****Official 2010 NFL Draft Thread****

Jetlag

Completely disagree they really could have used a WR so Freeman can have some targets to throw too.

And wow McCluster this early to the Chiefs?! Thomas Jones has to be pissed as hell.

Maybe you're right, but they need to build up that defense, all their good teams of the past were built around the front 4. They have a heck of a building block there at least.

They're a long term project.

Also, on the subject of Tampa, **** the Glazers!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut the hell up and stay out of the thread then. It is clearly shown on tv that McCluster is the pick so if your watching you can easily see this. Stop bitching and go post somewhere else if you can't handle it. I honestly don't even see why it matters when you hear it.

Are you dumb? I'm watching ESPN and you announced the pick about a minute before the commish did.

:hand:

Shut the hell up and stay out of the thread then. It is clearly shown on tv that McCluster is the pick so if your watching you can easily see this. Stop bitching and go post somewhere else if you can't handle it. I honestly don't even see why it matters when you hear it.

Seriously WTF, Jets NAtion is an internet message board!!!!!

Are you dumb? I'm watching ESPN and you announced the pick about a minute before the commish did.

:hand:

NFL network showed him getting the call and celebrating. I'm gonna discuss the pick whenever it gets shown on tv I don't give a sh*t whether the commisioner announces it or not I'm gonna discuss it once it's decided.

Seriously WTF, Jets NAtion is an internet message board!!!!!

Some people are watching ESPN and chatting on JN. I'm not on JN to get the picks before the commish announces them. That's just so stupid.

What's the point of me watching ESPN then? Just shut the hell up and let the commish announce it. It's really not that hard.

i have to agree with him. why can't he discuss the draft in the thread and still be given the luxury of seeing it announced on the tv? is it that important to be the first to announce it in the thread?

NFL network showed him getting the call and celebrating. I'm gonna discuss the pick whenever it gets shown on tv I don't give a sh*t whether the commisioner announces it or not I'm gonna discuss it once it's decided.

Well you're ruining it for others.

i have to agree with him. why can't he discuss the draft in the thread and still be given the luxury of seeing it announced on the tv? is it that important to be the first to announce it in the thread?

Exactly. I think it makes them feel special to be honest.

Exactly, the phone calls ruin half the picks anyways so why the **** not post them.

If you want to wait for Goodell, do it, just wait and post your opinion AFTER he announces the pick.

Not exactly complicated.

Some people are watching ESPN and chatting on JN. I'm not on JN to get the picks before the commish announces them. That's just so stupid.

What's the point of me watching ESPN then? Just shut the hell up and let the commish announce it. It's really not that hard.

Or quit being a whiny girl and suck it up. Nobody is forcing you to be here so just wait and then post I don't really care if you feel cheated knowing the pick before its announced.

Damn I really wanted Nate Allen to somehow fall to the Jets. I think he will become a stud.

So the people who are following the Draft through this board have to wait till you hear the announcment on tv before discussing it!!! lol

Exactly, the phone calls ruin half the picks anyways so why the **** not post them.

If you want to wait for Goodell, do it, just wait and post your opinion AFTER he announces the pick.

Not exactly complicated.

I rather hear the announcement on TV rather on a board.

I'm ruining it for you as it seems most people agree with me and you are trying to dictate things to the way you want it. Stop being selfish and just suck it up or don't post in the thread.

Most people? There are like 3 people posting right now. Are you drunk already?

Or quit being a whiny girl and suck it up. Nobody is forcing you to be here so just wait and then post I don't really care if you feel cheated knowing the pick before its announced.

Damn I really wanted Nate Allen to somehow fall to the Jets. I think he will become a stud.

Repp'd for homerism :).

It's not about being first its about once i learn information i generally want to discuss it. Not wait what sometimes is like 5 minutes for the commish to get off his ass and announce it when that really isn't important.

Post whatever the **** you can. If you want to wait and see the pick, wait...Then ****ing post.

Jesus.

HOLY FUK DUDE HOW THE FUK DO U HVE 28,000 PLUS POSTS!!!???? COME ON MAN THATS JUS NOT HEALTHY!!! JOINED IN 2007? IM NOT GONNA SAY U HVE NO LIFE BECAUSE THATS ALREADY CLEARLY EVIDENT!!!

im sorry but i couldnt let tht one go, 28,000 posts.....joined in 2007? I couldnt let tht go man....

I tend to agree...it would be nice if people could wait until after the commish announces picks before they post. Of course, no one here can stop you from doing so, but it is kinda a scummy thing to do in my book...

Thank youuuu!

Archived