Fins Ignoring Taylor, Jets may make a run?

Ace21Black

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so that's 120 sacks by the guys who play across the line from Taylor-Calvin Pace could have a monster year with JT playing opposite

Pace could have a monster year, but how long will it last? For all the years the phins had 'good' defense with JT they always broke down when it matter....it never failed. You can blame it on their offense and QB situations over the years but that defense consistently underachieved when it mattered, the one year he goes to Washington, they (Phins) win the Division. Not a fan of this signing if it happens.

My 2 cents -- If he wears a Jets uniform I will root for him -- and if he helps us win Super Bowl all would be forgiven -- sign him or not I can live with it.

absolutely 5-7. He may be a soulless creep but if he DOES end up signing with the Jets he'll be OUR soulless creep and I too will root hard for him and cheer like crazy for every sack. He'll get double digits if he stays healthy under Ryan's defense

absolutely 5-7. He may be a soulless creep but if he DOES end up signing with the Jets he'll be OUR soulless creep and I too will root hard for him and cheer like crazy for every sack. He'll get double digits if he stays healthy under Ryan's defense

Go AWAY! any Jets fan willing to have this guys here should term in their green right now. I don't want to hear nothing from you or any Jets fan. I'm absolutely floored right now. Your desperation for a championship is sickening!! J.T HATES!!!! this organization and fans want him hear?

Like the dolphin fan said, UNACCEPTABLE!!!

if the jets sign this dude,hard knocks ratings will double from last year.good or bad signing?i dont know.but just the entertainment value alone is off the charts.the media will sing about the jets circus

What do you think?, it's Jason Taylor. Honestly I would lose all respect for the management if they even sniffed around J.T. You shouldn't be questioning this move either. No no and NO

Go AWAY! any Jets fan willing to have this guys here should term in their green right now. I don't want to hear nothing from you or any Jets fan. I'm absolutely floored right now. Your desperation for a championship is sickening!! J.T HATES!!!! this organization and fans want him hear?

What do you think?, it's Jason Taylor. Honestly I would lose all respect for the management if they even sniffed around J.T. You shouldn't be questioning this move either. No no and NO

OK I'll do that if you promise to boo everytime he sacks a Tom Brady or Chad Henne on a 3rd and long

THIS

OK I'll do that if you promise to boo everytime he sacks a Tom Brady or Chad Henne on a 3rd and long

Turn in your green. I don't care if he has triple digit sacks! It's principle. He hates Jets fans, should I go back and dig around and find some of J.T's notorious rants for you? how about the MNM?.. bro, turn in your green. NOW!

Wheres the *****in loyalty around here!

Turn in your green. I don't care if he has triple digit sacks! It's principle. He hates Jets fans, should I go back and dig around and find some of J.T's notorious rants for you? how about the MNM?.. bro, turn in your green. NOW!

dude I've been a Jets FAN longer than you have been on this planet

It depends on what is more important to you. Is it more important that a player I hate not play for the Jets or is it more important to annoy the living crap out of Dolphins fans?

Would it cause me so much pain to see Jason Taylor in a Jets uniform that it would trump the pleasure I would get from seeing the pain the same sight would cause Dolphins fans?

I honestly don't know.

It depends on what is more important to you. Is it more important that a player I hate not play for the Jets or is it more important to annoy the living crap out of Dolphins fans?

Would it cause me so much pain to see Jason Taylor in a Jets uniform that it would trump the pleasure I would get from seeing the pain the same sight would cause Dolphins fans?

I honestly don't know.

OMG, it's Jason Taylor. I can't believe I'm having a conversation with other Jets fans about acquiring this D-bag. Is this what the world has come to? No loyalty to the team?

J-A-S-O-N T-A-Y-L-O-R

Hey Jets fans keep saying the name, trust me you'll change your mind.

OMG, it's Jason Taylor. I can't believe I'm having a conversation with other Jets fans about acquiring this D-bag. Is this what the world has come to? No loyalty to the team?

