TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

Are you saying you feel you want to take out some "low-level" member rather then the power player?

I'm saying I don't know who is mafia but if I'm suspicious of an active player and a non active player equally, I'd rather lynch the inactive player..

There will be no skating through for Jvor, he'll get voted off eventually or investigated cause he's posted so much. Inactive players on the other hand can easily skate through unnoticed ftw

want to here a dirty word? DIRT!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. It is a strategy to throw off the bandwagon suspicion. That is very typically the next group to be targeted after the first lynching. You often see cases built purely on bandwagon.

Typically, the ones to get draw suspicion for bandwagon voting are the first to start and the last to vote.

poop...

if anything my switching votes will make me standout more and you know it..

That wasn't done to deflect suspicion...

So CTM is JVoR's #1, but he's not voting for him.

CTM changed his vote from JVoR to me.

But I'm supposed to be in cahoots with RJF. Got it.

Now ur playing,,,,

How do you get four giraffes into a car?

Two in the front, two in the back.

How do you get four Elephants into the car?

Make the giraffes get out.

I'm saying I don't know who is mafia but if I'm suspicious of an active player and a non active player equally, I'd rather lynch the inactive player..

There will be no skating through for Jvor, he'll get voted off eventually or investigated cause he's posted so much. Inactive players on the other hand can easily skate through unnoticed ftw

want to here a dirty word? DIRT!

Interesting. Vicious sees your POV and agrees. Although Vicious heavily suspects BG as a power player in the mafia, but respects this opinion. Will have to think on it some more.

There's a lot of 'your the bad guy, but I'm not going to vote for you going on'.

There's 1 guy doing this ....

I'm not sold on Jvor as mafia, I'm not sold on anyone as a matter of fact (how could I be)

I'm simply suspicious of a handful of players and would rather vote off one of the guys I'm suspicious of who isn't really giving us much to go on by not contributing..

further, I suspect there's some team play with Rutgers/Thor so 1 gives me the other, at least for now..

---

One day a man was sitting on his couch watching TV. He hears the doorbell ring and goes to answer it. When he opens the door there was no one there, but a snail was on the doorstep. He picked it up and threw it across the yard.

Three years later the the man was watching the TV again and the doorbell rang. He went to answer it and the same snail was on the doorstep. It looked up at him and said "Hey, what the hell was that for?"

There's 1 guy doing this ....

I'm not sold on Jvor as mafia, I'm not sold on anyone as a matter of fact (how could I be)

I'm simply suspicious of a handful of players and would rather vote off one of the guys I'm suspicious of who isn't really giving us much to go on by not contributing..

further, I suspect there's some team play with Rutgers/Thor so 1 gives me the other, at least for now..

---

One day a man was sitting on his couch watching TV. He hears the doorbell ring and goes to answer it. When he opens the door there was no one there, but a snail was on the doorstep. He picked it up and threw it across the yard.

Three years later the the man was watching the TV again and the doorbell rang. He went to answer it and the same snail was on the doorstep. It looked up at him and said "Hey, what the hell was that for?"

Hmm, good thoughts. It seems my vote for Vic si going to be wasted. Now leaning towards Thor. His lack of participationis question, with some suspicion attached, then he defends himself.

Ok. So Tom Brady quotes and following the crowd like a sheep are bad.

Before anyone else votes for me, I would like to say that I will not be around much today. First, I have my Meals on Wheels delivery to housebound geriatrics. After that, I am inoculating homeless orphans.

See? I am a good guy.

Damn. I'm getting ganged up on.

I would just like to say that as a gay man, Daddy like!

EY, if there's some relevant beans to spill do it soon.. what gay tv characters are there? WIll and Grace..

Quoting Tom Brady will not help you

Unvote: Vicious

Vote: Thor

:rl:

There are 2 cowboys in the kitchen. Which one is the real cowboy?

The one on the range.

You're making a mistake.

That's all.

spill them beans...

lets have it... what about RJF/Thor makes you 100% certaint they are innocent..

if you're town orientated you need to help out here. Nobody wants to mislynch..

Do you wanna lose ten pounds of ugly fat?

Cut off your head.

spill them beans...

Cut off your head.

Aren't we all cutters?

So CTM is JVoR's #1, but he's not voting for him.

CTM changed his vote from JVoR to me.

But I'm supposed to be in cahoots with RJF. Got it.

Newbie, the next time someone accuses me of being in cahoots with you, I am personally going to hold you accountable for it and constantly attack you with a barrage of insults worse than I've been doing. Seriously, the ineptitude of what you bring to this game is - it’s delicious. It’s like a little mini-meal between lunch and dinner. Quite frankly, it’s all I can do not to grind pepper on your head. I am completely insulted that anyone would think I'd waste my time cahooting with you.

Why? And why have CTM's jokes gone from Rated G to PG-13?

ctm is running out of G rated jokes... ;)

srsly EY... whadda ya got..I know you have a flair for the dramatic, but lets be practical, if you know Thor is innocent, convince us and then we can proceed with lynching someone else..

A Horse goes into a bar and the bartender says

"Hey buddy, Why the Long Face"

im still confused on who is who... But i am starting to think Thor is really on the bad side of the force... but for right now my vote stands.. if it gets down to him needing 1 more vote for lynching i will change my vote.. i would hate for it to come down to someone getting randomly lynched and then a good guy go down for it but we will see

Newbie, the next time someone accuses me of being in cahoots with you, I am personally going to hold you accountable for it and constantly attack you with a barrage of insults worse than I've been doing. Seriously, the ineptitude of what you bring to this game is - it

Newbie, the next time someone accuses me of being in cahoots with you, I am personally going to hold you accountable for it and constantly attack you with a barrage of insults worse than I've been doing. Seriously, the ineptitude of what you bring to this game is - it’s delicious. It’s like a little mini-meal between lunch and dinner. Quite frankly, it’s all I can do not to grind pepper on your head. I am completely insulted that anyone would think I'd waste my time cahooting with you.

Dr. Cox

spill them beans...

Cut off your head.

RJF on more than one occasion has shown that they are together in some way. It is their first time playing, but do you think he's an idiot, and telegraphing mafia that much?

I'd say your first instinct would be right, and they are on the side of the good together.

Or, they are both complete idiots. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here.

RJF on more than one occasion has shown that they are together in some way. It is their first time playing, but do you think he's an idiot, and telegraphing mafia that much?

I'd say your first instinct would be right, and they are on the side of the good together.

Or, they are both complete idiots. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here.

lol.. I have considered that believe me. But if its a team of mafia newbs, maybe it is that easy :confused0082:

Dr. Cox

That's it! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out which TV character says newbie. I knew I'd heard it before.. So we may have just outed town doctors... (or they are faking)

for now..

unvote Thor

CTM (1) - Irish

War Ensemble (1) - LilMick

Irish (1) - War Ensemble

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

these votes look very safe... i think we should apply pressure to Irish, lilmick or war.. all non contributors, all parked in a safe spot..

Q. What's pink and fluffy

A. Pink fluff

these votes look very safe... i think we should apply pressure to Irish, lilmick or war.. all non contributors, all parked in a safe spot..

Q. What's pink and fluffy

A. Pink fluff

Did you see my post before I voted for war early in the game but my suspicion have changed to Thor I think he is scum by the way he is posting and I also see a pattern between him and rtg but I don't wanna change my vote justyet but like I said if it comes down to it I'll vote for Thor just to see him get lynched

Archived