**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be curious to hear what all you guys that said the Dolphins won on "gimmicks" last year have to say now. You guys run the Wildcat and Pistol way more than we do now.

1st off, screw you

2nd off, we are not running it more than the Phins.

Weatherford was gimpy all week, the Jets haknew they were going to play a field-posiion game this week, and they have no punter?

I dont care what happens.. if they lose this game I put the blame on whoever let that happen... most likely Tanny... CANNOT go into a game with no punter as a run first team... complete bull****.

Last night I heard he pulled a hammy.

On Twitter beat writers are reporting he's out because of "illness"

He just set punters back 50 years.

How hard is his job? Just punt the ball. This is the playoffs, not some random game in week 5. Suck it up and do your ****ing job.

Im super pissed right now.

I'd be curious to hear what all you guys that said the Dolphins won on "gimmicks" last year have to say now. You guys run the Wildcat and Pistol way more than we do now.

Please we ran the 'wildcat' with Brad when we had Chad as QB and Magini as coach, like most Dolphags, YOU. KNOW. NOTHING.

You're right, we do run it more than you do now.

You don't run the wildcat on the golf course, right? We're playing and you're not.

Weatherford is "ill?"

Unless he just caught the HIV in the tunnel on the way into the stadium... how can you not plan around this illness????

What the ****.

So far we look like we spent more time this week dealing with press clippings than game planning.

When Jet fans complain about the Fins using a gimmick offense what they are doing is criticizing the Jet coaches. They are saying that good coaches should be able to stop something like this. And it looks like with the right schemes the Wildcat does get stopped.

On Twitter beat writers are reporting he's out because of "illness"

He just set punters back 50 years.

How hard is his job? Just punt the ball. This is the playoffs, not some random game in week 5. Suck it up and do your ****ing job.

Im super pissed right now.

Typical Jets bungled cover-up. That homey has a limp.

AQUA4EVER is GONE for 24 hours.

Next troll that runs their mouth in this thread gets 24 days.

Not listening to this crap today, especially from fans of a team currently on the 16th hole at their local golf course.

Come on, he was right. We do use the Wildcat more than the Dolphins do now, considering they are NOT playing :)

AQUA4EVER is GONE for 24 hours.

Next troll that runs their mouth in this thread gets 24 days.

Not listening to this crap today, especially from fans of a team currently on the 16th hole at their local golf course.

Is it ok if I completely change my opinion on you? Forget what I have said in the past... I like you GOB... I like you... nohomo... :bag:

Archived