J-A-S-O-N T-A-Y-L-O-R

how do you feel knowing your HC wants JT in a Jets uniform? It's in an article by cimini today. JT is in town man. Like it or not. Does that make our ORG not loyal to our ORG?

I honestly don't know.

Honestly Kleck, it's causing them a great deal of pain that he's even considering it.

how do you feel knowing your HC wants JT in a Jets uniform? It's in an article by cimini today. JT is in town man. Like it or not. Does that make our ORG not loyal to our ORG?

Rex wants this guy here? Jesus Christ!

J-A-S-O-N T-A-Y-L-O-R

The loyalty part doesn't really bother me, because I understand that NFL is a business. However, the history between JT and the Jets, plus reading his comments in one of the last articles posted when he's 'looking for a job'. Fuk this guy

Asked specifically about the Jets, he gritted his teeth.

"It'd be very, very, very difficult. Very difficult," Taylor said with a grin. "But at the end of the day, if you can't find a job anywhere else and the Jets call, I guess you've got to retire or go play.

"The Jets are the Jets. I've had a lot of history saying bad things about Jets fans. The fireman hat guy [Fireman Ed], and all of the people in New York that are Jets fans are not the ones that are working on Wall Street. I've said all of those things. So I've got to leave it at that."

Asked specifically about the Jets, he gritted his teeth.

"It'd be very, very, very difficult. Very difficult," Taylor said with a grin. "But at the end of the day, if you can't find a job anywhere else and the Jets call, I guess you've got to retire or go play.

"The Jets are the Jets. I've had a lot of history saying bad things about Jets fans. The fireman hat guy [Fireman Ed], and all of the people in New York that are Jets fans are not the ones that are working on Wall Street. I've said all of those things. So I've got to leave it at that."

So True...

So there are no Jets fans in white collar professions?

Maybe a few, but very, very little. You may be exception Kleck, but for the most part my money is on Hot Dog Vendors, Construction, Door Man, Mechanic, and Pizza Maker. Allow me to add there is nothing wrong with being a Pizza Maker.

I think this is going to happen folks. They are going crazy down here on sports talk radio. I honestly don’t think he can come back to Miami now. As much as Jets fans hate him, I think Fish fans hate him more right now.

I hate Jason Taylor as much as any Jets fan, but the fact of the matter is he is still playing at a high level, this would be a good signing.

As much as I hate Taylor, I hate Fin Fans much, much, more. This is causing them a great deal of pain. I might even buy a Taylor Jets Jersey.

(Replica )

That would go over real well in South Florida.

Maybe a few, but very, very little. You may be exception Kleck, but for the most part my money is on Hot Dog Vendors, Construction, Door Man, Mechanic, and Pizza Maker. Allow me to add there is nothing wrong with being a Pizza Maker.

You're a clown troll, you should look around your stadium next time you attend a home game. The few 'fans' that are there are nothing to be proud of. I think you're bitter at the thought of this tool signing w/ the Jets....^ I think it's gonna happen too, reports are we're not letting him leave without signing......

How the **** are we all online in the middle of the day then you schmuck?

A Dolphins fan who looks like a reject from the cast of Jersey Shore questioning the professional accomplishments of Jets fans? (Guys who live in NY and NJ who look and act like the cast of Jersey Shore are predominantly Dolphins and Cowboys fans by the way.)

He was a long time dolphin, of course he hated JETS fans.

Hate to break the bad news to you but that is how it goes, I am 100% sure that Cmart hated the JETS and their fans before leaving the Pats.

You're a clown troll, you should look around your stadium next time you attend a home game. The few 'fans' that are there are nothing to be proud of. I think you're bitter at the thought of this tool signing w/ the Jets....^ I think it's gonna happen too, reports are we're not letting him leave without signing......

"Few" fans. lol. No disrespect meant Broseph. When yout think of Jetfans outside of the stadium thats the professions i think of. Like a Fireman Ed Blue collar type guy, whats wrong with that? My old man is from NY and a diehard Jet fan and he's a cabinet maker. My uncle is Jet fan and he's pizza maker here in South FLA. And yea, i would definitley be upset to see one of my all-time fav fins sign with the Jets.

Archived