Fins Ignoring Taylor, Jets may make a run?

Ace21Black

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Parcells is the VP of the Miami Dolphins, not the President, as you thought.

Yes, Chad Pennington was a huge reason for the Phins winning the division in 08'. Brett Favre was also. I haven't disputed any of this ever, so go ahead and lay off the caps lock, we're in agreement. As far as you not wanting anybody from the Dolphins running your team, that's fine, doesn't affect me in the least.

But, a word of advice. On this message board, the locals claim it was the easy schedule, lack of west coast games and a gimmick offense that won the Phins a division title in 08', not Chad Pennington, so you may want to freshen up on your troll bashing technique.

I'm not troll bashing...I'm just stating a fact...Your offense is a gimmick(i agree), more like a trend among NFL teams...but you need a good captain to run the ship(which is why I made my comments about Chad...I dont care what other people have said)...Could the Niners, and their new gimmick(west coast offense) win all those SB's without a Montana or Young?...

Didnt know about Parcells, but does it really matter? He got you your coach, GM, etc...All his doing...So the title didnt matter...A minor slip up...

I'm asking a serious question...Can you say with a straight face that Miami will have a better W-L record than the Jets this year?

I've played poker with Jason many, many times at the Hard Rock in Fort Laudy. The first time I sat next to him I immediately identified myself as huge Jets fan. I said, "Jason, are you gonna cry when i take all your chips like you did after the Monday Night Miracle?" He looks at me and starts hysterical laughing, said something along the lines of "Man, you Jets fans are hardcore, I wish some of our fans had that passion!" We laughed and talked poker and general BS for the next 3 hours.

After that i did the unthinkable....became a huge Jason Taylor fan. He is one of the good guys in sports and I would be proud to have him as a member of the NYJ.

Not only would he help our pass rush, but it would twist every douchy Dolphins fan's panties into the hugest bunch ever....plus, i could pick his brain about the Jets when i see him in the poker room

BRING HIM ON!

I've played poker with Jason many, many times at the Hard Rock in Fort Laudy. The first time I sat next to him I immediately identified myself as huge Jets fan. I said, "Jason, are you gonna cry when i take all your chips like you did after the Monday Night Miracle?" He looks at me and starts hysterical laughing, said something along the lines of "Man, you Jets fans are hardcore, I wish some of our fans had that passion!" We laughed and talked poker and general BS for the next 3 hours.

After that i did the unthinkable....became a huge Jason Taylor fan. He is one of the good guys in sports and I would be proud to have him as a member of the NYJ.

Not only would he help our pass rush, but it would twist every douchy Dolphins fan's panties into the hugest bunch ever....plus, i could pick his brain about the Jets when i see him in the poker room

BRING HIM ON!

There are some guys you just never want to see on your team no matter how benificial they may be.

I never wanted Michael Jordan on the Knicks back in the day(not that i'm comparing Jordan to Taylor by any stretch) and i don't want Taylor on the Jets.

Wow, you guys are retarded. Yes, he was on the lolphins, so it's our instinct to hate him, but he could benefit our team a lot as a veteran player.

He is way over the hill he would contribute nothing. He only played linebacker for ONE YEAR, he has very little experience and absolutely nothing to teach to anyone about it.

Calvin Pace had 8 in 12 games, Taylor played in all 16 games. Not an upgrade.

Yup

Anyways moving along. This entire thread makes me sick. YOUR JETS FANS FOR ***** SAKES!

Are you hurting at OLB?.. do we need an upgrade over B.T yes, but don't sell your soul. God you people make me *****in sick. J.T hates this organization and you morons want him here?

God DAMMIT!

Yup

Anyways moving along. This entire thread makes me sick. YOUR JETS FANS FOR ***** SAKES!

Are you hurting at OLB?.. do we need an upgrade over B.T yes, but don't sell your soul. God you people make me *****in sick. J.T hates this organization and you morons want him here?

God DAMMIT!

I don't want him unless they'll pass out batteries for us to throw at him at every home game.

• 2 weeks later...
Why is it that everytime this jackass is available, the Jets are somehow linked as possibly being interested when they have never shown interest in him? Last year, Taylor said he would never want to play for the NY Jets. That would be akin to me saying I wouldn't play for the Jets (in both cases, the feeling would be mutual). I'd be shocked if the Jets were interested this time around either.

Looks like I was wrong on this one :Irate:

http://twitter.com/ManishMehta1

Veteran LB Jason Taylor is visiting the #Jets today (per Taylor's agent on Miami radio show this morning). #nyj #nfl

Archived