JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

Odds of succesful pac n' kleck turd female trolling = -2%.

However, bringing a long a club and/or a bucket of chloroform improves your odds to 4%.. Most simulations either have you either beating each other to death with the clubs, or inadvertently knocking yourselves out with the chloroform.

There seems to be no feasible way to create a favorable female trolling environment for you two assbags..

So says chick magnet Chan The Master:

NintendoNerdLord.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's where the real nuance comes in. I am actually a good innocent to lynch on day one, which makes me less suspicious of Pac and more suspicious of CTM. Because of my boisterous and sometimes dickish online personality, I am an easy and obvious target. If I survive day one, there is no way the mafia night kills me as they want me alive to draw suspicion from themselves. Pac is pushing for my lynching, while CTM tends to agree but doesn't vote for it.

If CTM can get me lynched without voting for it, he can then NK an innocent that no one suspects and put the FOS on Pac for leading the charge in my lynching.

With that in mind:

Unvote: Pac

Vote: CTM

I agreed with pacs point of you being turned down a notch and it being mildy suspicious.

As I stated, I didn't vote because because my vote would've put you at L-3 @1am.. Doesn't take much from that point to have a new guy quick lynch without you having a chance to defend. Most of us have been part of games where a town power role was speed lynched by the town with no ability to defend or claim. In fact had I already been voting you, I would've unvoted at that point..

For someone who claims to have this game all figured out, you certainly don't understand even the most simple of concepts.

I think you need to recount.

I did, I fixed it above. Hess unvoted and then voted on Vicious. The rest is based on JiF's last vote cout and the accumulation of votes on you.

Only 4 have voted for you. That's why CTM said he didn't want to put you at L-3 (3 votes away from lynch) by voting for you.

I agreed with pacs point of you being turned down a notch and it being mildy suspicious.

As I stated, I didn't vote because because my vote would've put you at L-3 @1am.. Doesn't take much from that point to have a new guy quick lynch without you having a chance to defend. Most of us have been part of games where a town power role was speed lynched by the town with no ability to defend or claim. In fact had I already been voting you, I would've unvoted at that point..

For someone who claims to have this game all figured out, you certainly don't understand even the most simple of concepts.

So says the guy who conventiently showed up to defend himself when I voted for him but was AWOL all morning....

I did, I fixed it above. Hess unvoted and then voted on Vicious. The rest is based on JiF's last vote cout and the accumulation of votes on you.

Only 4 have voted for you. That's why CTM said he didn't want to put you at L-3 (3 votes away from lynch) by voting for you.

Crusher and AVM have since unvoted.

So in one post you say you think I am not guilty and now you are trying to bait me into being overly defensive?

I'm dumb but I ain't stupid bro.

I don't think you're guilty. What I'm saying is for the people that do think your guilty this look suspicious...and I'm not completely sold too. If all these people that voted for you start to unvote you that will draw red flags. You people can sit and talk behind our backs. Who know what scheme you...or they (if you are innocent like I am assuming) have going on.

Crusher and AVM have since unvoted.

Nope, I looked again and don't see them unvoting since last JiF tally.

If AVM & Crusher want to confirm that they did then they should do so. Until then, I'll leave it as is.

Plus PLEASE BOLD UNVOTES AS WELL EVERYONE

Makes it easier.

So I'll play along. I feel bad because you'll just be lynching an innocent but you would be lynching the innocent the scum would least like to see lynched on day one so, I guess that's a good thing. It'll be really interesting to see who gets NKed on night one if I am lynched.

I would like to last a few days since this is really the first game I am playing without anyone's "help." It seems like it could be fun. But if I get lynched on Day 1 I doubt I'll play again.

ManBaby..

I'm pretty much in an impossible situation slats. If I act "normal" I am suspicious because I am being too nice. If I act like my normal online persona, I am a douche who is reactionary and an easy target. If I don't post because I am too busy, I am suspicious because it looks like I am trying to lay low.

I am pretty much ****ed no matter how you slice it so why would I have anything but a defeatist attitude right now?

No it's not.. The idea here with profiling is that people naturally act differently when they are concealing something, especially inexperienced players. In bleedin green's first game as a mod, someone voted for the Big Ragu, and instead of actiig like you just f'd his wife like he did every other game, he responded by being subservient and explanatory, this was a difference in his prior behavior and made it clear he was hiding something, he was quick lynched and did flip scum...

