Joba trashes NYC in DUI video

Tucker134

Hahaha. I tell my woman that THIS IS A LANGUAGE. Like someone is not paying attention and misses the red switch to green. I give a little honk, like eh "hey let's go" If I get cut off it's the long holding honk, pull up alongside the guy, flip em off, then cut em off.

This is all just proper protocol.

Well.. you're in Texas. I live amongst hippies so I get to be a total bully.

I love the comparison to language. That's a genius level observation, and an accurate one at that. The "hey let's go" concept is known only to those of our demented/impatient ilk. LOL. I do that all the time. Like a wake up call for the other driver or pedestrian. Again, my ability to tap-tap on the horn at astounding speed intervals is legendary amongst my friends and family. I've actually had cops give me warnings for it, especially when I lived in California.

Who the **** is this guy to call NYers bad drivers?

Isn't he the one getting rung up for DUI?

No one wants to talk about that though.

I guess he finds it hard to stay around the speed limit on a flat, straight, road with no other traffic in the middle of nowhere.

Who the **** is this guy to call NYers bad drivers?

Isn't he the one getting rung up for DUI?

No one wants to talk about that though.

I think the point everyone is making is that we don't really give a crap what came out of his mouth. What he said was silly and meaningless. Reporting it was beyond retarded.

I think the point everyone is making is that we don't really give a crap what came out of his mouth. What he said was silly and meaningless. Reporting it was beyond retarded.

The video is all over the internet. I wonder why the media quoted his comments :rolleyes:

The guy made a mistake and has received his punishment. Yankees fans will still love him so who cares?

Its not about youtube, deadspin or any other site. As much as I hate some of the media they had to report this.

To what end? Are we better for knowing this? What impact will this have on our lives? What relevance does this have to the sport of Baseball?

Its not about youtube, deadspin or any other site. As much as I hate some of the media they had to report this.

LOL. This has about as much revelance as Octomom or Jessica Simpson's weight. This is nothing but People Magazine paparazzi trash. Unfortunately it appears you're in the large group of mindless Americans that buy into this crap.

So the media shouldn't have said a thing?

You said they had to report it. I asked why and for what? It isn't news and it isn't relevant to anything besides sensationalistic journalism and "celebrity" gossip. It is the worst of the worst when it comes to journalism and they should have more integrity and better things to write about. Read the thread in the lounge that Garb started yesterday or the day before. That true American hero should have been on the cover of newspapers instead of a 23 year old kid trying to buddy up to a backwoods cop by insulting big bad nyc so they cop goes easier on him.

Archived