Little Zach Thomas rips Dolphins over brother-in-law

Klecko73isGod

LOL you guys are legends in your own mind, i swear. YOu honestly believe your just gonna run through the league this year and on your way to the superbowl sweep out terrible team, right?You get that excuse machine cranked up for week 3 my friend.

i don't need any excuses. and i personally don't even care if w elose the week 3 game to you as long as we end up how we did this year......in the championship game playing for the right to go to the superbowl. when was the last time the dolphins got to do that?

Wake had 5.5 sacks last year. 1.5 less than Taylor, who had ALOT more playing time.

First off J Taylor was pulled 3rd downs. Also J Taylor is going to the team with the best defense in the league. You don;t think havng the corner backs we do will help him get to the QB's?

Wake had 5.5 sacks last year. 1.5 less than Taylor, who had ALOT more playing time.

yeah but wake was used as a pass rusher mostly....no? it's common knowledge that the phins weren't using taylor right last year. but what would you expect from a puppet like sparano. at least he's good at getting excited over field goals.

i don't need any excuses. and i personally don't even care if w elose the week 3 game to you as long as we end up how we did this year......in the championship game playing for the right to go to the superbowl. when was the last time the dolphins got to do that?

You guys were 9-7 and snuck into the playoffs and got some favorable matchups,played really well in that stretch and made a run. Your making it seem like your some sort of unbelieveable unstoppable machine, and that our only hope is for us to pray for injuries??? lol come on dude.

Did Wake get to play on third down? :Nuts:

You ****ers are so easy.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be funny, or something?

First off J Taylor was pulled 3rd downs. Also J Taylor is going to the team with the best defense in the league. You don;t think havng the corner backs we do will help him get to the QB's?

I love how Jets fans are all the sudden experts on Miami's defensive schemes from 2009. It's cute to see them quoting stats and using them as examples for why JT is going to get 15 sacks this year. Just remeber, there's a reason Pasqualoni was fired last year.

Ok, no, I don't think the CB's will help Taylor. The only thing Taylor is interested in is resurecting his dead career as a celebrity by getting face time on Hard Knocks.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be funny, or something?

I love how Jets fans are all the sudden experts on Miami's defensive schemes from 2009. It's cute to see them quoting stats and using them as examples for why JT is going to get 15 sacks this year. Just remeber, there's a reason Pasqualoni was fired last year.

Ok, no, I don't think the CB's will help Taylor. The only thing Taylor is interested in is resurecting his dead career as a celebrity by getting face time on Hard Knocks.

Dude, if Cameron Wake is still on the Dolphins roster on opening day I'll be stunned.

You guys couldn't buy a sack last year. JT gets 5-6 sacks, maybe less.

That has nothing to do with lack of pressure, and more to do with teams knowing we were going to blitz and create a gameplan full of 3 step drops, quick hitters, screens, and misdirection plays so that the pressure on the qb would just be pressure, and not sacks.

What our defense lacked last year was a true pass-rusher. One guy that gives other OC's nightmares when preparing to play us that week. That man is Jason Taylor. If nothing else, he takes up a lot of attention on passing downs which allows for other players to get more pressure on the QB.

No matter which way you look at it, this was a good signing for the Jets.

Just think Jets fans: this is how Dolphins fans are acting on the day before the draft. Can you imagine what they'll be like before our game in week 3? :rl:

I mentioned already, they will be too pre-occupied before the 3rd game due to Dance Festival in Hava...I mean Miami that day.

Cuban_Dancers2.jpg

Yes sir, you did. Pass Defense was outrageous and long drives with your running game keeps offenses off the field.

dude our defense was a whole was pretty stellar. run defense, scoring defense etc etc. i'd be willing to bet that if we didn't have the most 3 and outs in the nfl last year that we were top 3.

Yes sir, you did. Pass Defense was outrageous and long drives with your running game keeps offenses off the field.

