JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking that was from SBIII's "stadium will be rockin thread". If not then Im as lost as Crusher in a weight loss clinic.

Did you just drop your internet name in the 3rd person?

Wow huge doosh points there.

I'm thinking that was from SBIII's "stadium will be rockin thread". If not then Im as lost as Crusher in a weight loss clinic.

Did you just drop your internet name in the 3rd person?

Wow huge doosh points there.

So now your telling me Im posting too much. Gee thats some really neat strategy CTM. So Crusher is suspicious because he doesn;t post enough and is equally as suspicious because he's posting too much.

lol.. i'm saying it could be perceived as backtracking/covering your oversized hoof prints. thats all

Dammit you beat me by 10 seconds.

that's what he said?

That's what happens when you're a manager at Popeyes

aye

care to elaborate?

do i really need to?

3) CTM is trying to make cases all over the place. Given that its only day one, I'd normally found this suspicious, but its CTM and he always does this regardless of what side he's on. I'm not a particular fan of the throwing crap at the wall and see what sticks strategy, but its not enough to convince me of scumminess in this instance. Its just something to keep an eye on, and not just regarding CTM, if we start finding ourselves getting to the point where we're getting bogged down with arguments about everyone and not resolving anything. Unless somebody really slips up, major arguments in day one are always a little noteworthy.

The only way to actually start actually playing mafia is to start with weak cases and see what develops and what dies

Going through the thread, There's not much to really use. CTM is just being CTM (A douche) and Crusher is just being Crusher (Borderline crazy and hungry).

better to be an active douche then an absent one

...and there's some obvious homoerotism going on between the two and Pac.

is your world painted entirely in shades of homo?

So now your telling me Im posting too much. Gee thats some really neat strategy CTM. So Crusher is suspicious because he doesn;t post enough and is equally as suspicious because he's posting too much.

lol.. i'm saying it could be perceived as backtracking/covering your oversized hoof prints. thats all

Dammit you beat me by 10 seconds.

that's what he said?

That's what happens when you're a manager at Popeyes

aye

care to elaborate?

do i really need to?

3) CTM is trying to make cases all over the place. Given that its only day one, I'd normally found this suspicious, but its CTM and he always does this regardless of what side he's on. I'm not a particular fan of the throwing crap at the wall and see what sticks strategy, but its not enough to convince me of scumminess in this instance. Its just something to keep an eye on, and not just regarding CTM, if we start finding ourselves getting to the point where we're getting bogged down with arguments about everyone and not resolving anything. Unless somebody really slips up, major arguments in day one are always a little noteworthy.

The only way to actually start actually playing mafia is to start with weak cases and see what develops and what dies

Going through the thread, There's not much to really use. CTM is just being CTM (A douche) and Crusher is just being Crusher (Borderline crazy and hungry).

better to be an active douche then an absent one

...and there's some obvious homoerotism going on between the two and Pac.

is your world painted entirely in shades of homo?

Crusher appreciates the doosh points. If I get enough Im cashing them in to get your lady friend a real man. Crusher is a giver.

If she keeps being too clingy I might let her go on the cheap. I'll PM you if it comes to that.

Crusher appreciates the doosh points. If I get enough Im cashing them in to get your lady friend a real man. Crusher is a giver.

If she keeps being too clingy I might let her go on the cheap. I'll PM you if it comes to that.

Like Ebola? A FAT MANS WORST NIGHTMARE.

Seriously though. IJ's just popping in to check in and disappearing is fishy to me. Wasn't he super aggressive when he was the godfather? Could be a change in plans in order to not draw so much attention to himself this time around.

I've been a Godfather before?

I'm not on this site as much anymore, that's why I'm not as active, that and I've been pretty busy at school. I will try to post more though, not a lot to really talk about right now.

Like Ebola? A FAT MANS WORST NIGHTMARE.

Seriously though. IJ's just popping in to check in and disappearing is fishy to me. Wasn't he super aggressive when he was the godfather? Could be a change in plans in order to not draw so much attention to himself this time around.

I'm not on this site as much anymore, that's why I'm not as active, that and I've been pretty busy at school. I will try to post more though, not a lot to really talk about right now.

LOL. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. I just prefer to cannonball rather than test the waters so to speak. BTW, I'll remember this. :bp1:

LOL...your actions suggest you know exactly what your doing...on the flip side...if ur really a NooB like me at least we are equally clueless and it means nothing at this point.

LOL. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. I just prefer to cannonball rather than test the waters so to speak. BTW, I'll remember this. :bp1:

LOL...your actions suggest you know exactly what your doing...on the flip side...if ur really a NooB like me at least we are equally clueless and it means nothing at this point.

Keep hitting the books IJ. Teh mafia goodness will wait for you. Or we will get bored of you and lynch your ass.

Keep hitting the books IJ. Teh mafia goodness will wait for you. Or we will get bored of you and lynch your ass.

This post pings my scumdar. Most people in this game have stated over and over again about how the new people are playing odd but expected. Kinda gave you guys a pass(customary for first day). Yet, you feel the need to remind us and this suspicion of Hess's playing experience is odd.

This post pings my scumdar. Most people in this game have stated over and over again about how the new people are playing odd but expected. Kinda gave you guys a pass(customary for first day). Yet, you feel the need to remind us and this suspicion of Hess's playing experience is odd.

Perhaps not a GF but I swear you were scum once and came out all guns blazin and you got lynched day 1. Perhaps I'm "misremembering".

Any input is better than none, and school is important, it's the off-season this won't be the only mafia game so if you rather not deal with us annoying you about in activity I'm sure the cat butt will step in.

Perhaps not a GF but I swear you were scum once and came out all guns blazin and you got lynched day 1. Perhaps I'm "misremembering".

Any input is better than none, and school is important, it's the off-season this won't be the only mafia game so if you rather not deal with us annoying you about in activity I'm sure the cat butt will step in.

CTM's reverse mafia game with 2 different mafia teams.

Archived