It's very much like poker, begginng players almost always act meek when they have a hand, and act strong when they don't. I can't tell you how easy it is to read a beginning card player and in this regard it's similiar.

So for you, your online persona is that of a doosh, so when you aren't acting dooshy, it's a natural inclination to wonder if maybe you are hiding something or looking to not get drawn into a very public pissing match and draw more attention to yourself. Capice?

I'm gonna vote: Irish Jet

He's very inactive -he says- due to his own general lack of activity on the site and in the game. The game at least seems to've picked up, I'd like to hear his take.

Why do you have a quote from Klecko but it show's Pac? THat's Kleck's quote not Pac's.

I agree with you 100% Kleck. My only point is CTM is like that no matter what his alignment.

For now Im going to unvote.

First off I voted Kleck as a joke but liked my vote more after he didn't do much yesterday. But him coming back screaming and pissing and moaning attacking Pac and CTM seems as normal as me asking for 4ths.

It's bold and everything SMC.

No, I didn't say that. I said your "limp dog" response was intriguing.

FYI, "limp dog" is a reference to a wounded animal. You gave a sadsong answer to why you're not posting as much. In fact, what I find intriguing is that your limp dog response is similar to how you have been acting in the recent months on the main message board.

I squarely remember your doom-and-gloom posts about how the Bengals & Chargers were going to kill the Jets. It was as if you were in a deep depression. The limp dog response here matches that.

Thus, I found intriguing the possibility that in your personal life you have been moody and gloomy and that has carried over here since the response is similar to off-mafia game exchanges.

Dude I hadrly even been posting on the main board since the end of the season. It was only for the Chargers game that I acted like that and I made it clear before and afterwards that I was joking around. I don't see how it's relevant but yeah I was pretty depressed a few months ago, mostly because of how school was going.

My personal life is better now, have got better results in my exams and am pretty much on the right track, but again how the **** is this really relevant in a Mafia game?

ManBaby..

No it's not.. The idea here with profiling is that people naturally act differently when they are concealing something, especially inexperienced players. In bleedin green's first game as a mod, someone voted for the Big Ragu, and instead of actiig like you just f'd his wife like he did every other game, he responded by being subservient and explanatory, this was a difference in his prior behavior and made it clear he was hiding something, he was quick lynched and did flip scum...

It's very much like poker, begginng players almost always act meek when they have a hand, and act strong when they don't. I can't tell you how easy it is to read a beginning card player and in this regard it's similiar.

So for you, your online persona is that of a doosh, so when you aren't acting dooshy, it's a natural inclination to wonder if maybe you are hiding something or looking to not get drawn into a very public pissing match and draw more attention to yourself. Capice?

It's "capisce" moron. :rolleyes:

But this is very good explanation of why you are such a dickhead in mafia games.

Re-read my post. I said you stuck out as having disappeared. Didn't mention ANYTHING about you being out of character, but asked if you had played before or if I should write you off for day 1 as well.

This seems to Vic-esq to me (no offense, Vic). I honestly feel like if he were a cop/doc he'd have claimed early as well. I'm gonna unvote, I agree with slats that it seems too set up, but keeping a FOS on Klecko. I also seem to remember EY pulling the I'll confuse everyone on the way out card, when he was cop. Isn't a very smart scum tactic, IMO.

Hey, SMC, AVM also bolded his unvote.

Maybe its just because its the first game back in a long time, or maybe its the fact that there are a lot of volatile personalities in this game, but it just seems to me that there are seem to be a number of people trying WAY too hard to try to make definitive cases on day one. And there's a bunch of targets of this cases and on the first day, this always makes me weary. Either the mafia is effectively getting everyone so mixed up that there's no clear targets for submission or we're all just doing far too good of a job of it for them.

Kleck is the most recent guilty party of trying way to hard to make solid cases on day one (although now he seems to have adopted a "taking my ball and going home" attitude), but he's certainly not the only one. I have no interest in getting rid of him at this point anyway, because I hardly see him as a threat. No offense Kleck, but given how your day one has gone so far, you're not going to have a lot of influence over people and sooner or later you're going to get killed off, so at this point I don't consider you a particular threat.

