GMJohnson sucks.

PS17

First of all..hey guys, whats up? should I pin this thread? :lol:

And secondly..lol..how is GM Johnson in the green? I'm gonna take a look up his skirt to find out who's repping him and fix it..lol

Last post on page 1, I sent you some coordinates ;)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much would it cost me to pay for this clown's departure from this site? He contributes zero except driving up post counts.

OK, so U shoot civilians in useless wars that we're doomed to lose. And you know nothing aboUt football, so shut your mouth.

How much would it cost me to pay for this clown's departure from this site? He contributes zero except driving up post counts.

Alot more than u make on 80% disability, so shhh w/ the war stoiries that impress no one. And try to learn something while youre at it. Capcihe'?

OK, so U shoot civilians in useless wars that we're doomed to lose. And you know nothing aboUt football, so shut your mouth.

I will tell you this. had an anonymous Jets fan appeared on one of your beloved Dolphins boards and done what you are doing now..they would have been banned a long time ago! bwahahahaha! see, thats why Jets fans, Jets boards, Jets boards moderators, Jets boards admins, The Jets themselves..and everything Jets is way better than anything Dolphins..you have to agree with that ;)

Really dude?

You're just a despicable human being for saying that, a complete POS.

This POS went way over the top with those two posts about me...if this guy is not banned, and I mean permanently banned, then I'm out of here. Way, way too personal attack from my perspective. And I'm still being very calm about this which is surprising in itself.

This POS went way over the top with those two posts about me...if this guy is not banned, and I mean permanently banned, then I'm out of here. Way, way too personal attack from my perspective. And I'm still being very calm about this which is surprising in itself.

I agree, maybe he does live in Cuba and is an f'ing commie..This guy is really pushing the envelope, that was totally uncalled for unless you are anti-American..too far jerk-off

cj and jocko. :rl:

Funny.

Who's jocko?

GM, keep up the good work, you're doing a wonderful job of getting the natives worked up. One piece of advice though, don't blow your wad in the off-season, it's much more fun here during the season when the Jets are losing and I'd hate for you to miss out on that because of an off-season banning.

Funny.

Who's jocko?

GM, keep up the good work, you're doing a wonderful job of getting the natives worked up. One piece of advice though, don't blow your wad in the off-season, it's much more fun here during the season when the Jets are losing and I'd hate for you to miss out on that because of an off-season banning.

:yawn: Did you enjoy your January last season? We did

Hell no. It was freezing down here, plus I had to watch the Jets back into the playoffs before getting crushed by the Colts, proving the Jets had no right to even be there.

You mean the mighty Miami Dolphins didn't make the playoffs?

Hmmmm. :confused0006:Why is anyone who is a Dolphin fan talking like their team is any good?

You mean the mighty Miami Dolphins didn't make the playoffs?

Hmmmm. :confused0006:Why is anyone who is a Dolphin fan talking like their team is any good?

I'm pretty sure that you realize Miami is fielding a much better squad this year. Aside from that, yeah, after sweeping the Jets last year, the team is pretty good. Miami has fewer question marks on the team this year than last year and our main competition in our division has gotten older and is facing internal problems.

I'm pretty sure that you realize Miami is fielding a much better squad this year. Aside from that, yeah, after sweeping the Jets last year, the team is pretty good. Miami has fewer question marks on the team this year than last year and our main competition in our division has gotten older and is facing internal problems.

The Jets are a pretty young team and really have no internal problems.

The Jets suck and had no business in the playoffs, but the Dolphags are good because they sweeped the Jets.

Got it.

Carry on...

You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life.

Honestly, the other posts are just trash talking, but this is WAY over the line. Enjoy your long, long ban.

The Jets are a pretty young team and really have no internal problems.

Except disguntled star players clamoring for obscene amounts of money.

The Jets suck and had no business in the playoffs, but the Dolphags are good because they sweeped the Jets.

Got it.

Carry on...

You're learning.

You are the most retarded person I have ever met in my life.

Considering we've never met, I find your post retarded.

Can he PLEASE come back for the season? ;)

Did you invite that pos here? I dont know if you know this or not. but Night Stalker is a war hero. he wont say it but I will. he gets no second chance. he should pick and choose his words wisely. that was just a ****ed up thing to say. you can cry to Max if you want.

Did you invite that pos here? I dont know if you know this or not. but Night Stalker is a war hero. he wont say it but I will. he gets no second chance. he should pick and choose his words wisely. that was just a ****ed up thing to say. you can cry to Max if you want.

Bravo!

thanks Jim and thanks Bill for putting up with it with so much restraint

No, I do not know GM and I didn't invite him here. Also, I'm not defending what he said, Night Stalker seems like a good dude and I don't make a habit of hurling insults at Veterans.

That being said, I'd still like him back for the season.

On a side note, I think what you're doing in the Gulf of Mexico is ****ed up like a soup sandwich. Stop the leak BP. ;)

No, I do not know GM and I didn't invite him here. Also, I'm not defending what he said, Night Stalker seems like a good dude and I don't make a habit of hurling insults at Veterans.

That being said, I'd still like him back for the season.

On a side note, I think what you're doing in the Gulf of Mexico is ****ed up like a soup sandwich. Stop the leak BP. ;)

Now that was good....+1

Thank you for taking care of this BP.

Unreal, un****ing real that he would post something like that. I can only hope that he is young and immature because that level of disrespect just makes me sick to my stomach.

Mods I am going to ban his IP and if he comes back, delete him immediately. Thanks.

Amen. I agree 100% there is a line and this clown went so far over it it isn't even worth discussing.

Archived