Driving Up Post Counts

Maxman

As most of you know, I gave Jetsbabe a free VIP membership to help drive up post counts. This move cost us as many long time esteemed female posters Bren, Verde, GG, Garb were alienated by this free agent signing.

We are in the budget process right now and I want to throw this out to the group. Should Jetsbabe receive another free VIP? Is she doing a good job of driving up post counts?

Should she be replaced with someone (possibly a new female poster like ladyjetsfan420) that would do a better job in this capacity?

Please share your thoughts.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many posts this thread will get, Max?

Anyway, fuukk Jetsbabe. I say you give it to the greatest female poster to ever grace JetNation. Ladyjet2280. The threads that crazy Canadien would start had me in absolute awe.

As most of you know, I gave Jetsbabe a free VIP membership to help drive up post counts. This move cost us as many long time esteemed female posters Bren, Verde, GG, Garb were alienated by this free agent signing.

We are in the budget process right now and I want to throw this out to the group. Should Jetsbabe receive another free VIP? Is she doing a good job of driving up post counts?

Should she be replaced with someone (possibly a new female poster like ladyjetsfan420) that would do a better job in this capacity?

Our side deal is still in place, right?

I mean, I am the one who brought JetsBabe over here in the first place.

I have to be honest, it might be time to cut ties with Jets Babe. Don't get me wrong, I was always a huge fan, but the fact is that she's past her prime and you'd only be paying her based on past production. She's clearly on a downhill slide and at this point has to be considered more of a backup type poster. There are some who would argue she was really just a post compiler for the most of her career anyway.

Honestly, we all know she should've retired, but her pride won't allow her to do it and she'll convince herself she still has what it takes. I would like to see her be here for the rest of her career as much as anyone else, but sometimes you have to make those tough business decisions.

I have to be honest, it might be time to cut ties with Jets Babe. Don't get me wrong, I was always a huge fan, but the fact is that she's past her prime and you'd only be paying her based on past production. She's clearly on a downhill slide and at this point has to be considered more of a backup type poster. There are some who would argue she was really just a post compiler for the most of her career anyway.

Honestly, we all know she should've retired, but her pride won't allow her to do it and she'll convince herself she still has what it takes. I would like to see her be here for the rest of her career as much as anyone else, but sometimes you have to make those tough business decisions.

I agree with Bleedin Green. You should offer her a John Deere tractor as a parting gift and let her go back to Fla. put on some Wrangler jeans and mow her grass.

I agree with Bleedin Green. You should offer her a John Deere tractor as a parting gift and let her go back to Fla. put on some Wrangler jeans and mow her grass.

The truth is you know she'll get the "itch" to post again and hold us hostage because she knows the budget is tight. It could get ugly.

Was that a period after "Fla"? Because if "put on some Wrangler jeans" is the start of a new sentence addressed to Max . . .

Max,

I am not sure what market you are targeting with this new intiative. But let me offer my services to target a market where I have a lot of success...fat women...they love me.

I would gladly post here more often maybe even a weekly thread and adverstise my membership on your site if you would like me to drive up post counts with heffers.

JB is lame. She's hot, in college, smokes weed and likes Football. Guys dont like girls like that...fat women on the other hand, now thats a total different story. And just think about it, 99% (me being the 1%) of the guys that post on JN cant pull ass like JB to begin with, so having women on here that they could realistically bang, will have this board booming.

Just a thought.

Max,

I am not sure what market you are targeting with this new intiative. But let me offer my services to target a market where I have a lot of success...fat women...they love me.

I would gladly post here more often maybe even a weekly thread and adverstise my membership on your site if you would like me to drive up post counts with heffers.

JB is lame. She's hot, in college, smokes weed and likes Football. Guys dont like girls like that...fat women/ crusher's on the other hand, now thats a total different story. And just think about it, 99% (me being the 1%) of the guys that post on JN cant pull ass like JB to begin with, so having women on here that they could realistically bang, will have this board booming.

Just a thought.

Fixed

Our side deal is still in place, right?

I mean, I am the one who brought JetsBabe over here in the first place.

