JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

So I was going to say I thought it was really fast the way the Klecko train gained three votes in under an hour, then we got this post:

Out of character? This is only the second game I've played dip****.

In the first game I was posting a lot and joking on the first day and quickly got about five votes thanks to assclown Pac and his moronic conspiracy theories and ridiculous tactic of using obvious jokes people post against them. This time, I post a couple of times and get preoccupied with work and I get a bunch of votes for being "out of character?"

You people are ****ING RETARDED!!!

Oh, and CTM should be the first person under suspicion in every game of mafia, because he is, in fact, the essence of scum.

But just because he's pissed me off with yet another of his asinine theories:

VOTE: Pac

...and the OMGUS vote.

I had Klecko all worked up in the Red Scare game, so I know it's not difficult, but this is a pretty over the top reaction for the AM. I don't like the train or the reaction to it.

Yes, Integrity, definitely the meltdown that we're looking for! :lol:

Agreed. The 3rd person dialogue is curious. Not sure what to make of it yet...
Thanks for this. I get it.

One final question... Do the scum all get to know who each other are from the beginning, while the town does not?

We've had games were there's been posting restrictions -like only posting in the third person- but I don't see any evidence of that here.

The scum do get to know who each other are from the start. That's their big advantage. They're able to coordinate their moves thru PM's. Sometimes games include other partners or teams (siblings, a cult), but we weren't told of anything like that, either, in the opening scene here.

Oh, if you think you have someone's town role figured out, don't make an announcement. We don't want the doc, cop, or any other town role outed because that will make them a night kill target.

And that's all the noob friendliness I've got for this morning.

Hess and Jetscode definitely have a little battle of the noobs going, and I don't know what to make of that yet, either. Definitely not inclined to vote off a noob day one, but after that everyone's fair game.

Also, JN is being a total bitch this morning! I've been trying to post this for a while now...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was going to say I thought it was really fast the way the Klecko train gained three votes in under an hour, then we got this post:

In the first game I was posting a lot and joking on the first day and quickly got about five votes thanks to assclown Pac and his moronic conspiracy theories and ridiculous tactic of using obvious jokes people post against them. This time, I post a couple of times and get preoccupied with work and I get a bunch of votes for being "out of character?"

Oh, and CTM should be the first person under suspicion in every game of mafia, because he is, in fact, the essence of scum.

...and the OMGUS vote.

I had Klecko all worked up in the Red Scare game, so I know it's not difficult, but this is a pretty over the top reaction for the AM. I don't like the train or the reaction to it.

Agreed. The 3rd person dialogue is curious. Not sure what to make of it yet...
Thanks for this. I get it.

One final question... Do the scum all get to know who each other are from the beginning, while the town does not?

We've had games were there's been posting restrictions -like only posting in the third person- but I don't see any evidence of that here.

The scum do get to know who each other are from the start. That's their big advantage. They're able to coordinate their moves thru PM's. Sometimes games include other partners or teams (siblings, a cult), but we weren't told of anything like that, either, in the opening scene here.

Oh, if you think you have someone's town role figured out, don't make an announcement. We don't want the doc, cop, or any other town role outed because that will make them a night kill target.

Hess and Jetscode definitely have a little battle of the noobs going, and I don't know what to make of that yet, either. Definitely not inclined to vote off a noob day one, but after that everyone's fair game.

Also, JN is being a total bitch this morning! I've been trying to post this for a while now...

...and the OMGUS vote.

So you posted it twice?

I like slats in real life. In mafia games he's an arrogant prick. :Nuts:

...and the OMGUS vote.

So you posted it twice?

I like slats in real life. In mafia games he's an arrogant prick. :Nuts:

You're absolutely right, I apologize. I meant HessStation and his arguement, not you. I'm mixing up noobs :P It's back a couple pages if you'd like me to copy/paste

LOL, keep grasping at straws why don'tcha. I've had no problem with my fellow n00bomites, even with Jc who voted for me and who has seemed to jumped to conclusions on my state of experience.

