warrant suspicion and our legitimate choices at this point seem to have narrowed significantly.

I'm curious as to why CTM changed his vote against me. As much as I'd like to think i'm fun to keep around, clearly that's not a reason he would use to make his decision. No one would have blamed him if he kept his vote on me, I was still the leader at that point. He took the effort to unvote a leader and vote a guy with zero votes.

If you're mafia, what incentive do you have to do that? To throw off suspicion of bandwagon? Doesn't seem enough to me. Either he saw something in me that makes him think i'm innocent, he really really suspects thor (I doubt that), or we are working together. Since I know we aren't working together, and I don't think thor showed enough to make any sort of conclusion, does he think i'm innocent? I'm likely missing something.

Yes, please elaborate as to why...curious to hear your though process on this one.

JiF, Vicious knows this question wasn't directed towards Vicious, but would like to give you the point of view where vicious is coming from.

JVoR has seemed less calculated then all of us here. Everyone here has made some sort of convincing, or attempt at convincing argument. He has seemed the most "emotional" of all. Someone that erratic, and considering it's his first game, speaks to Vicious as inexperience. A person who is focused on manipulation and PEOPLE who seemingly agree on everything seems more of a suspicious activity then a n00b.

JVoR shouldn't be above questioning, no one should, but in Vicious's opinion, mafia work together, they don't work alone. JVoR has seemingly been alone in most of his moves.

I'm curious as to why CTM changed his vote against me. As much as I'd like to think i'm fun to keep around, clearly that's not a reason he would use to make his decision. No one would have blamed him if he kept his vote on me, I was still the leader at that point. He took the effort to unvote a leader and vote a guy with zero votes.

If you're mafia, what incentive do you have to do that? To throw off suspicion of bandwagon? Doesn't seem enough to me. Either he saw something in me that makes him think i'm innocent, he really really suspects thor (I doubt that), or we are working together. Since I know we aren't working together, and I don't think thor showed enough to make any sort of conclusion, does he think i'm innocent? I'm likely missing something.

My read on you is newb whose ego can't handle being an innocent accused or newb who is mafia trying anything he can to survive the day. I was never convinced of your guilt, how could I be?? I was more interested in you because I though if you were guilty we had a direct path to EY/BG maybe both..

The reason I am now more interested in Thor/Rutgers is because they both bandwagon'd you at a very opportune time for scum, and there's some evidence of team play. I'm not convinced they don't have some kind of Mason role (team of innocents), but if they've got so explaining to do. What better way to get and explanation then to apply pressure.

Further, you are contributing, Thor is not, which will mean you will constantly have people voting for you and will likely be investigated (you'll get snagged eventually). I'd rather vote off someone who is both suspicious and isn't contributing at this stage.

an elephant walks up to a camel and asks," why do you have to boobs on your back?"

the camel said," thats a strange question coming from someone with a dick on his face."

My read on you is newb whose ego can't handle being an innocent accused or newb who is mafia trying anything he can to survive the day. I was never convinced of your guilt, how could I be?? I was more interested in you because I though if you were guilty we had a direct path to EY/BG maybe both..

The reason I am now more interested in Thor/Rutgers is because they both bandwagon'd you at a very opportune time for scum, and there's some evidence of team play. I'm not convinced they don't have some kind of Mason role (team of innocents), but if they've got so explaining to do. What better way to get and explanation then to apply pressure.

Further, you are contributing, Thor is not, which will mean you will constantly have people voting for you and will likely be investigated (you'll get snagged eventually). I'd rather vote off someone who is both suspicious and isn't contributing at this stage.

an elephant walks up to a camel and asks," why do you have to boobs on your back?"

the camel said," thats a strange question coming from someone with a dick on his face."

Are you saying you feel you want to take out some "low-level" member rather then the power player?

Yes. It is a strategy to throw off the bandwagon suspicion. That is very typically the next group to be targeted after the first lynching. You often see cases built purely on bandwagon.

Typically, the ones to get draw suspicion for bandwagon voting are the first to start and the last to vote.

You still havent answered why you switched your vote from CTM, who you are demanding us go after if you get lynched, to BG. Or maybe you did and I didnt see your answer, but I would love an explination as to why.

Archived