Taylor should Never Get BT's #99

TNJet

Thomas has been a jet since 2002 and donned that number...where Taylor has been an enemy for over 10 yrs. Forget the Taylor is a better player drama,Bryan is a jet,Taylor is a bandwagoner. :cheers:

BT admitted to giving up during the season a few years ago, he quit on us, we picked him over ed reed (i know not his fault but still), and he's never become what we have hoped for. I could give two craps about what bt wants.

BT admitted to giving up during the season a few years ago, he quit on us, we picked him over ed reed (i know not his fault but still), and he's never become what we have hoped for. I could give two craps about what bt wants.

Say what you want, but BT is one of the best LBs when it comes to offenses running the ball. I think putting in BT on 1st and JT on 2nd and 3rd will be great for our defense next year.

Question: I might be mistaken, but isn't JT wearing #95?

Thomas has been a jet since 2002 and donned that number...where Taylor has been an enemy for over 10 yrs. Forget the Taylor is a better player drama,Bryan is a jet,Taylor is a bandwagoner. :cheers:

They are BOTH Jets. IMO we should let them figure it out and remember that Jason Taylor is now a Jet. I have seen some of his pundits root for Chad after he went to Miami. That is their right but why not just support all Jets? If Taylor can help us win a SB I will be a happy camper and I will not give a darn if is wearing #99! The TEAM is what is important, not individuals.

They are BOTH Jets. IMO we should let them figure it out and remember that Jason Taylor is now a Jet. I have seen some of his pundits root for Chad after he went to Miami. That is their right but why not just support all Jets? If Taylor can help us win a SB I will be a happy camper and I will not give a darn if is wearing #99! The TEAM is what is important, not individuals.

Unless youre Jason Taylor where u can go **** yourself :cheers:

I think they should just shoot Taylor instead.

EDIT: now that I've thought it over I think they should give him Jay Feely's old number since thats how Taylor the creep got here.

That is Mark Gastineau's #99 and they should have never given it to that stiff Thomas in the first place. It was like giving Boozer's 32 to Blair ****ing Thomas.

Gastineau was a bag of crap.

Thomas has at least restored a measure of dignity to the number. Oh, and he has tackled a RB or two in his career, unlike Gastineau. :rolleyes:

Gastineau was a bag of crap.

Thomas has at least restored a measure of dignity to the number. Oh, and he has tackled a RB or two in his career, unlike Gastineau. :rolleyes:

If you call being dignified admitting (as BT did) that he dogged it, well you have given new meaning to the word.

Is your dislike for 99 a result of your worship of 73?

Just because you are a Klecko fan does not mean you have to vicariously dislike Mark?

Gee whiz the pass rusher wasnt a run stuffer. Wow, just shocking.

He was one of the better NYJ players ever. Get over it.

Look like it won't make any difference now. ::GoJets:

I think they should just shoot Taylor instead.

EDIT: now that I've thought it over I think they should give him Jay Feely's old number since thats how Taylor the creep got here.

YES !!! Then they can sign Adalius Thomas. :biggrin:

Archived