Roadtrip Week 14: Jets (Away) vs Tampa 12/13

Thor will be at this game. Consider this an official warning.

The Bucs contacted JetNation about a group event for this site with discounted ticket prices. Here is the info from the Tampa Bay Bucs:

The seats are at the wholesale price, no additional ticket fees.

If they order individually, there will be a $5 total (not per ticket)

shipping/handling fee if the tickets are mailed. If they are not mailed

and picked up in Will Call, there is no handling fee charged.

Definitely have them call or email me directly. Melissa Fitzgerald

813.870.2700 x2535 or mfitzgerald@buccaneers.nfl.com They can say they

are a part of Jet Nation. I have created an account under that name.

To order:

Call, email to pick seats and I will get their billing information

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey we were contacted about group tickets for this game. Joe says he is in for a huge site tailgate. Any interest from a ticket standpoint? These would be discounted tickets, less than face. The site isn't making any money off of this.

I am in the midst of getting a group to head down...It could be anywhere from 2-8 people coming down, based on work schedules.

Looking at getting a group of 4-6 people going. Keep me apprised.

I will contact the Bucs again and post more information shortly. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the info that I got. They gave me a group contact form. But you can call them directly. I didn't validate this but they say these are wholesale (discounted prices). They say these prices are good if we are able to sell 20 tickets minimum using the Jet Nation code.

Here is the info from the Tampa Bay Bucs:

To order:

Remember we need at least 20 tickets to get this group rate so please post in here if you are interested in them so we can get a headcount.

Tailgate Joe you going?

I would think that the Jets defense should be in good shape against that offense, knock on wood. I am thinking about going myself actually...I am not really road trip material so I will check to see if BP is going. If so I won't.

:-P

Looks like we have enough for 20 tickets to lock in these prices. Here is the information from the Tampa Bay Bucs again:

To order:

When you call Melissa to order please give her the code: Jet Nation. Also, ask her to tell you her favorite story from her days as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. She has some good stories and with the purchase of two tickets, you are entitled to a 2 minute story.

If we don't get 20 we will take care of it and make sure the prices you have are guaranteed.

Thanks and please post here when you buy the tickets so we can keep track and make sure everyone is together for the tailgate!

Melissa now has an account and said she will answer any questions directly. To anyone interested in going, thanks.

To anyone who has ever doubted me -- I have a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader helping you get tickets in Tampa. For a game that the Jets will be heavily favored in during the month of December.

The time to start believing in me is now. :-P

Thanks Melissa.

I will take 2 tickets. :)

JetNation would consider comp'ing you two tickets. In fairness though you would probably be better off just paying for them yourself. Paying for them yourself would probably be cheaper. :-P

Hi Everyone -

What a great group! I am happy to be working with you, although my loyalty remains with the Bucs. :-)

I already have 10 tickets for the group, so based on what I am seeing on here, getting to 20 will not be a problem.

For those of you considering scalping, know that you are buying directly from the Bucs at the wholesale rate and are guaranteed not to have problems with your tickets. I have seen too many visitors come from out of town purchasing from scalpers/Craig's List, etc. only to leave heartbroken.

Ticket prices range from the following:

$65 upper level corner

$75 upper level sideline high rows

$85 upper level sideline lower rows

$89 end zone lower level

$99 sideline & corner lower level

Please contact me with any questions and to place your order at 813.870.2700 x2535 or mfitzgerald@buccaneers.nfl.com. I am here M-F, 8:30-5:30 EST, or anytime via email. I can also assist with a hotel rate.

One last thing, Phil is correct, I am ex-DCC, and I cheered with the Director of the current Jets Flight Crew - Denise.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me ASAP to reserve great seats!

Cheers -

Melissa

Hi Everyone -

What a great group! I am happy to be working with you, although my loyalty remains with the Bucs. :-)

I already have 10 tickets for the group, so based on what I am seeing on here, getting to 20 will not be a problem.

For those of you considering scalping, know that you are buying directly from the Bucs at the wholesale rate and are guaranteed not to have problems with your tickets. I have seen too many visitors come from out of town purchasing from scalpers/Craig's List, etc. only to leave heartbroken.

Ticket prices range from the following:

$65 upper level corner

$75 upper level sideline high rows

$85 upper level sideline lower rows

$89 end zone lower level

$99 sideline & corner lower level

Please contact me with any questions and to place your order at 813.870.2700 x2535 or mfitzgerald@buccaneers.nfl.com. I am here M-F, 8:30-5:30 EST, or anytime via email. I can also assist with a hotel rate.

One last thing, Phil is correct, I am ex-DCC, and I cheered with the Director of the current Jets Flight Crew - Denise.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me ASAP to reserve great seats!

Cheers -

Melissa

Just bought 3 tickets, Melissa was great. Thanks Phil for posting this. Hopefully nobody pukes in front of us like in Land Shark Puke it Back up Stadium. :puke:

I would think that the Jets defense should be in good shape against that offense, knock on wood. I am thinking about going myself actually...I am not really road trip material so I will check to see if BP is going. If so I won't.

It is official. I am officially not going to Tampa :1cry: sorry Phil :( I remember our last road trip together against the Giants 2 years ago. :P

Just bought 3 tickets, Melissa was great. Thanks Phil for posting this. Hopefully nobody pukes in front of us like in Land Shark Puke it Back up Stadium. :puke:

Melissa said in an email earlier that Jets fans are the best. I think we almost have her converted. :-P

still havent decided if i want to drive up for this game. Im wondering how much a suite ticket goes for???

If we sell 62,000 seats maybe they will comp us a suite. That would be sweet. Bad joke I know. It happens.

It is official. I am officially not going to Tampa :1cry: sorry Phil :( I remember our last road trip together against the Giants 2 years ago. :P

Actually it is mandatory. Staff meeting. I figured Tabor won't show up and then we can finally fire him.

Archived