Players perfer Clemens over Brunell

flgreen

Brunell had some good years, I don't see why everyone is so down on him.

oldest QB to win a superbowl was the legendary john elway at 38.

i served with jack elway, i knew jack elway, jack elway was a friend of mine. and mark brunell is no jack elway.

we live in an era of HGH. guys dont get older they get younger. Brett Favre.

you might be on to something. i don't know much about how the league conducts screening for banned substances but could favre's lengthy periods of "indecision" be related to offseason HGH treatments and keeping him away from testing?

Brunell can't afford HGH right now

:rl:

I dont blame them, Kellen Clemens was undeafeted in 2009.

What was Brunnel's record.

Never mind that this will be Kellen's 5th year in the system.

5th year in the system and he still can't seem to a throw a perfect spiral consistently

could favre's lengthy periods of "indecision" be related to offseason HGH treatments and keeping him away from testing?

I could be wrong but the league doesn't test for growth. For a while there was no good test (as it was a naturally occurring hormone). But now i think there is a blood test but its expensive and takes hours to administer.

The job of backup QB is too much for Kellen Clemens. Plus, Sanchez needs someone to groom him besides the coaches and good 'ol lady experience. Clemens is not capable of that because he sucks. He's only got 5 wins in his 10 starts spanning the past 3 years. That's not only unacceptable in a backup, but clearly a sign he's too stupid and not ballsy enough to survive in the NFL. ****in...POS....POS.

I could be wrong but the league doesn't test for growth. For a while there was no good test (as it was a naturally occurring hormone). But now i think there is a blood test but its expensive and takes hours to administer.

There is only a blood test and the union only allows pee tests.

About this Favre thing ... he's always deer hunting. Maybe he's harvesting their deer testicles for some homemade remedy.

I actually agree with this. It'll be great to have Sanchez learn from him. IF they're thinking about Brunell then Testaverde should make no difference, he may be older but he can still play the game enough to teach.

Cool, cause I got a really nice Testeverde authentic I bought my Dad like 6 years ago but Vinny retired before I gave it to him. If he resigns I could be almost done Chrtistmas shopping. WIN

Archived