Nnamdi Asomugha

Ghost

I think we should make a run at him even if he is franchised. Revis and Asomugha would be nasty.

I honestly won't mind giving up two 1st round picks for him. It'll definitely be worth it.

lol

There are 22 starting spots on a team... having 2 solid CBs is a good thing... but it wont matter if the other 20 spots arent all solid as well...

Giving up our 1st round pick this year and next year for Nnamdi would mean that we HAVE to hit the Free Agent market and rounds 2-7 hard in order for us to fill our other needs at Safety, Wide Receiver, Inside Linebacker, Quarterback and depth on both lines.

Yes they'd be the best 1-2 combo in the NFL, no doubt about it, but if your front seven can't create pressure it doesn't matter who you have back there. I'd rather be able to sign Bart Scott than trade 2 1sts for Nnamdi and have to sign him long term.

First of all if they tag him they are using the exclusive franchise tag same as last year. So he's not leaving but even if he hits free agency, we definitely need an upgrade at corner but we don't need to tie up the kind of money it takes for 2 shutdown corners when we have other huge holes on this team.

I think we should make a run at him even if he is franchised. Revis and Asomugha would be nasty.

I honestly won't mind giving up two 1st round picks for him. It'll definitely be worth it.

Is he a franchise QB? Never TWO number ones. Heck, just draft a CB in the first round. But two? Uh-uh.

lol

There are 22 starting spots on a team... having 2 solid CBs is a good thing... but it wont matter if the other 20 spots arent all solid as well...

Wouldn't it make more sense for us to blitz more guys now that we pretty much have two shut-down corners?

I think so. Nnandi Asomugha's stats are terrible, why? Because QBs don't even bother to throw to his side.

GET HIS ASS!

I just hope they don't franchise him.

Either way he is too expensive. We don't have $30 million in cap room. He is not a need for this team. We need a #2, not a #1. We need to address a Inside Linebacker and Safety on Defense before we go out and give Nnamdi Asomougha $10+ million a year.

Ridiculous use of draft picks and salary cap space.

Seriously. It's great to have 2 No. 1 CBs, but what's the purpose? To lead the league in coverage sacks? A good pass rush makes a secondary look great. The opposite cannot be said.

Ridiculous use of draft picks and salary cap space.

Seriously. It's great to have 2 No. 1 CBs, but what's the purpose? To lead the league in coverage sacks? A good pass rush makes a secondary look great. The opposite cannot be said.

+1.

One elite, shutdown CB is plenty in the NFL. The 2nd CB just needs to be solid.

Archived