TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to reconfirm. Again, not making an accusation with this statement. I just want to see who has day roles? Vicious, and CTM obviously. What are we making of RJF's role though. I'm kind of confused about his post to EY about "nice try, Sherlock"

RJF has a day role or no?

RJF's role is to make your life miserable Lois, in and out of this game. Consider this my resignation as your posting buddy and my affirmation of someone who's voting for you to be lynched. Count it D.

RJF's role is to make your life miserable Lois, in and out of this game. Consider this my resignation as your posting buddy and my affirmation of someone who's voting for you to be lynched. Count it D.

I guess that confirms a day role, but I'm still confused as to what it is. Probably not important though, as reading into identity of it doesn't appear to be getting us anywhere.

I guess that confirms a day role, but I'm still confused as to what it is. Probably not important though, as reading into identity of it doesn't appear to be getting us anywhere.

As far as I'm concerned, no day roles have been confirmed yet.

CTM, Vicious, RJF are all bright (and conniving :biggrin:) people who could have easily read the first post and decided to fake a day role by speaking in the first person, ending every post as a joke, etc.

Vicious implores all to consider the old saying "Wolf in sheep's clothing". Some people here have continued to hone in on a target together, while protecting each other. This behavior is more concerning to Vicious then over eagerness.

I think it's safe to say that at least one of the people voting for me now is mafia. As I said, my #1 is CTM, and I implore you all to go after him next when i'm revealed innocent. If I DO go, I want it to at least provide information to the townies about my accusers. As something fishy is definitely going on.

To add to my previous post, how exactly would speaking in the third person and saying a joke after every post be in any way useful in the game?

Seems like a waste of a role to me.

If Vicious were to have "given himself" a role it would be one where Vicious could end sentences with "Whatcha talking bout Double Down?!"

As far as I'm concerned, no day roles have been confirmed yet.

CTM, Vicious, RJF are all bright (and conniving :biggrin:) people who could have easily read the first post and decided to fake a day role by speaking in the first person, ending every post as a joke, etc.

yup, or 1 of us could be legit and the other faking, or all of us legit. Even if we are legit it speaks nothing to our alignment or powers... Chasing down game mechanics here is a dead end imo..

try and ignore them. play the players, not doggin's twisted mind when he set this game up...

the most interesting thing that has happened so far is when jvor made a team out of me and BG for being suspicious of him, even though me and EY were voting for him..

When are farmers meaniest?

When they pull the ears of corn off

Vicious implores all to consider the old saying "Wolf in sheep's clothing". Some people here have continued to hone in on a target together, while protecting each other. This behavior is more concerning to Vicious then over eagerness.

Well you certainly can't be referring to me, since I've protected absolutely nobody and have no intentions of doing so. However, the play and accusations of both yourself and JVOR have been erratic at best. JVOR's suspicions have been limited to those who have made any comments regarding him with the one exception of EY. Meanwhile, as already pointed out (although you've continually dodged the point), you've targetted and made accusations towards every player who has received even the slightest hint of suspicion from another player.

The second someone looks like a possible target, you're there to try to jump on the bandwagon and bury them. You even did it with JVOR at the beginning who now suddenly has apparently become your most trusted confidant. Then how convenient that you become so sold in your convictions of me the second I point out your very peculiar play. While you can try to fabricate reasons why trying to come to a thorough conclusion on who to lynch, rather then blindly following your scattershot antics, it doesn't make it legitimate. All the while you're the one busy trying to convince everyone actively participating in the game of why they should all be suspicious of each other.

yup, or 1 of us could be legit and the other faking, or all of us legit. Even if we are legit it speaks nothing to our alignment or powers... Chasing down game mechanics here is a dead end imo..

try and ignore them. play the players, not doggin's twisted mind when he set this game up...

the most interesting thing that has happened so far is when jvor made a team out of me and BG for being suspicious of him, even though me and EY were voting for him..

When are farmers meaniest?

When they pull the ears of corn off

Because 1) your interaction with BG was slightly accusatory and then you haven't acknowledged each other since. 2) You guys are protecting each other 3) you are again deflecting suspicion off of yourself.

I'm just going to repeat it again, if i'm lynched and it's innocent. Go after CTM. He's been the ringleader of this operation. He's been the one pushing the hardest for me to go down.

Well you certainly can't be referring to me, since I've protected absolutely nobody and have no intentions of doing so. However, the play and accusations of both yourself and JVOR have been erratic at best. JVOR's suspicions have been limited to those who have made any comments regarding him with the one exception of EY. Meanwhile, as already pointed out (although you've continually dodged the point), you've targetted and made accusations towards every player who has received even the slightest hint of suspicion from another player.

