Fins Ignoring Taylor, Jets may make a run?

Ace21Black

He was a long time dolphin, of course he hated JETS fans.

Hate to break the bad news to you but that is how it goes, I am 100% sure that Cmart hated the JETS and their fans before leaving the Pats.

Martin is on record as saying he thought the Jets were the worst organization in all of sports before playing for them. The difference is, he didn't say it publicly and didn't dis the entire fanbase.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the **** are we all online in the middle of the day then you schmuck?

A Dolphins fan who looks like a reject from the cast of Jersey Shore questioning the professional accomplishments of Jets fans? (Guys who live in NY and NJ who look and act like the cast of Jersey Shore are predominantly Dolphins and Cowboys fans by the way.)

How dare you take a shot at my looks. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

"Few" fans. lol. No disrespect meant Broseph. When yout think of Jetfans outside of the stadium thats the professions i think of. Like a Fireman Ed Blue collar type guy, whats wrong with that? My old man is from NY and a diehard Jet fan and he's a cabinet maker. My uncle is Jet fan and he's pizza maker here in South FLA. And yea, i would definitley be upset to see one of my all-time fav fins sign with the Jets.

That's the difference between Jets fans and Dolphins fans - if Jason Taylor had played his entire career in Green & White we'd still think he was an obnoxious douche.

You're a clown troll, you should look around your stadium next time you attend a home game. The few 'fans' that are there are nothing to be proud of. I think you're bitter at the thought of this tool signing w/ the Jets....^ I think it's gonna happen too, reports are we're not letting him leave without signing......

pwned.jpg

How dare you take a shot at my looks. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

FAG.

Maybe a few, but very, very little. You may be exception Kleck, but for the most part my money is on Hot Dog Vendors, Construction, Door Man, Mechanic, and Pizza Maker. Allow me to add there is nothing wrong with being a Pizza Maker.

Go **** yourself, douchebag.

On a more serious note, does he have anything left ? Can he be an every down (almost) player or would he be signed as a situational pass rusher?

If he can still bring it, fock it, sign him. I just dont know what he has left at this point.

Now admit it. Who here wouldnt love to see him knock Henne or Penny into next week.

...speaking of Penny. Why do you all hate him so much? He gave his body up for you guys. Was misused and abused. Sure, he had his flaws and shortcomings - but he always fought hard. He was a victim of the press, the o-line, and bad luck...but he seemed to always put forth max effort. Okay, it was not enough and his skills sets fell short of his heart - but to HATE him? I don't get it.

...speaking of Penny. Why do you all hate him so much? He gave his body up for you guys. Was misused and abused. Sure, he had his flaws and shortcomings - but he always fought hard. He was a victim of the press, the o-line, and bad luck...but he seemed to always put forth max effort. Okay, it was not enough and his skills sets fell short of his heart - but to HATE him? I don't get it.

Who said anything about hating CP?

However, he does play for Mia now............................;)

I hate to say it, but why not? I hate his living guts. But I still think he got some gas in the tank. He knows that he isn't going to win with the Dolphins so why not come to a team ready to win? Last time I checked we have Vernon Gholston on our team.

This pick up can also give us more flexibility in the draft. I know he's old but maybe we can go DE or a WR. I think we should do this and it pisses of Miami fans.

F*** HIM. How would you feel if Troy Brown ever came to the Jets and beat you guys to make the playoffs?

I still love the guy. Will never pull for the Phins, but Chad was my first favorite player. Kind of like the first love, I guess :P

Adam Schefter just tweeted this: how close are jets to signing taylor? ... Jets plan is to get it done. Rex Ryan told Taylor he'll have 15 sacks for NY.

Man if that turns out to be true, do you know what an impact it would have on the jets?

If Rex believes it, I have to believe it to.

Man if that turns out to be true, do you know what an impact it would have on the jets?

If Rex believes it, I have to believe it to.

I can actually see him with a dozen this year FG-also, I went over the stats and JT's guy on the other side of the line has almost as many sacks as he does in his career-127-120-he will make Calvin Pace that much better and with Revis and Cromartie tying up the receivers for an extra second will reek havoc on opposing QB's

"Few" fans. lol. No disrespect meant Broseph. When yout think of Jetfans outside of the stadium thats the professions i think of. Like a Fireman Ed Blue collar type guy, whats wrong with that? My old man is from NY and a diehard Jet fan and he's a cabinet maker. My uncle is Jet fan and he's pizza maker here in South FLA. And yea, i would definitley be upset to see one of my all-time fav fins sign with the Jets.

Shows how ignorant you are if you want to play the demographics game and make absurd umbrella statements.

Archived