Fins Ignoring Taylor, Jets may make a run?

Ace21Black

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isnt as funny as Dolphin Fans claiming this is to be Ronnie Brown's break out year...

Not too far off...Break out of prison year...

so this is gonna be the year ronnie brown finally breaks out? lol. i guess maybe if he BREAKS his leg and is OUT for the year again. but then he's already had a couple of break out year by that standard.

This isnt as funny as Dolphin Fans claiming this is to be Ronnie Brown's break out year...

Not too far off...Break out of prison year...

Dude this is the 2nd time i've seen you bring up the whole "Ronnie's break out year" thing. Where are you hearing all these fans predicting Ronnie to have a breakout year comming off a major foot injury. Or are you just using it for the break out of prison joke. lol If Ronnie had a fake leg i would still put my money on him to help out a team more than Vernon Gholston.

Dude this is the 2nd time i've seen you bring up the whole "Ronnie's break out year" thing. Where are you hearing all these fans predicting Ronnie to have a breakout year comming off a major foot injury. Or are you just using it for the break out of prison joke. lol If Ronnie had a fake leg i would still put my money on him to help out a team more than Vernon Gholston.

Some Troll was running his mouth about it...They all have disappeared...FUNNY...

Not saying it was you...

You're an endangered species...like the White Tiger...A rational Dolphin Fan...

so this is gonna be the year ronnie brown finally breaks out? lol. i guess maybe if he BREAKS his leg and is OUT for the year again. but then he's already had a couple of break out year by that standard.

Leon Washington was the RB that broke his leg this year.

you want the asshat that appears at 27 seconds

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8GJGy0a_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8GJGy0a_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Relay the rules of the NFL to YOUR coach while you're at it....(if you're a Pats fan)...cant tell...your Avatar has the colors...

26952_1420793358697_1198586526_1191109_4578459_n.jpg

Ha, you don't know who I am?!

Just so you know, I'm the gold standard when it comes to Dolphin trolls (no offense dolphan4life but, I get senority, even though I love your work ;))

you want the asshat that appears at 27 seconds

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8GJGy0a_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8GJGy0a_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I like this video better.

2yyvc0i.jpg

Ha, you don't know who I am?!

Just so you know, I'm the gold standard when it comes to Dolphin trolls (no offense dolphan4life but, I get senority, even though I love your work ;))

I'm the new guy...

Been posting on ESPN...

Now, "I'm ova here..."

Thanks for the welcome...

But I'm sorry to say...Your team is shot...We are better than you at every position...

Your team beats us in one category...The Girth of your HC and President...

Oh yes. I see you've been given your talking points. You'll do just fine here.

Your statement however is factually inaccurate. We totaly OWN the Jets in kicker and punter. As well, our kick returner is better, strong safety, defensive line, TE's, QB, RB's and LT are better than the Jets.

**** storm in 3, 2, 1...

Your statement however is factually inaccurate. We totaly OWN the Jets in kicker and punter. As well, our kick returner is better, strong safety, defensive line, TE's, QB, RB's and LT are better than the Jets.

**** storm in 3, 2, 1...

You got the kickers right and kick returner right. The LTs and QBs are disputable points, but its too early to tell. You are waaaaaayyy off on everything else though.

**** storm in 3, 2, 1...

LOL your funny. Its good to have a sense of humor in an otherwise depressing situation.

**** storm in 3, 2, 1...

You forgot to mention...your coach has the better look alike than ours...

2w3e5ia.jpgsparanofins300_136390e.jpg

rexryan.jpgboilermaker+runner.gif

He's quicker when going against the best corner in the league.

Did Revis lose a shoe?

rr.gif

I just love how people will find the SMALLEST sign of weakness in an otherwise AMAZING year for Revis...The guy arguably had the best season ever for a CB...

At the end of the day...Your team won the division bc of this guy...

26952_1420867280545_1198586526_1191192_1762984_n.jpg

AND...has had any recent success bc of this guy as your President...

alg_parcells-hess.jpg

I would kill myself if any ex-Dolphin ran my team in any capacity...or had an ex-Dolphin QB who won me something...Pretty pathetic your franchise needed a Jet QB and a former Jets, and GIANTS HC to succeed...

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR SHINEBOX

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=528292&postcount=21

Oldie but goodie from some Old Star Wars thread. I'm not a fan, but it was the first thing that came to my head at the time. Hehe. The original photo disappeared, but it wasn't hard to find it again.

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1194426&postcount=20

^Say something once, why say it again?

I just love how people will find the SMALLEST sign of weakness in an otherwise AMAZING year for Revis...The guy arguably had the best season ever for a CB...

At the end of the day...Your team won the division bc of this guy...

26952_1420867280545_1198586526_1191192_1762984_n.jpg

AND...has had any recent success bc of this guy as your President...

alg_parcells-hess.jpg

I would kill myself if any ex-Dolphin ran my team in any capacity...or had an ex-Dolphin QB who won me something...Pretty pathetic your franchise needed a Jet QB and a former Jets, and GIANTS HC to succeed...

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR SHINEBOX

Bill Parcells is the VP of the Miami Dolphins, not the President, as you thought.

Yes, Chad Pennington was a huge reason for the Phins winning the division in 08'. Brett Favre was also. I haven't disputed any of this ever, so go ahead and lay off the caps lock, we're in agreement. As far as you not wanting anybody from the Dolphins running your team, that's fine, doesn't affect me in the least.

But, a word of advice. On this message board, the locals claim it was the easy schedule, lack of west coast games and a gimmick offense that won the Phins a division title in 08', not Chad Pennington, so you may want to freshen up on your troll bashing technique.

Bill Parcells is the VP of the Miami Dolphins, not the President, as you thought.

Yes, Chad Pennington was a huge reason for the Phins winning the division in 08'. Brett Favre was also. I haven't disputed any of this ever, so go ahead and lay off the caps lock, we're in agreement. As far as you not wanting anybody from the Dolphins running your team, that's fine, doesn't affect me in the least.

But, a word of advice. On this message board, the locals claim it was the easy schedule, lack of west coast games and a gimmick offense that won the Phins a division title in 08', not Chad Pennington, so you may want to freshen up on your troll bashing technique.

AY! watch your mouth. You're on a Jets forum punk!

Archived