The second someone looks like a possible target, you're there to try to jump on the bandwagon and bury them. You even did it with JVOR at the beginning who now suddenly has apparently become your most trusted confidant. Then how convenient that you become so sold in your convictions of me the second I point out your very peculiar play. While you can try to fabricate reasons why trying to come to a thorough conclusion on who to lynch, rather then blindly following your scattershot antics, it doesn't make it legitimate. All the while you're the one busy trying to convince everyone actively participating in the game of why they should all be suspicious of each other.

JVoR is still suspicious to Vicious. But Vicious doesn't feel he's a lock. You on the other hand, vicious gets a certain feeling from you working in a dynamic with another group. The way a mafia would.

Suspect everyone. Those who dont' suspect each other are the ones Vicious feels are the ones to blame. Especially when those who don't suspect each other hone in on specific enemies.

Because 1) your interaction with BG was slightly accusatory and then you haven't acknowledged each other since. 2) You guys are protecting each other 3) you are again deflecting suspicion off of yourself.

I'm just going to repeat it again, if i'm lynched and it's innocent. Go after CTM. He's been the ringleader of this operation. He's been the one pushing the hardest for me to go down.

if you think this is me pushing hard you should go and reread those other threads ;)

you are falling into the worst newb mistake, thinking the guy that thinks you're guilty has to be guilty himself. How can I not see your innocence you wonder unless i don't care if your innocent.. classic egocentric newbism...

So, this means you are either really are a newb playing poorly, or you really are an experienced player trying to play the newb role to your benefit..

hmmm... need to think..

Q: Ever hear of the goldfish that went bankrupt?

A: Now hes a bronze fish!

EY is still very suspicious to me, I just didn't think he was working with you. We still don't know how many mafia there are or if there is an Serial Killer role at work.

Compare the times in CTM's posts where he defends himself versus when he tries to deflect blame. That's what's really getting me suspicious of him.

Why EY is suspicious to me? He's maintained his vote on me solely because of overeagerness and "lack of definite information" while at the same time saying that most Day 1 lynchings are just random. What's throwing me off is that he said the "loose lips sink ships" to Smashmouth in one of the previous games. In that role, he was innocent, and was just trying to get Smashmouth out because he was a liability. I thought he was doing the same to me. I just didn't think EY would be playing that deep of a game.

Also in that game, EY did a similar thing to what i'm offering now. If the most amount of information is gained from lynching me, then i'm okay with it as long as you guys win. But right now i'm trying to maximize that info.

JVoR is still suspicious to Vicious. But Vicious doesn't feel he's a lock. You on the other hand, vicious gets a certain feeling from you working in a dynamic with another group. The way a mafia would.

Suspect everyone. Those who dont' suspect each other are the ones Vicious feels are the ones to blame. Especially when those who don't suspect each other hone in on specific enemies.

You do seem very slippery, full of suspicion in general, hazy on details. CTM always seems suspicious due to his jedi-mind trick abilities, and and I'm still not seeing the BG scumminess. For now:

Vote: Vicious

You do seem very slippery, full of suspicion in general, hazy on details. CTM always seems suspicious due to his jedi-mind trick abilities, and and I'm still not seeing the BG scumminess. For now:

Vote: Vicious

Vicious is so confident that he is NOT scum he is requesting those on the side of good to vote for him. Vicious is certain this will prove his innocense. Also, are you allowed to cast a vote on yourself? If so, Vicious will do so.

if you think this is me pushing hard you should go and reread those other threads ;)

you are falling into the worst newb mistake, thinking the guy that thinks you're guilty has to be guilty himself. How can I not see your innocence you wonder unless i don't care if your innocent.. classic egocentric newbism...

So, this means you are either really are a newb playing poorly, or you really are an experienced player trying to play the newb role to your benefit..

hmmm... need to think..

Q: Ever hear of the goldfish that went bankrupt?

A: Now hes a bronze fish!

You're guilty to me because of your words, not because you're voting for me. BG didn't vote for me and i'm suspicious of him. Don't try to unhang your noose for trying to hang an innocent. You better be next.

Well...I'm home now and have re-read the entire thread. Two things stick out: Vicious is worse than Ricky Henderson and Chan's "jokes" are worse than Gabe Kaplan's at the end of each episode of "Welcome Back Kotter." Other than that, I got nothing. No one seems overly suspicious to me, but in the other games I've played, constant declarations of "there will be one less townie if I'm lynched"... Yeah, still got nothing. :confused0088:

Vote Count:

JVoR (4) - CTM, EY, Rutgers, Thor

Norway (1) - Uart

BG (3) - Vicious, Double Down, JVoR

CTM (1) - Irish

War Ensemble (1) - LilMick

Vicious (1) - Norway

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

You can vote for anyone you want, including yourself

Archived