For our Yankee Brothers..........

PFSIKH

That's funny. Man, I wish Torre had sanctioned a little chin music for Papi and Manny. How he let them dig in is beyond me. For the old timers: Can you imagine what Bob Gibson would have done? LOL.

Aside: As a thank you for the Boston fans for giving us this bit of humor on Papi, let's tell them know that Cody's batting average is being held for Ransom.

False.

There is nothing ARod could do to make me love him.

And there is nothing Jeter could do to make me hate him.

My guess is you couldnt stand A-Rod before all the Roids and woman problems hit the media...My guess is that you hate A-Rod because he's not clutch...He's horrid in the playoffs and in my eyes...He's the KING of solo Home Runs. But if A-Rod would have been like a Manny in the playoffs, you would love him like none other.

Boston fans are the same as Yankee fans, they love you when your hot and hate you when your in a slump...

And Rays fans are a bunch of johny come lately band wagon fans. Before their run last season, that hideous dome The Trop looked like a ghost town, filled with nothing but Winter Bird yankee fans, and all of a sudden they think their opinion on the fanhood of other teams is worth anything...:rolleyes:

And Rays fans are a bunch of johny come lately band wagon fans. Before their run last season, that hideous dome The Trop looked like a ghost town, filled with nothing but Winter Bird yankee fans, and all of a sudden they think their opinion on the fanhood of other teams is worth anything...:rolleyes:

Wait. There is such a thing as "Rays fans"?

90% of the people living in Tampa are Yankees fans.

My guess is you couldnt stand A-Rod before all the Roids and woman problems hit the media...My guess is that you hate A-Rod because he's not clutch...He's horrid in the playoffs and in my eyes...He's the KING of solo Home Runs. But if A-Rod would have been like a Manny in the playoffs, you would love him like none other.

Your guess (like all your other posts) is wrong.

I hate ARod because he is a complete mental midget and socially inept fool. ARod, like Manny, was blessed with immense athletic talent, but that isn't reason enough to like someone. Both of those idiots fail at life. ARod could hit 15 homers this October and he still will never get an ounce of my respect.

I'm shocked. I thought David Ortiz was the most wonderful of human beings, that his tears cured cancer, that he was a brother of MLK and Christ. Who knew? Such loyalty.

No. I

t is only that RSN can see both sides of an issue and are not as narrow minded as Yankee fan. We do not get our panties in a bunch like Yankee fan when someone says something bad about our team.

Like Butch from the Cape calling Nomar NO-Arm was hilarious.

No. I

t is only that RSN can see both sides of an issue and are not as narrow minded as Yankee fan. We do not get our panties in a bunch like Yankee fan when someone says something bad about our team.

They were calling him Nomar Garciapopup for a while.

No. I

I find this post quite narrow-minded.

False.

There is nothing ARod could do to make me love him.

And there is nothing Jeter could do to make me hate him.

So if Arod cured cancer and gave the Yankees his entire salary back... you would hate him?

If Jeter raped a 7 year old girl brutally and killed her afterward by dunking her in an electrified water tank... you would love him?

So if Arod cured cancer and gave the Yankees his entire salary back... you would hate him?

If Jeter raped a 7 year old girl brutally and killed her afterward by dunking her in an electrified water tank... you would love him?

Yes and yes.

jeter7.jpg

coverlarge0326P-1.jpg

Enough said.

No. I

Only a close minded Sox fan would say Sox fans aren't close minded.

Archived