You're absolutely right, I apologize. I meant HessStation and his arguement, not you. I'm mixing up noobs :P It's back a couple pages if you'd like me to copy/paste

LOL, keep grasping at straws why don'tcha. I've had no problem with my fellow n00bomites, even with Jc who voted for me and who has seemed to jumped to conclusions on my state of experience.

LOL...your actions suggest you know exactly what your doing...on the flip side...if ur really a NooB like me at least we are equally clueless and it means nothing at this point.

I'm not accusing him of lying...the hints he drops raises questions.

I drop hints? The only thing I know is that there is a love triangle going on here and quite frankly it's grossing me out...and you know who you are people.

Just from a sample from a few pages back...so...

orly?

LOL...your actions suggest you know exactly what your doing...on the flip side...if ur really a NooB like me at least we are equally clueless and it means nothing at this point.

I'm not accusing him of lying...the hints he drops raises questions.

I drop hints? The only thing I know is that there is a love triangle going on here and quite frankly it's grossing me out...and you know who you are people.

orly?

So you posted it twice?

There must be a glitch in the Matrix.

This KleckTrain is interesting, but Kleck is a definite easy target.

I agree that CTM is inherently scummy in mafia games, but as I've said in past games: identity politics is the downfall of the town. I'm leary of CTM because of his pide piper abilities, but on the KleckTrain he is sitting back.

So you posted it twice?

I agree that CTM is inherently scummy in mafia games, but as I've said in past games: identity politics is the downfall of the town. I'm leary of CTM because of his pide piper abilities, but on the KleckTrain he is sitting back.

orly?

Yes really. As I hope you will re-read your quoted post, Jc has obviously fallen out of favor with me for some reason. I simply questioned his, er, questioning of me. My post, as you can see, is not in retaliation to Jc but to the group of fancy nancies frolicking in the sun like absent minded school children...as if they know something nobody else does. I'm cool with Jc though. Us n00bs are like the retarded Xmen.

orly?

Yes really. As I hope you will re-read your quoted post, Jc has obviously fallen out of favor with me for some reason. I simply questioned his, er, questioning of me. My post, as you can see, is not in retaliation to Jc but to the group of fancy nancies frolicking in the sun like absent minded school children...as if they know something nobody else does. I'm cool with Jc though. Us n00bs are like the retarded Xmen.

Exactly.

Exactly.

LOL...retarded Xmen...LOL.

I feel that way too at times...especially trying to understand all the nuances of this game. I may have to reconsider...

LOL...retarded Xmen...LOL.

I feel that way too at times...especially trying to understand all the nuances of this game. I may have to reconsider...

Is that why you have the most votes right now? Hmmmmm?

Whaaa?

Let's examine this: the first vote "against" me was by Crusher, which he has already stated was for ****s and giggles. I think he was trying to ellicit a response.

The other votes against me are based on Pac's BS theory that I am acting "out of character" by laying low. I have now played two mafia games including this one. What is "out of character" for me? This is a prime example of BS nuance. A half truth based on too small a sample of data to even be considered remotely reliable. Yet, people who weren't in a previous game with me go along with Pac's assertion because he claims to have knowledge which they do not possess.

As I have already explained, the main reason for my lack of activity in the past 48 hours, which, oh by the way, is as long as this game has been going on, is that I have been super-busy at work.I am significantly less busy today, therefore, I am more active. It's actually a pretty simple equation. In fact, its the same general pattern my regular posting has always followed whether I am playing a mafia game or not - busy at work = less active online; not busy at work = more active online. Duh. :rolleyes:

Here's where the real nuance comes in. I am actually a good innocent to lynch on day one, which makes me less suspicious of Pac and more suspicious of CTM. Because of my boisterous and sometimes dickish online personality, I am an easy and obvious target. If I survive day one, there is no way the mafia night kills me as they want me alive to draw suspicion from themselves. Pac is pushing for my lynching, while CTM tends to agree but doesn't vote for it.

