**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply
history repeats itsself eh

Yeah I said that earier too. Same bloody thing.

Oh well the '98 loss hurt more IMO. Vinny going down the first game of the season in '99 is the worst it's been for me as a Jet fan though.

I'm hoping for The Vikings now. Hell as long as Indy doesn't win.

See you IN September!!!!

It's been a blast guys. Better days are ahead though.

Hope Indy go on to win it. Will at least piss off Pats fans.

Not that I care, wont even watch.

I'll watch probably, at least parts of it. Usually I'm seriously watching the SB instead of enjoying the party since I'm such a big football fan, this year though, the hell with that.

Not sure if I'll be watching the NFC Championship game.

Can we put the argument to rest that running and defense win Super Bowls? This combo can't even get you there.

Turning point was only getting 3 from that fumble towards the end of the 2nd quarter

IMO it was our defense letting Manning score that TD before the 1/2.

This game shouldve been 23-6 and our defense sh!t the bed

this team's going to be very good next year. I hope Rex and Sanchez come out very motivated next season to get back to this point

We thought this after we lost to Denver too, one blown Achilles later, it was SOJ. Until this franchise proves it's not cursed, I'm gonna think the worst.

**** that excuse. if the defense made stops we win

An "elite" defense can't hold a one dimensional offense under 30. People claim if you throw 30+ times and 300+ yards that means you lose the game.

Maybe 20 years ago. Maybe even 5 years ago. Not now. If you can't throw 30+ 300 yard games in the playoffs you will not even get to the SB. Doesn't matter how good your run game or defense is. You won't make it.

The league's #1 run game and #1 defense just proved that to you.

We make our FG's and we are down by 7. Jay "epic" Failly.

The Colts laid off at the end. Manning was cutting through that D. Had the game have been closer he wouldn't have stopped.

We had some chances in the first half and were just too conservative. Sanchez was making plays, he simply was. I mean you have to let the kid play when he's throwing the ball like that, play the hot hand. He was keeping us in the game and IMO we just wouldn't let him try and win it.

An "elite" defense can't hold a one dimensional offense under 30. People claim if you throw 30+ times and 300+ yards that means you lose the game.

Maybe 20 years ago. Maybe even 5 years ago. Not now. If you can't throw 30+ 300 yard games in the playoffs you will not even get to the SB. Doesn't matter how good your run game or defense is. You won't make it.

The league's #1 run game and #1 defense just proved that to you.

I hate that. These BS rules favoring the passing game have ruined the game, IMO.

Did he play this year??? Scott was by far the biggest disappointment this year followed closely by Sheppard.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Bart Scott to live up to his hype and his monster contract.

Yeah, I'd say he's not living up to it. He honestly hasn't impressed me too much all year. Harris makes that whole LB corps.

Archived