Mafia: The Goonies (Sign-up)

Integrity28

I'd like to mod the next installment of JN Mafia based on the movie:

thegoonies.jpg

Join Mikey, Chunk, Data and Mouth and the rest of the Goonies as they try to beat the Fratellis to One-eyed Willie's treasure, before the Perkins family kicks them out of the GoonDocks!

I have folded the original story, the character traits and quirks, all into this mafia setup and hope to evoke nostalgic memories of one of the best movies of my childhood!

There are 12+ slots.

1. Crusher

2. Bleedin Green

3. Irish Jet

4. Dan X

5. Wombastic

6. Vic

7. JIF

8. Pac

9. CTM

10. SMC

11. Nanootz

12. Runin

13. Jetscode1

14. ?

15. ?

Anyone else? If you want in I can expand the game, I will finish the setup this weekend and we'll have a start date this work week...

I need a break and I'm on vacation next week - so even if I didn't need a break, I wouldn't want to be addictively tied to my computer when I could actually -you know- go outside or something.

Sorry to miss you modding, Ape-man, I think you'll be good! :cheers:

24 hours rest is good after getting it pounded.

:D

FU slim.

I had 3 of you nailed and would have had AVM in no time.. We just picked the wrong one to lynch otherwise you get demolished... Thank that prick JiF. :D

FU slim.

I had 3 of you nailed and would have had AVM in no time.. We just picked the wrong one to lynch otherwise you get demolished... Thank that prick JiF. :D

Impossible. I'm the Prince of all Saiyans.

:D

i20 ape was so excited to be modding his first mafia game he celebrated with his little green buddy..

qVE60zwXx1k

That is so incredibly disturbing.

And SMC... no worries about giving up a spot for DM'ers... theres plenty of them going on over there and an epic one about to start up. It's the mindfruck mafia game that DPR does about once a year. Theif plays, moral dillemas, twisted roles, confusing alignments, etc...

That is so incredibly disturbing.

And SMC... no worries about giving up a spot for DM'ers... theres plenty of them going on over there and an epic one about to start up. It's the mindfruck mafia game that DPR does about once a year. Theif plays, moral dillemas, twisted roles, confusing alignments, etc...

DPR did PM me to offer assistance in making sure my game setup is balanced. Unfortunately he can't play and mod his game at the same time.

SMC you are in. I know you offered to help, but you've modded two great games I've played in and I'd rather you play than hold my hand.

Nanootz you in?

Archived