If CTM can get me lynched without voting for it, he can then NK an innocent that no one suspects and put the FOS on Pac for leading the charge in my lynching.

With that in mind:

Unvote: Pac

Vote: CTM

Is that why you have the most votes right now? Hmmmmm?

Whaaa?

Let's examine this: the first vote "against" me was by Crusher, which he has already stated was for ****s and giggles. I think he was trying to ellicit a response.

The other votes against me are based on Pac's BS theory that I am acting "out of character" by laying low. I have now played two mafia games including this one. What is "out of character" for me? This is a prime example of BS nuance. A half truth based on too small a sample of data to even be considered remotely reliable. Yet, people who weren't in a previous game with me go along with Pac's assertion because he claims to have knowledge which they do not possess.

As I have already explained, the main reason for my lack of activity in the past 48 hours, which, oh by the way, is as long as this game has been going on, is that I have been super-busy at work.I am significantly less busy today, therefore, I am more active. It's actually a pretty simple equation. In fact, its the same general pattern my regular posting has always followed whether I am playing a mafia game or not - busy at work = less active online; not busy at work = more active online. Duh. :rolleyes:

Here's where the real nuance comes in. I am actually a good innocent to lynch on day one, which makes me less suspicious of Pac and more suspicious of CTM. Because of my boisterous and sometimes dickish online personality, I am an easy and obvious target. If I survive day one, there is no way the mafia night kills me as they want me alive to draw suspicion from themselves. Pac is pushing for my lynching, while CTM tends to agree but doesn't vote for it.

If CTM can get me lynched without voting for it, he can then NK an innocent that no one suspects and put the FOS on Pac for leading the charge in my lynching.

With that in mind:

Unvote: Pac

Vote: CTM

I wasn't judging bro... Just pointing out something that may or may not be related. Makes perfect sense to me - I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Frankly I was agreeing with you. My point was that the one time I was scum, I held onto that role for dear life, even though I knew I was going to be out of the country for a few days. I was hoping I'd be able to float past with inactivity but that doesn't fly.

I wasn't judging bro... Just pointing out something that may or may not be related. Makes perfect sense to me - I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Frankly I was agreeing with you. My point was that the one time I was scum, I held onto that role for dear life, even though I knew I was going to be out of the country for a few days. I was hoping I'd be able to float past with inactivity but that doesn't fly.

Frankly- Kleck is an easy target in the sense he lashes out quickly. I would know the idea of targeting considering my epic outbursts have been the results of being targeted. Being defensive is a bad thing in this game as it makes you seem scummy. When people are inherently like that, it's easy to poke at that and get a good reaction out of it.

Frankly- Kleck is an easy target in the sense he lashes out quickly. I would know the idea of targeting considering my epic outbursts have been the results of being targeted. Being defensive is a bad thing in this game as it makes you seem scummy. When people are inherently like that, it's easy to poke at that and get a good reaction out of it.

Just going back, I really don't see your version of the story occurring. i just read through pac's posts and he wasn't really pushing you at all. He voted you 4th, but what conspiracy theory are you trying to say is going on? Can you quote where it happened?

And for the record, your inactivity is a factor, but isn't the main reason why I thought you are acting differently.

But before I actually elaborate those thoughts, I think CTM should detail why he "noticed" a difference with Klecko. Since you are suspicious of him anyways, I'm sure you'd like to hear his explanation first.

Just going back, I really don't see your version of the story occurring. i just read through pac's posts and he wasn't really pushing you at all. He voted you 4th, but what conspiracy theory are you trying to say is going on? Can you quote where it happened?

And for the record, your inactivity is a factor, but isn't the main reason why I thought you are acting differently.

But before I actually elaborate those thoughts, I think CTM should detail why he "noticed" a difference with Klecko. Since you are suspicious of him anyways, I'm sure you'd like to hear his explanation first.

Go and read my most recent post.

Archived