There's a few other people that draw my interest, but this day one case-making is definitely setting off my scumdar. I'm going to take a look back to piece things together and then I'll get something out there in terms of a vote.

I don't understand what you mean by day one case making being bad? I haven't seen any definitive cases being made? No locked in votes, no definitive claims of anything, just day 1, hey i'm mildly suspicious off you, let me rattle your cage and see how you respond types of things.

How would you prefer us to proceed?

My gut is telling me that you are trying to rally all the victims of the case making to your side, as if your all victims of the same oppression and need to vote together..

Btw.. you are still my number 1 suspect, but that hardly means I'm convinced of anything other then beign suspicious. Also, you seem to win these things at an alarming rate, so perhaps I am over paranoid..

Unvote: AVM

I place my original vote, with little basis and a complete lack of understanding of what is going on.

After catching up on today's shenanigans....

My FOS is pointed at BG, he went from being extremely helpful early... to minimally active. When he has posted, his posts have been overt in their effort to insinuate that he is town. He knows what he is doing, and I can't help but assume there is a great deal of tact in how he is writing his emails.

I am also leaning toward Kleck, mostly because his line of defense has been erratic and there is an undertone of sore loser in there... as though he is pissed people are on to him.

CTM hasn't done anything to stand out as dooshy to me... neither has Pac.

I know Hess has a great sense of humor, but he is also rolling in this thread as though he's got a "get out of jail free" card.

The only other obvious sketchiness is the lack of presence from Irish.

So... my vote will come soon... I need to process more of what I've seen today...

I place my original vote, with little basis and a complete lack of understanding of what is going on.

My FOS is pointed at BG, he went from being extremely helpful early... to minimally active. When he has posted, his posts have been overt in their effort to insinuate that he is town. He knows what he is doing, and I can't help but assume there is a great deal of tact in how he is writing his emails.

I am also leaning toward Kleck, mostly because his line of defense has been erratic and there is an undertone of sore loser in there... as though he is pissed people are on to him.

I know Hess has a great sense of humor, but he is also rolling in this thread as though he's got a "get out of jail free" card.

So... my vote will come soon... I need to process more of what I've seen today...

It's the first real game I've played and I was halfway to enough votes to lynch me simply because I didn't post enough to some people's liking yesterday. And this after Crusher and JiF lobbied me to play all last offseason because it would be "fun." Then I play and I'm about to get lynched on the first day and I'm supposed to be happy?

I'm gonna vote: Irish Jet

He's very inactive -he says- due to his own general lack of activity on the site and in the game. The game at least seems to've picked up, I'd like to hear his take.

Just read through the posts today. Klecks outburst was very defensive, almost me like, but if there was an innocent that I'd expect to have that sort of reaction it would be Klecko.

It's tough to build a case this early but I don't like BG's subtle defense of Klecko:

"I have no interest in getting rid of him at this point anyway, because I hardly see him as a threat. No offense Kleck, but given how your day one has gone so far, you're not going to have a lot of influence over people and sooner or later you're going to get killed off, so at this point I don't consider you a particular threat."

Surely this would be an incentive to vote him now, no? As you say BG he's going to get killed sooner or later so what better time than the crapshoot that is day 1, something you always seem keen on empasising. You say he's not a threat but that works both way, he surely wouldn't be much of an assett to the town if he's as bad as you're making out.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

SMC (1) - Pac

Klecko (3) - JVoR, AVM, Pac

AVM (1) - Integrity

Bleedin (1) - CTM

Vicious (1) - Hess

Irish (1) - SMC

CTM (1) - Klecko

Thanks SMC.

The fact a few people have jumped off Kleck caught my eye, but he's still obviously the front-runner and as I said earlier, I don't find him dangerous and he's going down sooner or later. Beyond that we have a whole lot of nothing. At this point I'd rather get a competing train going and see how things shake out.

Its day one and I don't have a strong vibe on anyone, so I'm just going to get another vote on someone who's caught my attention a few times. I can't quite place my finger on it, but I feel like there's something a little off with AVM this time. I almost feel like there are some attempts to make cases without really committing or something, but I'd have to go back and read further to see if that's really true. I don't know, there's not much there, but its a day one crapshoot, so here it goes:

Vote: AVM

I feel like i can tell more or less who the mafia are by the way they are talking to one another. I think they have obviously set a goal as to confuse the town by attacking each other. Is this not obvious to everyone else. Maybe I'm wrong BUT It will be easy to confirm soon enough I think.

