I heard a rumor....

Arsis

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I apologize. I know that you're just bat**** crazy enough to kill me.

Make sure you don't aim for the groin, you wouldn't want to shoot your mom in the head.

:rl:

Honestly, where do you come up with this $hit?

YOUR ****ING DEAD

ILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU AND ADAMS GIRLFRIEND

2nd threat made against a member tonight.

Goodbye.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3GiYr95JlU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3GiYr95JlU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dont be stupid

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boy did this thread go down hill. Kleck, Jif, LBS and I were getting along so well before the Big Brother crowd hijacked everything.

I would like to suggest that Adam and his girlfriend be banned preemptively along with Evan, Ben and whoever else is living in 128's head.

Was that really 128 arguing with himself?

Our shenanigans are cheeky and fun. His shenanigans are cruel and tragic, which makes them not really shenanigans at all. EVIL SHENANIGANS!!!

Boy did this thread go down hill. Kleck, Jif, LBS and I were getting along so well before the Big Brother crowd hijacked everything.

I would like to suggest that Adam and his girlfriend be banned preemptively along with Evan, Ben and whoever else is living in 128's head.

This is true, I felt as if we were all bonding in a special way and I was really excited to see where this was going to go...and then a bunch of weirdos took over and ruined everything.

It was fun while it lasted. I am done posting in this thread.

This is true, I felt as if we were all bonding in a special way and I was really excited to see where this was going to go...and then a bunch of weirdos took over and ruined everything.

It was fun while it lasted. I am done posting in this thread.

Last time I was here this thread was funny and kinda cool. I come back and one poster is having three conversations all with himself. Im not saying I don;t, but usually not in front of people. I agree with the awesomeness that is Jif. Im out.

thats a good place to start....

but i'll miss threads on my favorite show

Big Brother 2009 Start Date Announced

http://bigbigbrother.com/big-brother-2009-start-date-announced/

Finally. We now know that CBS is planning to launch the Big Brother 2009 season on July 9th, a Thursday, at 8pm and then follow up the premiere with Sunday and Tuesday episodes. This will return us to the more normal schedule of Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, giving us a breather between each episode.

I like this layout much better than the Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday rush because of the extended downtime on each Thursday. The feeds

Archived