Our pass defense was outrageous because of two things...In this order

1 - The Pass Rush

2 - Darelle Revis

The CONSTANT PRESSURE we put on QBs last year meant that everytime they dropped back to pass, they were looking over their shoulder for the defender(s) coming at them. Thus creating a lot of rushed throws, andbad/premature decisions. It also, as I mentioned in a previous post in this thread, forced teams to create gameplans focused around preventing the QB from getting sacked. Ie, quick hitters, 3 step drops, etc... All of which limit the amount of time and space a DB has to work with. When that DB is as good as Darelle Revis to begin with... You're not going to see much out of your primary passing game.

Jason Taylor ADDS to that pass rushing ability and Cromartie ADDS to that secondary.

We are a legit starting DE opposite Ellis and another competent CB to compete with Lowery and provide depth away from being the best defense this league has seen in quite some time....

Oh yeah, we got better on offense too.

Our pass defense was outrageous because of two things...In this order

1 - The Pass Rush

2 - Darelle Revis

The CONSTANT PRESSURE we put on QBs last year meant that everytime they dropped back to pass, they were looking over their shoulder for the defender(s) coming at them. Thus creating a lot of rushed throws, andbad/premature decisions. It also, as I mentioned in a previous post in this thread, forced teams to create gameplans focused around preventing the QB from getting sacked. Ie, quick hitters, 3 step drops, etc... All of which limit the amount of time and space a DB has to work with. When that DB is as good as Darelle Revis to begin with... You're not going to see much out of your primary passing game.

Jason Taylor ADDS to that pass rushing ability and Cromartie ADDS to that secondary.

We are a legit starting DE opposite Ellis and another competent CB to compete with Lowery and provide depth away from being the best defense this league has seen in quite some time....

Oh yeah, we got better on offense too.

:good:

meh.. i don't know how this reads well for the jets either..

he didn't want to come, he hates the jets, but his first choice didn't want him anymore..

In this situation, we're basically the fat chick who does everything in bed that you "Date" when you don't have a better option..

No chance. Right now we're the chick that used to be fat that all of a sudden finds herself in the position of guys not having to be drunk to want her, so she sluts herself out and now everyone notices this awesome swish-mitten that's DTF and all of a sudden she's a hit everywhere she goes. And I must say, it feels pretty awesome being a whore.

No chance. Right now we're the chick that used to be fat that all of a sudden finds herself in the position of guys not having to be drunk to want her, so she sluts herself out and now everyone notices this awesome swish-mitten that's DTF and all of a sudden she's a hit everywhere she goes. And I must say, it feels pretty awesome being a whore.

POTW nom.

As entertaing as that analogy is, the fact that taylor came here with no other options kind of invalidates it; in this scenario atleast.

My comments we specifically related to the taylor signing. Overall, there's no question that players want to play for Rex..

I'm over it. Jets acquired a 36 yr old washed up OLB who no one else wanted. Do i wish it was handled differently and JT didn't sign with the Jets...Yea. Am I worried that JT is gonna is gonna provide anything but an occasional garbage time sack....No. Jets have official put themselves in position where it's superbowl or bust after signing all these washed up veterans and misfits. It will make for a few laughs when they fall flat on their face.

Just stop posting. All of your opinions are based on bias, not facts. Santonio Holmes, Brodney Poole, and Antonio Cromartie are washed up?

I'm over it. Jets acquired a 36 yr old washed up OLB who no one else wanted. Do i wish it was handled differently and JT didn't sign with the Jets...Yea. Am I worried that JT is gonna is gonna provide anything but an occasional garbage time sack....No. Jets have official put themselves in position where it's superbowl or bust after signing all these washed up veterans and misfits. It will make for a few laughs when they fall flat on their face.

Just stop posting. All of your opinions are based on bias, not facts. Santonio Holmes, Brodney Poole, and Antonio Cromartie are washed up?

Put me on ignore, your not reading my post anyways. I said they signed a few washed up Vets (Taylor, L.T.) and misfits (Cromartie, Holmes). Brodney Poole is a solid player but unfortunatley his brain is still rattling around in his skull.

As entertaing as that analogy is, the fact that taylor came here with no other options kind of invalidates it; in this scenario atleast.

My comments we specifically related to the taylor signing. Overall, there's no question that players want to play for Rex..

Taylor took the only chick that would ***** him.

Now it all fits.

Archived