My last post yesterday came at like 1:00am over here, since then I have slept and went to school. It's not a coincidence.

I just checked. I posted 15 times total yesterday. 3 in this thread and a bunch in the Hard Knocks thread. Nine of them when I was on my lunch break.

I didn't post at all last night because I had no desire to look at a computer when I got home from work yesterday.

Then I'll write that much at least off as a non-issue.

I think that puts us at 2 votes on Klecko, 2 on IJ, 1 on several others. Overall, our consensus has been that we should not vote off noobs day one, and Klecko is just being himself (and BG put it well, that if he is actually scum, the blow up handcuffs quite a bit).

Being completely honest -- I wouldnt be surprised if one or more of the noobs turns out to be scum. It's difficult to get a read on them, especially considering I haven't been around the site enough to get a read on how Jetscode, Integrity, and Hess all are normally. I get what Vic is saying with IJ too, though I'm a bit leary to jump his way right now.

I agree with you 100% Kleck. My only point is CTM is like that no matter what his alignment.

For now Im going to unvote.

First off I voted Kleck as a joke but liked my vote more after he didn't do much yesterday. But him coming back screaming and pissing and moaning attacking Pac and CTM seems as normal as me asking for 4ths.

It's the first real game I've played and I was halfway to enough votes to lynch me simply because I didn't post enough to some people's liking yesterday. And this after Crusher and JiF lobbied me to play all last offseason because it would be "fun." Then I play and I'm about to get lynched on the first day and I'm supposed to be happy?

That was last season. This season I was sorta hoping you wouldn;t play.

So much for a competing train as apparently I'm now the only one on AVM now... oh well.

Just read through the posts today. Klecks outburst was very defensive, almost me like, but if there was an innocent that I'd expect to have that sort of reaction it would be Klecko.

It's tough to build a case this early but I don't like BG's subtle defense of Klecko:

"I have no interest in getting rid of him at this point anyway, because I hardly see him as a threat. No offense Kleck, but given how your day one has gone so far, you're not going to have a lot of influence over people and sooner or later you're going to get killed off, so at this point I don't consider you a particular threat."

Surely this would be an incentive to vote him now, no? As you say BG he's going to get killed sooner or later so what better time than the crapshoot that is day 1, something you always seem keen on empasising. You say he's not a threat but that works both way, he surely wouldn't be much of an assett to the town if he's as bad as you're making out.

Fair enough point. I guess my consideration was I don't necessarily get the reasoning for his votes, as many seem to have more to it than just day one randomness. Frankly, I don't really get the suspicion and the point being that even if I'm wrong, I doubt its a decision we'd exactly have to live to regret, since I can't see him making it until the end. I'm not overly against voting him, just not particularly inclined to do so at this point.

Fair enough point. I guess my consideration was I don't necessarily get the reasoning for his votes, as many seem to have more to it than just day one randomness. Frankly, I don't really get the suspicion and the point being that even if I'm wrong, I doubt its a decision we'd exactly have to live to regret, since I can't see him making it until the end. I'm not overly against voting him, just not particularly inclined to do so at this point.

Another question -- maybe I misunderstood your last vote post, but were you saying Klecko was still YOUR leading suspect, or just the overall leading suspect?

Thanks SMC.

The fact a few people have jumped off Kleck caught my eye, but he's still obviously the front-runner and as I said earlier, I don't find him dangerous and he's going down sooner or later. Beyond that we have a whole lot of nothing. At this point I'd rather get a competing train going and see how things shake out.

Its day one and I don't have a strong vibe on anyone, so I'm just going to get another vote on someone who's caught my attention a few times. I can't quite place my finger on it, but I feel like there's something a little off with AVM this time. I almost feel like there are some attempts to make cases without really committing or something, but I'd have to go back and read further to see if that's really true. I don't know, there's not much there, but its a day one crapshoot, so here it goes:

Vote: AVM

See.... its these overtly verbose, yet strangely "aw shucks" explanations that you keep giving that have me weary.

You are typically a much more succinct and direct communicator, game or not.

This combined with the early and often noob-friendliness... has garnered my FOS!!!!

Archived