****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Kindle apparently has some knee issue, maybe he will slide big. We wouldn't demand too many snaps from him so it might work out for us.

There is a chance that he might not play during his rookie season. That's horrible.

I would like to trade down and then take Lival Joseph (our NT of the future) and Toby Gerhardt (our Leron Mclain HB/FB hybrid of the future)

Joseph will be gone by 61. Gerhart will possibly be gone.

No possible way in hell the Jets trade back and get both.

There is a chance that he might not play during his rookie season. That's horrible.

Microfracture surgery apparently. I loved Kindle before hearing this, but I want no part of him now 'til the later rounds.

Have to like what Tampa are doing. Their run defense has fallen apart over the last few years. If McCoy and Price hold up they could be a dominating duo.

+1

McCoy will be a freakin' stud in the Tampa defense. Price looks like a promising prospect as well.

Have to like what Tampa are doing. Their run defense has fallen apart over the last few years. If McCoy and Price hold up they could be a dominating duo.

Completely disagree they really could have used a WR so Freeman can have some targets to throw too.

And wow McCluster this early to the Chiefs?! Thomas Jones has to be pissed as hell.

PLEASE STOP TELLING US WHO THE **** EACH TEAM IS DRAFTING.

WHAT THE ****!

Shut the hell up and stay out of the thread then. It is clearly shown on tv that McCluster is the pick so if your watching you can easily see this. Stop bitching and go post somewhere else if you can't handle it. I honestly don't even see why it matters when you hear it.

Completely disagree they really could have used a WR so Freeman can have some targets to throw too.

And wow McCluster this early to the Chiefs?! Thomas Jones has to be pissed as hell.

Yea, me too... I don't understand them taking two DT's so high up. That being said I understand why they would do it but if I was a Bucs fan I wouldn't like it. I'd be all for vamping up another position instead of stockpiling one.

Archived