New York Yankees vs. Philadelphia Phillies @ Yankee Stadium

PS17

Overreact much? These things are simple to fix and isn't rocket science. You can bet that they'll address these problems in the offseason. I mean, Fenway was a bandbox when it first opened and now it's the park where it's hardest to hit home runs. Same with Coors, same with CBP.

Let's give it some time before we start jumping off a bridge.

citizens bank park is still a bandbox. and fenway isn't the hardest to hit homeruns in so not sure what you're talking about there. although it is one of the harder ones. coors was due to the fact that the air in so damned thin there.....the humador has helped that out. when it really gets hot and humid they're gonn ahave to build a bomb shelter at yankee stadium.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey if you want your team to play half their games in the worst bandbox in ther league...then that's your prerogative....but it's damn stupid if you ask me. who wants games decided by cheap homeruns that would be easy outs in almost every other stadium in the league? there is something seriously wrong when your stadium is yielding 4 home runs per game. it's a joke, imo. no one complains about citi field because the ball park is not giving up cheap pop-fly homeruns. you actually have to hit a homerun to get a homerun there. besides.....it's not even the hardest park to hit a homerun in anyway. stop being such a homer and ready to suck the dick of anything yankee. there will be something done about it, imo. of course ownership isn't going to come out and say yeah we built a billion dollar launching pad for a stadium.

Dude, there is another building funnelling wind currents towards right feild in the new one. When the old stadium comes down, Im pretty sure we;ll see a difference. And Im not sucking the DICK of anything Yankee ( that was really rude btw), Im just tired of people complaining about something we have no control over. :rolleyes:

Dude, there is another building funnelling wind currents towards right feild in the new one. When the old stadium comes down, Im pretty sure we;ll see a difference. And Im not sucking the DICK of anything Yankee ( that was really rude btw), Im just tired of people complaining about something we have no control over. :rolleyes:

:character42:

how do you know that? have there been any studies done on it yet? that is pure speculation......how about the fact that, on average, the right field fence is 5 1/2 feet shorter than the old park.....which was already short. and it's a smuch as 9 feet shorter where the scoreboard is. and i wasn't being rude....it was a figure of speech.

how do you know that? have there been any studies done on it yet? that is pure speculation......how about the fact that, on average, the right field fence is 5 1/2 feet shorter than the old park.....which was already short. and it's a smuch as 9 feet shorter where the scoreboard is. and i wasn't being rude....it was a figure of speech.

you couldve used a less offensive figure of speech. I mean not that there's anything wrong with fellatio

Calm down. Look at your avatar ; I think that's worse than a grey cap. ;)

My avatar is teh ish. Our QB is tres tres chic.

I still think he looks like a jerkoff in those caps

What's with those faggy hats he likes to wear. He looks like a jerk off in em.

another homerun.......lol. what a horrible stadium.

anyway, i wasn't kidding about that picture.......i mean seriously why would you pick such an incredibly homosexual picture of our qb to use as your avatar?

anyway, i wasn't kidding about that picture.......i mean seriously why would you pick such an incredibly homosexual picture of our qb to use as your avatar?

Because the picture is incredibly hilarious. My sheer disgust at seeing our QB draped in a blouse and white skinny jeans made me use it.

It was foul. Just sayin'. ;)

So lemme get this straight, every home run hit at Yankee stadium is going to be scrutinized from now on?

BTW, Any Pettitie is trying his hardest to lose this game for us.

So lemme get this straight, every home run hit at Yankee stadium is going to be scrutinized?

Pretty much. :rolleyes: I think it's a problem but I am not scrutinizing every single round tripper.

Pretty much. :rolleyes: I think it's a problem but I am not scrutinizing every single round tripper.

Well there's another one.

After winning 9 straight it looks like we're on our way to dropping 2 in a row.

I'm waiting for Howard to launch a titanic blast.

Archived