**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not thowing in the towel yet, but IF the Jets lose I don't want to hear about moral victories. They had the Colts by the balls and let themselves get DOMINATED in the second half.

Yup. Missed the boat. We had the beating of this team which makes it even more painful.

I'm not thowing in the towel yet, but IF the Jets lose I don't want to hear about moral victories. They had the Colts by the balls and let themselves get DOMINATED in the second half.

No way this terrible secondary could have held Manning down. I love the Jets but the better team won today

If Feely hits some FGs, the score is different. If the damn defense did it's job, the score is different. The defense has given up 27, this is allegedly a top defense, and allegedly defenses win championships. How is giving up 27 points winning a championship?

Mike Francesa? lol

The emergence of Greene is what propelled us into the postseason and to a lead in the first half.

Once he stopped being used we did nothing, just like most of the season. Thomas Jones sucks and needs to be cut tomorrow.

No way this terrible secondary could have held Manning down. I love the Jets but the better team won today

I wouldn't say the better team, necessarily. Peyton is just a better QB than Rex and Mike Pettine are defensive minds. Add to that, the aleged best offensive line in the league has gotten zeo push in the running game and there you go. NO excuse to be physically dominated by this tiny Colts' defense.

It's been a great season. This team is really on the right track and if Sanchez can play more like this throughout his career this team will be a true force to be reckoned with for years.

That being said, it's a bitter pill to swallow getting blown out by a team that I still believe we had the beating of.

I wouldn't say the better team, necessarily. Peyton is just a better QB than Rex and Mike Pettine are defensive minds. Add to that, the aleged best offensive line in the league has gotten zeo push in the running game and there you go. NO excuse to be physically dominated by this tiny Colts' defense.

We would have gotten push had we not been so ridiculously predictable.

The OC is the problem on offense. It's glaring actually.

Archived