Who would win in a fight: K-Rod or Bruney?

nj meadowlands

Who would win in a fight: K-Rod or Bruney?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight: K-Rod or Bruney?

• Francisco "K-Rod" Rodriguez
    • Brian Bruney

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This argument sucks, how bout this one.

This years teams Mets vs. Yanks bench clearling brawl. What team wins? What players are the last standing on that team?

I usually hate Arod, and will never take his side on anything. But something tells me he's so ****ed up in his head, that he snaps and just dominates people.

This years teams Mets vs. Yanks bench clearling brawl. What team wins? What players are the last standing on that team?

I usually hate Arod, and will never take his side on anything. But something tells me he's so ****ed up in his head, that he snaps and just dominates people.

Unless of course it was a bench clearing brawl during the world series in which case the broadcasters would repeat time and again "A-Rod with a swing and a miss"

K -rod would kick Bruney's white oregon ass. White boys are all talk and no action. Weirdos from Venezuela know how to fight.

I have no problem with what Bruney said. Players should be called out for their ridiculous celebrations. But if Bruney wants to make a statement, maybe he should complain about John Sterling. What that assh0le does is worse than what any player does.

K -rod would kick Bruney's white oregon ass. White boys are all talk and no action. Weirdos from Venezuela know how to fight.

I have no problem with what Bruney said. Players should be called out for their ridiculous celebrations. But if Bruney wants to make a statement, maybe he should complain about John Sterling. What that assh0le does is worse than what any player does.

Should a player use the media to let that be known, or go to the player himself?

I for one will say- Oregon guys are total pussies.

Mets win bench clearing brawl. Arod is too much of a sissy to get into a fight.

The final battle will be between Fernando Tatis and AJ Burnett.

Umm, John Sterling? Seriously? He gets paid to entertain not to perform on the field. Its his job to do what he does. That said, he's not very good at his job.

Its classless what he does. Bruney wants to call someone out for being classless he can start with people in his organization.

I couldn't believe they didn't bring up Joba much throughout this whole thing. Maybe its Joba hasn't done it lately.

Its classless what he does. Bruney wants to call someone out for being classless he can start with people in his organization.

Talk about out of left field.

John Sterling may say stupid things. He may sound like a complete moron at times. He may be completely enamored with his own voice. He may be a Yankee homer. Maybe I should replace all instances of the word "may" with "without a doubt does".

But how is what he does classless? And what the hell does he have to do with Brian Bruney or KRod?

Talk about out of left field.

John Sterling may say stupid things. He may sound like a complete moron at times. He may be completely enamored with his own voice. He may be a Yankee homer. Maybe I should replace all instances of the word "may" with "without a doubt does".

But how is what he does classless? And what the hell does he have to do with Brian Bruney or KRod?

Yankees organization is about pride and class... except when it comes to their broadcasters. He is good for a pathetic team, not one with the history and tradition of the Yankees.

What does it have to do with Krod and Bruney? I said he should start with the classless people in the Yankee organization before calling others out. Thats what it has to do with it. Worry about your house before worrying about everyone else.

Umm, John Sterling? Seriously? He gets paid to entertain not to perform on the field. Its his job to do what he does. That said, he's not very good at his job.

Incorrect, his job is to call the game accurately and be as descriptive as possible. He is on the radio after all. That is his main job. If he is entertaining in the meantime, that could be a bonus. His job is not to perform and sell himself. The guy is a complete moron.

Yankees organization is about pride and class... except when it comes to their broadcasters. He is good for a pathetic team, not one with the history and tradition of the Yankees.

What does it have to do with Krod and Bruney? I said he should start with the classless people in the Yankee organization before calling others out. Thats what it has to do with it. Worry about your house before worrying about everyone else.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but you're a Mets fan, right?

Archived