Breaking Bad

jetophile

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
I haven't missed an episode. Excellent acting, cool story.

it is great acting. I'm impressed on how jesse's character has sort of tranaformed, same with walt actually. Not sure which i like better, this or Dexter.

it is great acting. I'm impressed on how jesse's character has sort of tranaformed, same with walt actually. Not sure which i like better, this or Dexter.

Those are epic Sunday Nights when they're both in first run!

I love Dexter because I want to be him. Can't wait for the next season. The last one might've been the best yet!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can't help but notice that sometimes Walt makes poor decisions.
Indeed, but Heisenberg is back. I love how he told Jesse in the bar, "We're not murderers." They have a love/hate relationship that's great, and of course Walter killed those turds who killed an 11 year old on Gus' orders. "No more children." Stone cold, Chicken Man.

"Run." Gawd, this show is the sh it.

Indeed, but Heisenberg is back. I love how he told Jesse in the bar, "We're not murderers." They have a love/hate relationship that's great, and of course Walter killed those turds who killed an 11 year old on Gus' orders. "No more children." Stone cold, Chicken Man.

"Run." Gawd, this show is the sh it.

Thank you greatly for turning me on to this Jeto - what a kick azz show. I've now seen all 33 and the season 3 finale was in right line with the reality that this just keeps getting better. I'm bummed that it'll be months before another episode - but at least there will be another - hopefully a bunch more.

Thank you greatly for turning me on to this Jeto - what a kick azz show. I've now seen all 33 and the season 3 finale was in right line with the reality that this just keeps getting better. I'm bummed that it'll be months before another episode - but at least there will be another - hopefully a bunch more.

amazing show. I still i don't think the final frame of the last episode was what it seemed to be...We will be seeing Gail again...

amazing show. I still i don't think the final frame of the last episode was what it seemed to be...We will be seeing Gail again...

You think bro? It almost appeared like Jesse's hand veered off to the right as he pulled the trigger, but that could have been an illusion. However these writers work it out - it'll be good.

• 1 year later...

Great show, but I really think it started to fall off last season. They just made it too unrealistic and ridiculous. Jesse is an emotional tool and these dudes argue about everything, even a stupid fly in the lab. That episode was the worst. I hear this season is going to be really dark, so I look forward to it. I just hope they don't follow the same route that most of these hbo/cinemax shows go, when they run out of ideas just introduce absurd nonsensical story lines. They pretty much ruined True Blood in that way.

• 2 years later...

Anyone watch yesterdays episode?

Pretty much secured it's place as the greatest TV show ever. Probably the most perfect episode of any series you could see, everything coming full circle and incredible acting, particularly from Cranston, who's as good as anyone out there. Absolutely ahrrowing, anyone yet to get into this show - Get into it. It's something else.

The scene Hank died in may be one of the most intense and "holy crap" moments I have witnessed watching TV.  When Hank told Walt, "He made his decision ten minuted ago" a little part died in me as well.  I will miss this show when it;s gone. OUTSTANDING. 

I was upset and thrilled at Hank's death. 

Upset that he died, thrilled because it was the perfect ending for the character. That's tough for a TV show to do. Incredible execution by Gilligan. 

It's all down hill from here.  Jesse chained like a dog to make meth is one of the many ways this show shocks you at every turn.  One of the more unpredictable shows I have ever seen.  When Walt told Jesse he let the girl die made me hate him for a second.  LOL

Why is it not at all surprising that creepy Todd has a torture chamber/dungeon on his property?

Archived