Midnight Miracle on NFL Network again

CapeCoralJetFan

They are playing it 3 times, which is nice.

8pm, 1am and the following day at 9am.

I am definitely going to tape it this time. I need more than 1 game from 1995 (a 12-0 xmas eve lost to the Saints) to watch. :)

I've never seen it either. Looking forward to it now.

:cheers:

they miked up Jason Taylor for a game of the week type feature IJ and wait until you hear him crying at the end-it's worth sitting through 3 and half hours just for that-he's saying to the Jets fans "hey where you goin'? the game ain't over yet" and he gets his come uppance but good.-BTW 124 you do know that was in 2000 right?

BTW 124 you do know that was in 2000 right?

Yes Jimmy, I know, I was there. I was one of the few who stayed and I got to skip school the next day since the Jets won. :) My Dad never leaves games early and because of that game, even though he doesn't come to games with me anymore, I have kept that tradition. I do not leave games early. That game changed my perspective on comebacks.

I wasn't referring to the game being played in '95, I was just saying the only Jets game I have on tape is a game from XMas Eve in '95 against the Saints.

they miked up Jason Taylor for a game of the week type feature IJ and wait until you hear him crying at the end-it's worth sitting through 3 and half hours just for that-he's saying to the Jets fans "hey where you goin'? the game ain't over yet" and he gets his come uppance but good.-BTW 124 you do know that was in 2000 right?

Jason Taylor's confidence was really going down hill in that game. It was almost if he knew the Jets were going to win. Also, the following Thursday, The Jet / Miami game was on again (edited) dubbed the "Midnight Miracle".

Is it ironic that there are no Dolphag fans posting in this thread?

Do you think the Dolphag fans (phag4life, crashingfag, dolphagfan) of the world watch this game and pray that the Jets dont comeback?

I haven't seen many Dolphin fans around recently....but as I asked in the other thread on this game....

Trivia question....what team won the division the year said game was played?

I haven't seen many Dolphin fans around recently....but as I asked in the other thread on this game....

Trivia question....what team won the division the year said game was played?

Kiss my ass.

We choked, that was one of the most frustrating years ever for me. I was so excited to see what we could be without Parcells and Vinny back.

FWIW, we swept you patsies and the dolphags that year.

oh yea, one more observation. You guys all know how I joke around about James Dearth and his death hold on the team. Well after watching Brad Banta do his best to almost make us lose the game...maybe I should curtail my criticism.

Oh yea, and how friggin idiotic was ABC's decision to have Dennis Miller on MNF? He was simply barf-tastic.

So happy its on right now, I missed it last night.

Jetswin was talking about how the 2000 team and this year's WR corps (at least in that game-no Keyshawn) were similar. Chrebet, a rookie Coles, Dedric Ward and not much else

Jetswin was talking about how the 2000 team and this year's WR corps (at least in that game-no Keyshawn) were similar. Chrebet, a rookie Coles, Dedric Ward and not much else

Thats a good point. Coles looks bigger then he does now. Different shoulder pads?

Wish I could fast foward through all this bull****. I'm just gonna watch sportscenter for the next 45 minutes or so.

Thats a good point. Coles looks bigger then he does now. Different shoulder pads?

Wish I could fast foward through all this bull****. I'm just gonna watch sportscenter for the next 45 minutes or so.

yea Jbro-pick it back up in the 4th quarter when Henning goes to the no-huddle and wears the defense out.

Watching it now. Man I love Wayne Chrebet!

I TIVO'd it last night. My TIVO has a built in burner. If a MOD is interested, I can burn a DVD in "LP" mode & maybe you can put it someplace for a download for all that would like a copy.

Please, no requests other then a MOD for that purpose only. I don't want to get swamped with requests.

Go JETS!!!

Archived