TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Vote: JVoR

Im just not buying anything you are throwing out there man. The whole claim to innocence, the back peddling, the pity attempts, requesting the vote on CTM if you are lynched, your eagerness to vote no participants.

You realized what you were doing and I think you could have played it simple and you didnt. There is just too much deflecting and you hit my initial scumdar.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're guilty to me because of your words, not because you're voting for me. BG didn't vote for me and i'm suspicious of him. Don't try to unhang your noose for trying to hang an innocent. You better be next.

oy!

So the one acting the most suspicious to you also happens to be the one you claim is pushing the hardest to get you lynched.. If you don't see the connection there perhaps you should remove your head from your ass before you suffocate :D

Not only have you labeled me as the most suspicious, your are basically guaranteeing that I am scum after about 20 posts... Take a step back and think about that for a second...

Two snowmen are standing in a field. One says to the other : "Funny, I smell carrots too".

Vicious is so confident that he is NOT scum he is requesting those on the side of good to vote for him. Vicious is certain this will prove his innocense. Also, are you allowed to cast a vote on yourself? If so, Vicious will do so.

vote away.. self votes are allowed

I don't understand why though, what good is it to prove your innocence if you are dead and can no longer participate..

weird post..

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

el-if-i-no

Vote: JVoR

Im just not buying anything you are throwing out there man. The whole claim to innocence, the back peddling, the pity attempts, requesting the vote on CTM if you are lynched, your eagerness to vote no participants.

You realized what you were doing and I think you could have played it simple and you didnt. There is just too much deflecting and you hit my initial scumdar.

Keep it simple. What's more likely, I'm some genius player mimicking an outrageously poor job or i'm just making lots of mistakes in my first mafia game.

Your scumdar is broken. But the fatdar is in full throttle.

Hopefully you townies are able to learn something from the way people are acting. 3 more and I ask that you just wait for my 2nd to last post.

vote away.. self votes are allowed

I don't understand why though, what good is it to prove your innocence if you are dead and can no longer participate..

weird post..

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

el-if-i-no

Vicious does not fear death. Although Vicious feels sacrifices must be made it seems JVoR will be just that.

Keep it simple. What's more likely, I'm some genius player mimicking an outrageously poor job or i'm just making lots of mistakes in my first mafia game.

Hopefully you townies are able to learn something from the way people are acting. 3 more and I ask that you just wait for my 2nd to last post.

Why? Just say what you have to say...I just dont understand your tactics...they seriously make no sense and maybe Im wrong, but you are the only one hit my fatscumdar.

the sidebar to the latter is that you can be making a lot of mistakes as mafia in your first mafia game..

rep'd for fatdar though.. :D

I was going to wait to jump on this until after seeing Jvor's alignment, but he seems fun to keep around, Thor's vote was highly opportunistic and he's not participating that much. If Jvor is innocent, Thor could very well be guilty..

unvote Jvor

vote Thor

Two peanuts walk into a bar.

One was a salted.

Why? Just say what you have to say...I just dont understand your tactics...they seriously make no sense and maybe Im wrong, but you are the only one hit my fatscumdar.

I like the intrigue of the game but the most important thing i'm taking from this is I should just post twice and take a long vacation because clearly no one ever suspects you then.

the sidebar to the latter is that you can be making a lot of mistakes as mafia in your first mafia game..

rep'd for fatdar though.. :D

I was going to wait to jump on this until after seeing Jvor's alignment, but he seems fun to keep around, Thor's vote was highly opportunistic and he's not participating that much. If Jvor is innocent, Thor could very well be guilty..

unvote Jvor

vote Thor

Two peanuts walk into a bar.

One was a salted.

1) Do you honestly think Mafia would ask me to take the frontrunner role? That takes a lot of experience does it not? Why would they use me as a sacrificial lamb? That dwindles the mafia number off the bat.

2) If I was mafia, don't you think i'd be getting a little more help about what i should and shouldn't do?

That's right newbie, of course we'd expect a sheepishly move, what with your aversion to lady-like comments and re-hee-hee-heely awful timing in just about everything you can possibly say. I'd think of more things to bash you about, however you voted somewhat smartly.

And yet we still don't have any word as to why RJF made his vote either. Has he even given a reason?

I wasnt aware, that might change my opinion....lets see what happens.

Im not moving for now.

For the record, I might not be on till late tonight or possilby tomorrow morning...HAPPY HOUR!!!

Vicious still has suspicions of JVoR but it seems he is kinda emotional about it. Come on late tonight and be the town drunk!

Both of these are from Rutgers to Thor, imo there's a good possibility that Thor and Rutgers are a team.. Either masons or scum... I don't ever recall them being buds, maybe i've missed something though ..

Yes, everyone was waiting on you newbie. I'd cast my vote for you, but clearly your faux pas is the result of most likely eating Cheetos for too long and passing out due to the tummy ache rather than coming up with some clever mafia scheme. Welcome.

That's right newbie, of course we'd expect a sheepishly move, what with your aversion to lady-like comments and re-hee-hee-heely awful timing in just about everything you can possibly say. I'd think of more things to bash you about, however you voted somewhat smartly.

Q.Why do birds fly?

A. Because it's too far to walk.

I'm glad that I have CTM's support for now but I'm sure it probably came with a cost.

I'm sure hoping I'm wrong about CTM because he's clearly a very smart player.

DO you have a girlfriend?

Yeah, miss piggy is on the Seafood Diet. Everything she sees, she eats.

Both of these are from Rutgers to Thor, imo there's a good possibility that Thor and Rutgers are a team.. Either masons or scum... I don't ever recall them being buds, maybe i've missed something though ..

Q.Why do birds fly?

A. Because it's too far to walk.

See this is what I was thinking and now I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Vote: Thor

Archived