Question for any Chinese Restaurant owners

JerryK

I've never seen a bathroom at a take-out place and those places are pretty dirty in their own right, but all I care is if they gave the free egg rolls or not. If the food is good and the soy sauce is kickin me into sleep mode after I'm done eating, then they did their job well.

Are they running some sort of contest for "Nastiest bathroom in America"? If so, I'd like to nominate every Chinese place in Michigan.

That is all.

Simple economics round eye. Dirty bathroom attracts mice, which attract cats, which attract dogs. You come in and pay 12.25 for a pint of sum dog hung lo, thinking it is chicken. Big profit.

idk....i hear china isn't exactly te cleanest place. these people are probably used to not-so-clean restrooms. so in their opinion the bathrooms at their place is probably pretty nice.

dude, i have walked into restaurants in china that were dirtier than i95 truckstops. You can pretty much make a restauran anywhere you want in china. Do you have an empty 200 square feet of space in the back of a basement in an apartment complex in a dodgy manufacturing complex in china, perfect, put a scary looking stove with a 500,000,000 btu burner and a wok in there and make it a restaurant. lol, I am not even exagerating, someone took me into a place like I just described.

whats the matter with Depp?

great actor,,a hell of a lot better than your avatars actings chops..

music wise , u win, but depp is a great actor

Depp is a great actor.. i love his work but why not use a pic from the pirate movies or something else.. i think ghost likes the pic for other reason :D j/p ghost

Hey, Silvio Dante is one of the great TV characters. I do like Depp though (no homo). I think I'm one of the 12 people that actually liked Blow.

seriously you think only 12 people like... i LOVE that movie i can watch the movie and Italian job all day long i dont know why... Maybe like young jeezy says "i get boston george and diego money then stack it all up like lego money" lol

seriously you think only 12 people like... i LOVE that movie i can watch the movie and Italian job all day long i dont know why... Maybe like young jeezy says "i get boston george and diego money then stack it all up like lego money" lol

+1 I thought "Blow" was very good.

CNN is reporting that Speedway gas stations have conceded defeat in the contest, while votes are still being counted at Bowling Alleys and County Fairs.
Holy Crap, bowling alleys are the weirdest places on earth. It doesn't matter what state you're in, city or country, they're all the same and completely interchangeable.

Same smelly stale beer/pee/stinky feet smell permeates the air. Same nasty ass carpet with the same nasty ass stains. Same weird smelly bar with the same weird, smelly people. Same crappy pool tables with old cigarette burn damage. Same nasty bowling shoes for rent. Same weird guy behind the counter handing you those smelly bowling shoes, and when he looks at you with that greasy half-smile, you can tell he's trying to decide how he'd best like to kill you and your friends if he had the chance. You walk away from the counter, and you can just feel ole 'Meat Cleaver' staring after your back, wishing it had a target on it. You glance over your shoulder, and he's leering, am I riggggggggght.

I avoid the bathrooms. You never can tell when you notice that the counter is unmanned if 'Meat Cleaver' decided to go into the ladies restroom 'by mistake'.

EDIT: Thank God I bowl a 300 - 300 gutter balls in row, that is. I suck! It does make me laugh like hell, though, which is the fun of it - in the weirdest place on earth. :P

Holy Crap, bowling alleys are the weirdest places on earth. It doesn't matter what state you're in, city or country, they're all the same and completely interchangeable.

Same smelly stale beer/pee/stinky feet smell permeates the air. Same nasty ass carpet with the same nasty ass stains. Same weird smelly bar with the same weird, smelly people. Same crappy pool tables with old cigarette burn damage. Same nasty bowling shoes for rent. Same weird guy behind the counter handing you those smelly bowling shoes, and when he looks at you with that greasy half-smile, you can tell he's trying to decide how he'd best like to kill you and your friends if he had the chance. You walk away from the counter, and you can just feel ole 'Meat Cleaver' staring after your back, wishing it had a target on it. You look glance over your shoulder, and he's leering, am I riggggggggght.

I avoid the bathrooms. You never can tell when you notice that the counter is unmanned if 'Meat Cleaver' decided to go into the ladies restroom 'by mistake'.

Sounds like a plot for a good horror movie. "Bowling for Daggers"

Sounds like a plot for a good horror movie. "Bowling for Daggers"
Heee. Great avatar. Back to bathrooms. I don't care if the place is pristine. If there's a floating turd in the bowl, I'm outta there. Porta-johns are pretty bad. Back in the day at the games, if you weren't wearing a gas mask, it would cut your breath off. My eyes would water, and I'd even dry heave. I don't mind going to the bathroom in the woods. I probably piss in the woods more than I do anywhere else - probably even more than home. That doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it's pretty cool and is full of plusses. You don't have to skeeze out that your ass is sitting where some other unknown person's ass was sitting and it doesn't smell like a litter box. :bag:

Heee. Great avatar. Back to bathrooms. I don't care if the place is pristine. If there's a floating turd in the bowl, I'm outta there. Porta-johns are pretty bad. Back in the day at the games, if you weren't wearing a gas mask, it would cut your breath off. My eyes would water, and I'd even dry heave. I don't mind going to the bathroom in the woods. I probably piss in the woods more than I do anywhere else - probably even more than home. That doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it's pretty cool and is full of plusses. You don't have to skeeze out that your ass is sitting where some other unknown person's ass was sitting and it doesn't smell like a litter box. :bag:

OV's gotta love it

Same smelly stale beer/pee/stinky feet smell permeates the air. Same nasty ass carpet with the same nasty ass stains. Same weird smelly bar with the same weird, smelly people. Same crappy pool tables with old cigarette burn damage. Same nasty bowling shoes for rent. Same weird guy behind the counter handing you those smelly bowling shoes, and when he looks at you with that greasy half-smile, you can tell he's trying to decide how he'd best like to kill you and your friends if he had the chance. You walk away from the counter, and you can just feel ole 'Meat Cleaver' staring after your back, wishing it had a target on it. You glance over your shoulder, and he's leering, am I riggggggggght.

EDIT: Thank God I bowl a 300 - 300 gutter balls in row, that is. I suck! It does make me laugh like hell, though, which is the fun of it - in the weirdest place on earth. :P

The guy is looking at you and smiling because of what he knows he's done in those "stinky shoes". Most people--wrongly--assume the previous bowling shoe wearer/renter had spilled some yogurt.

The guy is looking at you and smiling because of what he knows he's done in those "stinky shoes". Most people--wrongly--assume the previous bowling shoe wearer/renter had spilled some yogurt.

Is that where the "I'm Jellin" phrase originated.

Archived