Who would win in a fight: K-Rod or Bruney?

nj meadowlands

Who would win in a fight: K-Rod or Bruney?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight: K-Rod or Bruney?

• Francisco "K-Rod" Rodriguez
    • Brian Bruney

Did I ever say I had class? I dont believe so.

And I dont waste my time trying to teach people like you anything. Its a total waste of time. Like this entire thread.

Wait, so you don't have class?

So what you're saying is Brian Bruney can't comment on class because he might have teammates or associated announcers that lack class, but you can comment on it, even though you have none yourself.

Wow, this is tricky stuff.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait, so you don't have class?

So what you're saying is Brian Bruney can't comment on class because he might have teammates or associated announcers that lack class, but you can comment on it, even though you have none yourself.

Wow, this is tricky stuff.

Im done with you. You're just a d!ck.

All you do is try to stir sh!t. You're worthless.

Be wary of latin tempers- go with K-Road in a walkover.

I think that's Faba's nice way of saying that KRod would probably bring a knife to the fight. :P

(By the way, I think Bruney should worry about the Yanks' own problems, you can't really say much when you have guys on your team (Joba) that pull the same stunts.)

I say K-Rod. He grew up in a tough area in Venezuela, and he has balls. I'm sure he's had his share of confrontations in his life. Plus, look at his violent pitching motion. I think he would f*** Bruney up.

More than half the guys in the NBA could kick Yaos ass. Height doesn't mean crap.

Who mentioned height? There is a reason that welterweights don't fight heavyweights. Without seeing if either of them can punch there is always a chance, but there is a reason that this poll is so lopsided and it is not because we are all Yankee fans or think Bruney was right to mouth off.

Who mentioned height? There is a reason that welterweights don't fight heavyweights. Without seeing if either of them can punch there is always a chance, but there is a reason that this poll is so lopsided and it is not because we are all Yankee fans or think Bruney was right to mouth off.

I never realized how small KRod actually was until I saw them exchanging words in center field. Definitely gonna go with Bruney.

Isn't K-Rod a little guy? Brian Bruney to me seems like a guy you wouldn't want to mess with. This is a part where I miss Kyle Farnsworth. If K-Rod stepped up to Bruney, Farns would have came up to help Bruney out, and beat the living **** out of K-Rod. Although, I think because of the difference in size, Bruney would beat the **** out of K-Rod.

What about vs Papelbon? We should do a closer "fight club tournament".

:D

You know what this just made me realize? Remember when you would stun Glass Joe in Punch Out and he'd make that "oh" face? That's exactly how Papelbon looks when he's getting ready to throw a pitch.

Archived