Bucs tell Garcia they won't bring him back - NFL.com

Garcia is the perfect fit for what Rex Ryan says he wants to do here and unlike Favre is still playing very well.

I don't think so. lIke Pennington,. Garcia brings the defense right up to the line of scrimmage. If you want to emphasize the run, that is poison.

Garcia is the perfect fit for what Rex Ryan says he wants to do here and unlike Favre is still playing very well.

Unlike Favre? the guy who had one of the best years of his career and had his team in the NFC championship game? I wish any of our qbs could suck that bad

Unlike Favre? the guy who had one of the best years of his career and had his team in the NFC championship game? I wish any of our qbs could suck that bad

That was one good year surrounded by four/five crap ones. Garcia has been consistently good still.

I think Favre would do much better with a Rex Ryan team than a Eric Mangini team, but Jeff Garcia may be an even better fit.

And jack48, Garcia is not as bad as Pennington. Teams respect Garcia to beat them more than 10 yards down the field than they do Pennington. Pennington needed trick plays half the time to beat opponents deep in 2008, Garcia doesn't need those. His arm is better than Chad's.

I love Jet fans like assmop and Bronzey who believe the person to blame first and all is the Quarterback without going and looking at Garcia's stats in the teams final four games, compared to Brett's.

1. @ CAR - 24-38, 321yds, 2 TD

2. @ ATL - Did Not Play

3. SD - 21-34, 232yds, 1 TD, 2 INT

4. OAK - 17-33, 257yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

The defense let up these points in Garcia's 3 starts in the final 4 games:

Yeah, I'm sorry Jeff couldn't create miracles with "awesome" receivers and running backs by the likes of Antonio Bryant, Earnest Graham, Joey 49 year old Galloway and Michael Clayton.

I love Jet fans like assmop and Bronzey who believe the person to blame first and all is the Quarterback without going and looking at Garcia's stats in the teams final four games, compared to Brett's.

1. @ CAR - 24-38, 321yds, 2 TD

2. @ ATL - Did Not Play

3. SD - 21-34, 232yds, 1 TD, 2 INT

4. OAK - 17-33, 257yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

The defense let up these points in Garcia's 3 starts in the final 4 games:

Yeah, I'm sorry Jeff couldn't create miracles with "awesome" receivers and running backs by the likes of Antonio Bryant, Earnest Graham, Joey 49 year old Galloway and Michael Clayton.

garcia suks cak

he is gawd awful , played great in detroit too!!!

no thanks a weak armed old qb in meadowlands is not a plan

Archived