Kleck, buddy... listen, we need to talk. As great as your implosion may have been (one of the many), lets just clear something up: Outside of maybe your cuddle-buddy JiF, nobody actually came here for the sole purpose of following you. Sorry to burst your bubble amigo, but it needed to be said.

Max,

JB is lame. She's hot, in college, smokes weed and likes Football. Guys dont like girls like that...fat women on the other hand, now thats a total different story. And just think about it, 99% (me being the 1%) of the guys that post on JN cant pull ass like JB to begin with, so having women on here that they could realistically bang, will have this board booming.

Just a thought.

99% of the guys on JN can't pull ass like that yet claim that they've had hundreds of women hotter than Jessica Alba.

And then there's you and RJF, who are both so cool and hip you've never met a women who didn't want to **** your brains out and in RJF's case, wouldn't deign to touch a woman who wasn't at least a Maxim model. :rolleyes:

Max,

Just a thought.

This is quite ingenious because the truth is, someone like JB is too attractive to really sit infront of a computer all day. A fat chick would probably rather sit her gigantic ass infront of a computer munching on a Popeye's thigh and smearing grease all over her keyboard rather then say, go to the beach. Or have a life.

Kleck, buddy... listen, we need to talk. As great as your implosion may have been (one of the many), lets just clear something up: Outside of maybe your cuddle-buddy JiF, nobody actually came here for the sole purpose of following you. Sorry to burst your bubble amigo, but it needed to be said.

Umm, Craig my septugenarian friend, you clearly have no clue about what really happened.

This is quite ingenious because the truth is, someone like JB is too attractive to really sit infront of a computer all day. A fat chick would probably rather sit her gigantic ass infront of a computer munching on a Popeye's thigh and smearing grease all over her keyboard rather then say, go to the beach. Or have a life.

\

Who the **** needs the beach when you have fried chicken?

Umm, Craig my septugenarian friend, you clearly have no clue about what really happened.

Klecko, I have to agree with him. I started posting more over here because the site has became more active. I've posted here before when I was banned from JI but would go back after it was lifted. I stopped posting on JI because I was sick of getting threats of permanent bans from Sooth and a few mods over stuff I posted that I thought was funny. They're so ****ing PC senitive over there I'd get at least one warning a week. I finally told Sooth to get over himself that it was a ****ing message board and left and came here. I could careless who from JI post here as long as there's enough people to make it worth posting.

Hey poopface, look at my join date. Now gfy. :box:

99% of the guys on JN can't pull ass like that yet claim that they've had hundreds of women hotter than Jessica Alba.

And then there's you and RJF, who are both so cool and hip you've never met a women who didn't want to **** your brains out and in RJF's case, wouldn't deign to touch a woman who wasn't at least a Maxim model. :rolleyes:

At least you are acknowledging that I remain the 1%. Thanks.

I guess this unfortunate fate of mine is good for something.

Klecko, I have to agree with him. I started posting more over here because the site has became more active. I've posted here before when I was banned from JI but would go back after it was lifted. I stopped posting on JI because I was sick of getting threats of permanent bans from Sooth and a few mods over stuff I posted that I thought was funny. They're so ****ing PC senitive over there I'd get at least one warning a week. I finally told Sooth to get over himself that it was a ****ing message board and left and came here. I could careless who from JI post here as long as there's enough people to make it worth posting.

Nobody cares Mick. Lord, you're a whiny ****. :Nuts:

Ham acted like a douche, Sooth sided with Ham's douchebaggery, EY left, you martyred yourself, other people left because of the general douchebaggery of the aforementioned douches, more people started posting here because the site became more active and contained more posters they liked posting with, you claimed credit for everything.

I think that about covers it.

If any individuals really deserve credit for all of this, its Sooth and Ham. They did a real bang up job.

Hey poopface, look at my join date. Now gfy. :box:

At least you are acknowledging that I remain the 1%. Thanks.

Well, to be fair I can personally attest to the fat chicks being drawn to you like pigs to slop thing being 100% true and rather disturbing. Seriously guys, fat chicks look at JiF like they are starving men eyeing a turkey leg.

However, I can also attest to the general quality of women you normally hook up with which is rather impressive.

Archived