BREAKING NEWS: Redskins Release DE Jason Taylor

Ghost

Refresh my mind. How did he do in the OLB experiement when he was with the Phins?

He uh... Did pretty damn well. From 2005, 2006 and 2007 he had alot of sacks, several int's. for TD'S (one against Cassel) and numerous forced fumbles. Throw in a DPOY and Taylor proves he thrives in the 3-4 OLB role. Washington did Taylor alot of diservice by making him line up on the left side of the d-line. Idiots.

He uh... Did pretty damn well. From 2005, 2006 and 2007 he had alot of sacks, several int's. for TD'S (one against Cassel) and numerous forced fumbles. Throw in a DPOY and Taylor proves he thrives in the 3-4 OLB role. Washington did Taylor alot of diservice by making him line up on the left side of the d-line. Idiots.

That's all I needed to hear. SIGN THIS BEAST!!!

golly crash I didn't know you talked football. I thought you only talked trash :mrgreen:

I don't think taylor has the fire in the belly for football anymore and will not be close to the player he was even a couple years ago.

golly crash I didn't know you talked football. I thought you only talked trash :mrgreen:

I don't think taylor has the fire in the belly for football anymore and will not be close to the player he was even a couple years ago.

Oh yeah... I've recently broken down the amount of thrust needed for Chad to throw the ball 20 yards into a 10 MPH headwind while the reciever is running a crossing route. Of course, it took some time to figure out the "x" factor, which is the added speed of Ted Ginn Jr. His added speed was throwing off my calculations.

I digress though, I think Taylor may have lost some of the fire too.

Taylor is not a football player to me. Dancing with the Stars? Really? You couldn't do it when you're OUT of the league?

That shows me he doesn't really take football seriously either.

O'rly....

I can see how you could make that assumption. Especially considering that since 1997 Taylor has amassed

120.5 Sacks

2 Safteys

7 int's with 3 TD'S.

41 Forced fumbles with 26 recovered.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah... I've recently broken down the amount of thrust needed for Chad to throw the ball 20 yards into a 10 MPH headwind while the reciever is running a crossing route. Of course, it took some time to figure out the "x" factor, which is the added speed of Ted Ginn Jr. His added speed was throwing off my calculations.

I digress though, I think Taylor may have lost some of the fire too.

I coulda saved you the trouble of calcs. I have probability charts & it shows in 10mph head wind the ball will probably arrive the same day

Archived