Yankees vs. Athletics @ Yankee Stadium

Morrissey

NEW YORK YANKEES VS. OAKLAND ATHLETICS

100px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png.................100px-Oakland_Athletics.svg.png

Tomorrow: LHP Andy Pettitte (1-0, 2.51 ) vs. LHP Dava Eveland (0-0, 6.75) @ 7:05 PM

Tuesday: LHP CC Sabathia (1-1, 3.57) vs. LHP Brett Anderson (0-2, 4.85) @ 7:05 PM

Wednesday: RHP Joba Chamberlain (0-0, 5.06) vs. LHP Josh Outman (0-0, 6.48) @ 1:05 PM

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's too early to worry, or make any conclusions about records and earned run average this early in the season, but I posted them for you anyway.

Im kind of a pitching geek. Either way, I just wanna see what the guys we're going up against has done so far.

Im kind of a pitching geek. Either way, I just wanna see what the guys we're going up against has done so far.

21 year old Brett Anderson is 0-2, but he got nasty stuff, he could shut down our lineup. We could really use A-Rod in this series, with all those left handers.

I was one of the biggest Giambi backers there was

But he was done in NY

Oh, I know.. I wasn't exactly a Giambi backer, I hated how he became a pull hitter when he came here, he wasn't the first time he was in Oakland, but I was just saying, the way the wind is blowing at the new stadium, Giambi could of hit 40-45 every year.

I like these preview threads, thanks TD.

I wish someone would do this for the Mets games, definitely a good way to take a look at the next series.

No problem.

There's no Mets thread because the Mets fans on here spend most of there time talking about the Yankees... :rolleyes:

Anybody have any idea how this effects the Bosox series this weekend, I guess this works out well that they can skip over Wang now.

Yeah, that's probably what they do. They probably go with CC tomorrow, so they can have him in the Sox series with the day off Thursday. We can also push Joba back a few days.

Tomorrow: CC

Wednesday: Pettitte

Thursday: Off

Friday: Burnett

Satuday: Joba

Sunday: CC

Anybody have any idea how this effects the Bosox series this weekend, I guess this works out well that they can skip over Wang now.

I figured that they were going to skip over Wang anyway. They might just put him on the DL and give some rehab starts. He's a mess right now.

No problem.

There's no Mets thread because the Mets fans on here spend most of there time talking about the Yankees... :rolleyes:

Actually there's only a handfull of Mets fans on here. That number likely would be different if we won the 96 WS. Any Met threads easily would get buried by the likes of Melky is developing power or Yankee polls.;)

Rest of week, from yankees.lhblogs.com:

Tuesday vs. Oakland: Andy Pettitte

Wednesday vs. Oakland: CC Sabathia

Thursday: Day off

Friday at Boston: Joba Chamberlain

Saturday at Boston: A.J. Burnett

Sunday at Boston: Andy Pettitte

So obviously Chien-Ming Wang is getting skipped. No word yet as to when (or in what role) he will pitch next.

Actually there's only a handfull of Mets fans on here. That number likely would be different if we won the 96 WS. Any Met threads easily would get buried by the likes of Melky is developing power or Yankee polls.;)

Yep... no need for Mets game threads. I go somewhere else to talk during a Mets game... with Mets fans and no interruptions.

I come back here to bitch.

Archived