Schefter: Jets Waive Hodges, Woodhead & 2 Others

SMC

I think we are going to see a lot of roster moves over the next few weeks. The four guys we picked up have no experience with this coaching staff, so you have to figure a few may not pan out once they get a look at them. Some of the guys cut today may be back later in the year or on the practice squad.

That number will be trimmed soon enough. You KNOW we're not carrying 11 DEB's heading into the season.

I cant imagine we will and I wonder if we are carrying so many because outside of Revis, they're all playing at the same level and they dont know who to keep.

Sucks to hear about Woodhead, hopefully he stirred up some interest with his play. Wont lie, I did giggle a bit when I saw he was waived because of how short lived that was for him. Thats a tough life, my buddy James Moore tried to make the Jets as a UDFA. Ended up playing out of the country, I'm guessing Danny will eventually make that decision.

I cant imagine we will and I wonder if we are carrying so many because outside of Revis, they're all playing at the same level and they dont know who to keep.

Sucks to hear about Woodhead, hopefully he stirred up some interest with his play. Wont lie, I did giggle a bit when I saw he was waived because of how short lived that was for him. Thats a tough life, my buddy James Moore tried to make the Jets as a UDFA. Ended up playing out of the country, I'm guessing Danny will eventually make that decision.

Woodhead could go to UFL that would be a smart move for UFL bc alot of people like this kid

I'm surprised they didn't cut anyone from their army of DBs.

They need all those DBs for the 1-1-9 defense they are going to play against the Patriots.

Jenkins

Pace

Revis - Shepard - Rhodes - Leonhard - Smith, ah you get the joke...

Archived