NFL Network: Jets have deal in place for 8th pick

Untouchable

I'm not sure you do either, but I don't think Crabtree is worth anymore than Maclin.

Both make me nervous because of the gimmick offenses. Crabtree looks pretty polished though.

Maclin just looks undersized...Id rather a big guy on the outside...not a slot guy.

This will end badly for the Jets. Something like this you want to keep quiet.

which is exactly why you have to take these rumors with a grain if salt. or 100 grains

my take is they want to make the other teams think they are doing one thing, and then do another

Looks like I'm gonna kick the sh!t out of my girls cat when this goes down.....screw trading up damnit!

I don't like it either. We desparately need more team depth, especially on both lines. If it is to get Sanchez, and they really believe he is THE franchise QB, OK. But to get a Crabtree or a Maclin? I am not all that sure they are much better than a Harvin or apparently the word is that now you can get Bouldin for a second rounder.

which is exactly why you have to take these rumors with a grain if salt. or 100 grains

my take is they want to make the other teams think they are doing one thing, and then do another

More likely IMO that the Jags leaked this story in the hopes of getting the Redskins to up their offer

I don't like it either. We desparately need more team depth, especially on both lines. If it is to get Sanchez, and they really believe he is THE franchise QB, OK. But to get a Crabtree or a Maclin? I am not all that sure they are much better than a Harvin or apparently the word is that now you can get Bouldin for a second rounder.

When next we meet D I may no longer be a Jets fan. I just pray that Sansnatch is gone to Seattle at #4.

Archived